• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
Phenobarbital would be an exception as barbiturates are listed in the PPH. Barbiturates of all types are much more reliable.

It wouldn't be as reliable as nembutal (pentobarbital), but is certainly far more reliable than the 2-6% figures mentioned in this thread.

Just be sure to adjust for dosage accordingly.
Oh Learned One!

What's your take on thiopental? Based on the limited literature on it, the recommended dose is pretty much the same as Pentobarbital, but there was someone here who survived almost 20g of it taken orally.

Is it not as reliable as Pentobarbital? My package is en route and oral ingestion is pretty much the only way I can take it. Thoughts?

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Oh Learned One!

What's your take on thiopental? Based on the limited literature on it, the recommended dose is pretty much the same as Pentobarbital, but there was someone here who survived almost 20g of it taken orally.

Is it not as reliable as Pentobarbital? My package is en route and oral ingestion is pretty much the only way I can take it. Thoughts?
Yes, thiopental is actually discussed in the PPH as an effective replacement for pentobarbital. 20g is also the recommended dose.

Just be sure to use a barbiturate test kit or take a "test dose" of a recreational amount beforehand (e.g., 500mg) to ensure it actually contains thiopental. Illicit drug markets can be hit or miss.

IV is recommended if possible but oral will work if combined with an anti-emetic such as metoclopramide to prevent vomiting.

My immediate "hunch"/question pertaining why that user may have failed with 20g is the quality/purity of their thiopental. At the end of the day it's a bit of a mystery, though and there seems to always be reports if failure on this site even with the most reliable methods. The only 99.99% reliable methods are medically assisted.

Hope this helps ❤️

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
Yes, thiopental is actually discussed in the PPH as an effective replacement for pentobarbital. 20g is also the recommended dose.

Just be sure to use a barbiturate test kit or take a "test dose" of a recreational amount beforehand (e.g., 500mg) to ensure it actually contains thiopental. Illicit drug markets can be hit or miss.

IV is recommended if possible but oral will work if combined with an anti-emetic such as metoclopramide to prevent vomiting.

My immediate "hunch"/question pertaining why that user may have failed with 20g is the quality/purity of their thiopental. At the end of the day it's a bit of a mystery, though and there seems to always be reports if failure on this site even with the most reliable methods. The only 99.99% reliable methods are medically assisted.

Hope this helps ❤️
Thanks for the response! Well, I'm lucky to not have to resort to illicit drug markets (bought it from a wholesaler under the guise that I'll buy in bulk in the future if the "sample" is approved) but I plan on doing a recreational dose anyway, just to be sure.

Reactions: Rhizomorph1