• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I mostly feel fortunate that I am attractive. I get attention from men…until they realize how intense I am. Then I scare them away every time.
That should be easier to fix than other issues , be patient please

Frog

Frog

Jan 4, 2022
When I put in the effort, I'm very cute. I've gotten compliments on my makeup skills and clothes. My personality is dreadful though, not girlfriend material. I'm also asexual. A few boys have flirted with me before. But I just don't have the energy or charisma to even brush my hair anymore.

sad_gurl_thoughts

sad_gurl_thoughts

Feb 8, 2022
That should be easier to fix than other issues , be patient please
You'd think, but I freak men out. My feelings are too big. I get too attached when I feel a connection. I am too much work to keep happy.

Feels hopeless. I'll never find a partner who loves me for who I am.

Physical appearance only takes you so far. I'd rather be ugly if it helped me find love to feel less alone.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Im below average due to disability, without this condition probably it would get better (obviously) I was in the gym to feel a bit better and lose weight and all I got was got injuried, so it's over. 🤷‍♂️

Suffering a disability you are fucked up even if you look like Christian Grey.

People in this world is too focused in appearances (particularly America)

Looks, Health, Wealth, can make things a bit more... joyful? anyway.
I live in the U.S. and I 100% agree with you, as far as folks are way too concerned about appearances. We are all the same and personality and brains are some of the more important aspects for me.

Everyone has strengths and weakness and when we are COMBINED TOGETHER, we are unstoppable, as far as spreading love, kindness and the betterment of everyone, everywhere.

Walter

Reactions: Zegers

crippled with grief
Nov 8, 2021
standard, 5/10 average white guy when i had the energy. unfortunately depression is unattractive and kills any energy to groom yourself, workout out, etc. but regardless it wouldn't matter. i have no personality, im boring, and not fun to be around.

• Aww..
Buddha.e.c

Buddha.e.c

Depressed Forever
Jan 18, 2022
HELL NO i mean ive had no gf for almost 5 to 6 years and had intimacy twice after dont think anyone would be interested in a nerd who is depressed I'm more celibate and introverted then ever and seems as though women are charging the morality for money

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
It does suck how appearances mean so much In life, I generally try to keep a positive outlook on it but I have a bunch of birthmarks on my face and body which constantly fucks me up when I look in the mirror 😢. I feel like that's all people look at when they see me. Thank god for when masks came around lol. I hate my looks so much… Such a big contributing factor to why I want to CTB.
HI!! Your post made me cry, as far as no one EVER should have to feel anything but love and joy. I know, at least to some degree, where you are coming from, as I never talk about this. When I was growing up i lived and worked on a dairy farm where one milked cows in the morning and at night. One morning, I was getting ready to put a milking machine on a cow and she kicked me, and her hoof struck right smack dab in the middle of my forehead. The impact cracked my skull at my forehead area completely open and when it healed it left and huge healed crack that runs down the entire top to bottom of my forehead. All through high school I was called Frankenstein and even to this day people stare at it and me.

I am a 100% believer in the fact that having brains and a personality are what helps make a caring and loving soul, like YOU and everyone here on Sanctioned Suicide. What is deep down in a person is everything. Looks fade with time, BUT a heart and soul never do and after reading and rereading your post, you are an incredibly kind, caring and thoughtful spirit and I am so blessed having you as a great friend here.

I care about you a lot and I send you lots of hugs, sunny blue skies and the knowledge that with each passing day you bring joy into my world and others.

Take care my good friend.

Walter

Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
don't get me wrong. It's a suicide "club" - who the fuck cares how a dead people look.

We're all in the club, and obviously some of us care, and find the question relevant to the lives that brought us here.

justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021
I mostly feel fortunate that I am attractive. I get attention from men…until they realize how intense I am. Then I scare them away every time.
You'd think, but I freak men out. My feelings are too big. I get too attached when I feel a connection. I am too much work to keep happy.

Physical appearance only takes you so far. I'd rather be ugly if it helped me find love to feel less alone.

As a forum expert on women that scare men away, I can tell you that the key is in keeping yourself below the hot-crazy line. If you don't know what that is, I recommend watching this educational video:

og.

og.

im gonna kill myself
Oct 19, 2021
I know it's a weird question.

My other thread "How are you financially" showed fhat majority are under some form of financial stress.

So, do you consider yourself good looking. Do you get a lot of attention from the other sex? Do people notice you walking in the streets etc?

Personally, I would say im average. I get some attention, but no use when your mind is so destroyed...
yeah i do

GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
I'm so ugly. I worked in a pet shop, and people kept asking how big I'd get.

You know you're ugly when you go to the proctologist and he sticks his finger in your mouth.

On my way home I stuck my head out of the window and got arrested for mooning.

crippled with grief
Nov 8, 2021
I'm so ugly. I worked in a pet shop, and people kept asking how big I'd get.

You know you're ugly when you go to the proctologist and he sticks his finger in your mouth.

On my way home I stuck my head out of the window and got arrested for mooning.
10/10 sense of humour though

• Wow
Reactions: GentleJerk
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
Especially when young yes, now it's more a mature but still good looking.

S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
I hate myself deeply ... I think that depression has greatly increased my obsession with every little defect in my body, I could suffer from dysmorphophobia ... I have always had big problems accepting myself and considering myself beautiful ... my body and my appearance have always been a source of great insecurities and problems to the point of creating problems in relating to others.I have never considered myself beautiful ... only when I look at my photos as a child or baby do I find myself pretty

dreadpirateroberts69

dreadpirateroberts69

RRREEEEEEE (she/her)
Nov 4, 2021
I guess I would be a 5/10 or whatever. I have always had terrible skin. Honestly I'm over it at this point. I think my personality is much more of a hinderance to finding a partner than my looks

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I consider myself to be the finest-looking person the world has ever known- I'm not sure if that makes it true, though.

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019

"I'm too much work to keep happy", damn, do you mean a man has to work a lot to keep you happy? Now I understand what you mean, yeah, you would need a millionaire who could spend his time focused on you and that could be difficult ;(

Kismet

Kismet

Control what you can and let go of the rest
Feb 16, 2022
No, not at all. I actually hate how I look. I avoid pictures and there are about 0 pictures of me anywhere that I have control over. I've only ever been told how I look good and when I was younger,I was often told how "cute" I was but I could never see it. Not sure why I feel that way but it is what it is. Interesting post tho, I enjoyed reading the responses from everyone

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie
C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
No I'm not. Though that is partially due to the eurocentric beauty standards of my society.

Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
I think I look okay when I put a lot of effort into my appearance, but declining more quickly than I would have expected despite maintaining or even increasing the effort.
Not a strong sexual allure, but I've never pursued sex much anyway.
You're supposed to have that golden period in your 20's where you're over the awkward acne-covered phase and haven't reached the declining hair-receding phase yet, but my body just decided to make me battle with all I have to get even a couple years of that.
Currently taking a pill that reduces hair loss but also reduces libido. The tradeoff's worth it for me, although it's still frustrating.

Last edited:
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I am definitely not good looking. I am somewhere at 3/10, used to be maybe at 4/10 at my highest point, but yeah, not hideous but I've always been unattractive, and that's not fixable without major investment into looks. For better or worse, I also have other reasons why I basically gave up on having any kind of romantic or sexual connections a long time ago, and without it my unattractiveness is mostly irrelevant.

Reactions: callme
trianglesplayhouse

trianglesplayhouse

Nov 14, 2021
Yes, but I also consider myself a reliable source of information so I don't think it's very accurate

• Yay!
Reactions: dandan
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
I look somewhat like Kingpin.

I doubt anybody is fatter than me and has a worse balding haircut. If it never went that sorts I'd be at least 6.

Since I'm also way below average on everything else and I'm also the most boring in what I like, I'd say I'm a 2 at best.

U

Unicornsrnot4dislife

Not meant for this world…….
Nov 12, 2021
I wouldn't say that I am. I think that I look awful, but other people tell me otherwise.