• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Are you male or female? (Poll)

• Male

Votes: 256 54.1%
  • Female

Votes: 177 37.4%
  • Other

Votes: 40 8.5%

• Total voters
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
I am disguised just how many males kill themselves v women; Latest suicide data | Suicide facts and figures | Samaritans

Males aged 50-54 were found to have the highest suicide rate (23.1 per 100,000)

The reason for this is NOT that men don't talk about ctb'ing. They do like this guy did 6 months before he hung himself;

It because like Chester Bennington they aren't listen to. Like that radio interviewer was thinking Chester was just joking about ctb'ing...until its too late!!!

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Neverfeltdeader, Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and 1 other person
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Well endowed british bloke here.

Have all my teeth too, unusual for a brit they say 😉

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and Adûnâi
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
There isn't really much of a story to tell, I'm just someone who was unfortunately burdened with the ability to exist, just enduring a futile and empty existence that I find to be dreadful. I've always found comfort in death and always wished for eternal sleep.
Gosh, I love your style. I could say something that might be deemed offensive, but I'm not intending it in this way. It's just one can always expect you to be here repeating the same point, and I genuinely appreciate that.

Alright, if I tried, I'd say that it's a "stereotypically emo" style, BUT with the caveat that I'm an immature autistic who likes this whiny approach because it's kind of mine as well (with the difference being that I cannot be such as a regular poster as yourself).

Is the main issue the inability to acquire SN? SN has been advertised as having no adverse effects, and with no failure among those 40 people who didn't get medical attention.

Reactions: sserafim, ijustwishtodie, TheSpookyNameGuy and 2 others
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
I'm female.

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and Adûnâi
N

noname478

Jan 18, 2024
M22, gay if that makes any difference
Once tried when I was 15 via diphenhydramine. It would have been successful had I not been discovered.

Have had suicidal thoughts ever since the age of 11, have SH ever since the age of 12 off and on.

• Love
  • Hugs
notFeras

notFeras

Jan 15, 2024
male here, just turned 23, currently living in saudi arabia and i have never attempted it yet

• Love
  • Hugs
cryone

cryone

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
female, don't know if this poll is reliable tho.

• Love
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Male, never really attempted but I still wish I was dead

• Love
  • Hugs
clonadream

clonadream

Jan 19, 2024
I'm a trans male, 18 years old (soon-to-be 19). It's taking a lot of time for me to finally commit properly because I'm a huge over thinker and I constantly change my plans to ensure I won't live through it. What scares me the most is failing and seeing my mom's angry and disappointed face when I wake up.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: cheems, Adûnâi and LoiteringClouds
astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
Female, not attempted but came extremely close (held the gun in my hand).

I'll likely CTB via the more "male" methods of GSW/jumping vs. "female" methods of SH/OD however.

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Suicide isn't as hard as you believe it to be; the human body is fragile enough. If you made a plan for it in place of making thousands of post, I am sure you could succeed. This is more of a matter of resolve and courage rather than the world 'stopping' people.
This 👏 needed to read this

sleepingintherain

sleepingintherain

dysphoric male
Jan 24, 2024
Statistics generally indicate that men ~3-4x as likely to die by suicide, but women are ~3-4x more likely to attempt suicide. I'm curious what percent of people on here are male/female.
im a man unfortunately, that's why im killing myself
I'm female, never properly attempted suicide though, I find it horrible how people have had to suffer failed attempts and cannot just leave this world in peace in a guaranteed way. Failing ctb is what scares me.
same, ive tried to attempt before but i always back out bc i get too scared that ill fail and get brain damage. i hate that everything that's accessible is so violent, i wish i could just fall asleep and never wake up
BUMP

MALE

There needs to be either more women or less men on here as there's a bit of an imbalance 😐
honestly, im glad there are less women on here (not that im glad there are a lot of suicidal men), i think that most ppl could probably eventually recover from the things that make them suicidal and women have been way nicer to me my entire life so i think they deserve to live more and be happier

T

The Ninth God

Feb 8, 2024
True hermaphrodite; I tried only once when I was younger and failed because my survival instincts are too strong.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
SEPULTURE

SEPULTURE

dead as i'll ever be
Feb 24, 2023
does it matter in the end? after all, we're all just simply humans, built up of the same, disgusting attributes and characteristics.

• Love
Reactions: sleepingintherain
T

The Ninth God

Feb 8, 2024
does it matter in the end? after all, we're all just simply humans, built up of the same, disgusting attributes and characteristics.
Not really, there are differences between individuals and some are very noticeable. The fact that human nature is shit is true, but it never manifests itself in the same way. Everyone is unique, but no one is special: value comes from your actions.

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds