• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
I'm so ugly they should name a new species after me :pfff:

No, but seriously, I'm OK. A little below average. Not pretty, but it could be worse.

KuroiSH

KuroiSH

bus tickets are expensive
Mar 29, 2023
Absolutely not. Every time someone looks at me, I feel terrible because they have to look at my face to interact with me. Even on a good day, I'm scared of looking at myself in the mirror because I know I'll get the burning desire to start crying uncontrollably. It's even made me develop a sort of gender dysphoria.

S

simplymiserable

Hi
May 21, 2023
if i had a normal personality I think I could have a partner, if that's what you're asking

Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
I hate how I look but others say that I'm pretty good looking. It always makes me confused and even more suicidal since I don't know what to belive.

silent star

silent star

Soon I will forget this life
Apr 30, 2023
No, maybe if I had a different face shape and nose then maybe, but definitely not

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante
blank_slab

blank_slab

Crazy crazed person
May 17, 2023
This is a tough question but honestly the answer would be no i'm not really fit and my face isn't all that appealing so I don't get any attention and plus people don't care to try and get to know me because i'm just yknow that guy who's there

BruhXDDDDD

BruhXDDDDD

Student
Feb 18, 2022
totally depends. some days i think i look hot and other days i look like complete shit. not sure how it works