TheSomebody

TheSomebody

Sep 28, 2020
I wouldnt kill myself over anyone, much less a girl.

Reactions: SadRat, pthnrdnojvsc and Ricky1@@
iDieUDie80

iDieUDie80

Arcanist
Jul 6, 2020
Yes, because I'm borderline. I'm curious to those saying no on this thread, what if every girl you ever liked/loved never loved you back? I want to kill myself because I'm fucking sick of failing and being pathetic.

• Hugs
Reactions: MrBlue and Dr Iron Arc
Gaybonez

Gaybonez

vegan jesus
Nov 30, 2020
It's been 6 months since she left me to date another guy but I can't still accept, it hurts so much everytime I remember her.
No. I am bothered by rejection fundamentally though, like most

• Aww..
Reactions: SadRat, iDieUDie80 and Ricky1@@
livefreeorpeace

livefreeorpeace

Jun 14, 2020
It's been 6 months since she left me to date another guy but I can't still accept, it hurts so much everytime I remember her.
No, but I've definitely self-harmed over one. There was the time in my life that I felt like if I could saw my entire arm off it would actually make me feel that much better. I just wanted her attention, it didn't work.

D

D11FER

Lost and Lonely
May 23, 2020
I was involved with this woman that wasn't my wife. We were friends and it developed into more than I wanted and as soon as I realised what was happening I tried to finish it and throughout I said my wife is the most important person. The woman then took an overdose and blamed me for it saying if I ever tried to stop seeing her again she'd do it again or she would tell my wife we had been seeing each other. Stupid thing is we never had a physical relationship and she had fabricated this amazing story of lust and sex that she said was true. I tried to end it again as it wasn't what I wanted at all and true to her word she went around to my family home and told my wife we had been sleeping together for the past 6 months and she then showed her texts messages (screen shots) that I'd sent to her. Thing is I never sent those messages and she had created them by texting herself and then pretended to be me and replied. This woman has ripped my life apart and destroyed my family and my wonderful wife of 28 years. I hate myself for not being braver and telling my wife what was happening but was scared to lose her. So thought this other woman would get bored and move on ! But no she cluster fucked my life till there is nothing left.
I will end my life in 2021 I can't live with the shame or the deep remorse of hurting my wife. I hate with such passion it scares me and I don't want to punish anyone other than myself. It's been 11 months since it happened and everyday is hell and I want the pain to stop !

• Hugs
Reactions: livefreeorpeace
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
No. Will not saything else.

Reactions: SadRat
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I did and now I regret that. I would never to that over an ex again. But some people do it, break ups can be very painful.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
We were friends and it developed into more than I wanted
From the way you describe it, aside from never having sex with her, it sounds like Fatal Attraction. Please think it through carefully before doing this to yourself.

Last edited:
L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
No suicide is better than other i want to die for a girl too

D

D11FER

Lost and Lonely
May 23, 2020
No. Will not saything else.
??
From the way you describe it, aside from never having sex with her, it sounds like Fatal Attraction. Please think it through carefully before doing this to yourself.
I've thought of nothing else for nearly 10 months because I wouldn't leave my wife she said she would remove my wife from the picture so I had to be with her

Last edited:
MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
One of the reasons I want to ctb is a failure to get in any relationship, but I'll never get to the point where a woman would be able to directly effect my decision because of it.

If the impossible happened and I did end up in a relationship, I'd like to think I wouldn't kms over her but I am terrified of rejection tbh, so it might end up being a contributing factor in a decision to ctb.

Reactions: Kyu, SadRat and iDieUDie80
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
I only want to die because I can no longer bare myself or this unbearable world. But your choice is your choice.

Reactions: Kyu and SadRat
S

stevepwn

Aug 27, 2020
lol fuck no. who gives a fuck. theres millions of women. its all the same anyway.

Reactions: TheSomebody, SadRat and pthnrdnojvsc
sweater

sweater

tired of it all
Dec 23, 2020
Yes. Almost did. Was in a relationship for 10 years. When it ended I was catatonic and came very close to an attempt with a gun. Was rushed to the hospital by individuals at work who saw me during a breakdown at the office.

O

ob600

Dec 17, 2020
no. in my experience, the pain associated with the loss of relationship loss eventually subsides, relatively quickly and relatively suddenly. Different than the pain of a shift in your material condition, like if you lose a limb or have a serious, painful illness, or something else that permanently lowers your quality of life, like losing your career and / or reputation