• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
Hello fellow olds. How are your pain levels today?
Midlife crisis of getting my eyebrow pierced outweighed by the swelling of my ear lobes after repiercing them myself after twenty something years of letting them lie fallow 😬

Knees seem like a youngster's in comparison 🤪

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: BrainShower, sancta-simplicitas, rozeske and 1 other person
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for
Feb 18, 2024
Do you ever feel like you've missed the boat to a meaningful life? 🤔

i'm 36 and often wonder how i got this old. When i look back i realise i haven't really achieved anything. There isn't really anything i've wanted to achieve either. All these years have been wasted and i haven't even enjoyed wasting time. When i look back i can't recall a single thing i'm proud of. my existence has been completely insignificant.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cinnamorolls, Praestat_Mori, thebelljarrr and 6 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Holy heavens at 68, what next an over the hill section?

We are ALL the same and yes, I have been zinged and given tons of crap by juveniles, however, a few do not speak for the majority of younger folks.

We ALL can and should learn from each other and yes, older folks do have life experience which sometimes can come into play, but also a younger person might have a new way and/or idea that is refreshing and innovative.

Let's work together and help each other is my main theme.

Walter

• Love
Reactions: Cinnamorolls, Praestat_Mori, GoatHerder and 1 other person
GoingHome11:11

GoingHome11:11

Nov 5, 2023
I'm happy to see this thread. I'm 46.

View attachment 146304
Hi! Fellow 40 plus-er here ☺️

Somethings I can remember are the TV going off air at night and the paper TV guides that came with the newspaper every week.

Also having a number to call to get the time, the weather or even movie show times. And pressing *69 to get the last number that called you. God I miss those days.

Reactions: Cinnamorolls, Maravillosa, Talvikki and 2 others
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Hi! Fellow 40 plus-er here ☺️

Somethings I can remember are the TV going off at night and the paper TV guides that came with the newspaper every week.

Also having a number to call to get the time, the weather or even movie show times. And pressing *69 to get the last number that called you. God I miss those days.

Ha th/ speakng clck

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and BrainShower
Cinnamorolls

Cinnamorolls

Student
Apr 28, 2024
Do you ever feel like you've missed the boat to a meaningful life? 🤔

i'm 36 and often wonder how i got this old. When i look back i realise i haven't really achieved anything. There isn't really anything i've wanted to achieve either. All these years have been wasted and i haven't even enjoyed wasting time. When i look back i can't recall a single thing i'm proud of. my existence has been completely insignificant.
I feel you. My therapist always brings up my "accomplishments" in life like going to college, having a job and living on my own but I don't consider any of those things accomplishments. They were actions necessary to survive and escape an abusive household. I get really uncomfortable when people ask what my life goals are because I don't have any. It's all just survival.

• Hugs
Reactions: ConfusedClouds, RemainingDubious, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person