• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

lonelysince2006

Feb 24, 2024
I have exactly 40.45 g (112 pills) of Acetaminophen.

Will this definitely kill me? Any way I can suppress vomiting and feeling nauseous? Any supplementary pills/things I need to do (or don't)? How long will it take? It looks like anywhere from 7–10 g can kill you, but the side-effects seem nasty, so I was wondering if using a dosage this high actually helps quicken the time of death.

Some info I found:
Phase 1

• 0.5-24 hours after ingestion
  • Patients may be asymptomatic or report anorexia, nausea or vomiting, and malaise
  • Physical examination may reveal pallor, diaphoresis, malaise, and fatigue

Phase 2

• 18-72 h after ingestion
  • Patients develop right upper quadrant abdominal pain, anorexia, nausea, and vomiting
  • Right upper quadrant tenderness may be present
  • Tachycardia and hypotension may indicate volume losses
  • Some patients may report decreased urinary output (oliguria)

Phase 3: Hepatic phase

• 72-96 h after ingestion
  • Patients have continued nausea and vomiting, abdominal pain, and a tender hepatic edge
  • Hepatic necrosis and dysfunction may manifest as jaundice, coagulopathy, hypoglycemia, and hepatic encephalopathy
  • Acute kidney injury develops in some critically ill patients
  • Death from multiorgan failure may occur

Phase 4: Recovery phase

• 4 d to 3 wk after ingestion
  • Patients who survive critical illness in phase 3 have complete resolution of symptoms and complete resolution of organ failure
If the patient is diagnosed and treated promptly, the mortality for acetaminophen toxicity is less than 2%. However, if patients present late and have developed severe liver failure, the mortality is high. About 1% to 3% of patients with severe liver failure need to undergo a liver transplant as a life-saving measure.
Alkalosis in ALF is due to hyperventilation, and acidosis with a pH less than 7.3 portends 95% mortality in acetaminophen overdose if the patient does not undergo a liver transplant.

So if I am able to somehow hold out for 72h or less and induce severe liver failure, I'm good to go?

Thanks in advance.

PS: I also have:

- 14.75 g of Metronidazole
- 0.97 g of Proponolol
- 0.33 g of Diazepam

Not sure if those help.

• Love
Reactions: pebpebpebpeb
thetruetato

thetruetato

Student
Jan 1, 2024
I have exactly 40.45 g (112 pills) of Acetaminophen.

Will this definitely kill me? Any way I can suppress vomiting and feeling nauseous? Any supplementary pills/things I need to do (or don't)? How long will it take? It looks like anywhere from 7–10 g can kill you, but the side-effects seem nasty, so I was wondering if using a dosage this high actually helps quicken the time of death.

Some info I found:

So if I am able to somehow hold out for 72h or less and induce severe liver failure, I'm good to go?

Thanks in advance.

PS: I also have:

- 14.75 g of Metronidazole
- 0.97 g of Proponolol
- 0.33 g of Diazepam

Not sure if those help.
From my experience overdosing on Acetaminophen does not work and you will simply be sick and miserable for a day or two. I took about 45 grams over the course of 48 hours and it was awful. I repeatedly kept trying to throw up (unsuccessfully), and I had really bad abdominal pain. In addition I was unable to walk due to the extreme nausea. It is definitely possible I suffered liver damage but it definitely wasn't enough to be lethal, and I'm not sure if any feasible amount will be.

Reactions: lonelysince2006
L

lonelysince2006

Feb 24, 2024
45 grams over the course of 48 hours
It might seem unrealistic, but would it help if I took 40.45 g in 10-30 mins?

Thanks for the response. It seems like the general consensus here is that CTB with Acetaminophen isn't a good method. I might have to try other things.

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Well, that is a whole lot easier said than done.

"Ashley's death took three agonizing days. Her father remembers how her brain swelled, her organs shut down and her blood stopped clotting. Ashley would shake and bolt upright, screaming in pain. Everything swelled; her belly, filled with gas that released in "long awful belch-like bursts of air"; her tongue, so thick her mouth couldn't close; her eyes, which oozed with "red-yellow goo."