• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Imagine by some stroke of luck, you are offered the option to testify against a crime-boss, but you would have to go into Witness Protection afterward.
This requires you to adopt a new life. New name, new town, new job, new apartment, new clothes, new car, maybe new face.
Would you take the chance to walk away from your life that was unhappy anyway, and maybe try to start something new-ish? If the chance to do it just fell in your lap?
Remember, your old life will be erased, no contact. Like you just disappeared. You'd be killed if you return to it.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Unfortunately no. This is because of my condition and personality. My Aspergers, social anxiety, and just being bad at life in general means that even if I am given a clean slate to start over again, I'd eventually run into the same problems again, just this time with different people. Life would still (eventually) end up sucky one way or another. I think I would rather just be at peace and dead.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
I would give it a try with keeping myself extremely isolated. I wouldn't make the mistake of trying to "connect" with people like I did when I was young and thought I was obligated to and didn't know any better. It would be easier to keep people frozen out now that I'm old and hopeless, even better if I had a big secret to protect.
No happy hour with co-workers. Good. No dinner with the neighbors. Good. No social workers, good. No family, good, good.

dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
I would give it a try with keeping myself extremely isolated. I wouldn't make the mistake of trying to "connect" with people like I did when I was young and thought I was obligated to and didn't know any better. It would be easier to keep people frozen out now that I'm old and hopeless, even better if I had a big secret to protect.
No happy hour with co-workers. Good. No dinner with the neighbors. Good. No social workers, good. No family, good, good.
How long have you tried that? I've lived like that for more than a decade and it came back to bite me so hard and now I can't really change it anymore.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
How long have you tried that? I've lived like that for more than a decade and it came back to bite me so hard and now I can't really change it anymore.
It's only screwing me when jobs and apartments want "references". Everybody wants proof you've got friends, fuck that, most serial killers have friends.
That's how witness protection helps you in this fantasy, because they set that stuff up for you. Because the "old life" you were supposed to have had is gone.
See how this fantasy suits me?
I think of everything.

Last edited:
Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
Surely not. It wouldn't change my personality nor my brain, and it would annoy me to take care not to mess up.

dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
It's only screwing me when jobs and apartments want "references". Everybody wants proof you've got friends, fuck that, most serial killers have friends.
That's how witness protection helps you in this fantasy, because they set that stuff up for you. Because the "old life" you were supposed to have had is gone.
See how this fantasy suits me?
I think of everything.
Well yeah, even new friends will probably demand you have friends or at least some normie stories to tell so they can relate to you. I wonder if they can set you up with some fake friends for reference. Or maybe a fake social media account with 10 years of activity. Just like with money, this stuff is hard to get started from zero.

But really what I meant is I used to think I like living in isolation too for a long time and then it turned out I was wrong, not for practical reasons, just because I realized there really isn't any point to stay alive then.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Well yeah, even new friends will probably demand you have friends or at least some normie stories to tell so they can relate to you. I wonder if they can set you up with some fake friends for reference. Or maybe a fake social media account with 10 years of activity. Just like with money, this stuff is hard to get started from zero.

But really what I meant is I used to think I like living in isolation too for a long time and then it turned out I was wrong, not for practical reasons, just because I realized there really isn't any point to stay alive then.
Oh, opposite for me. I only feel life is worth living with sufficient isolation.
My world is wrecked the minute I attempt to connect to humans on any level,I am so so bad at it. I can endure almost anything except regular extended human contact. I used to think if I adored someone enough it would eventually feel "right", but then I just get clingy and weird, even casual friends find me weirdly unpleasant, just good for an occasional screw. Eh, it's not for me. I need to be one of those schizoids who isolates completely except for phone and text. Doing my best to achieve that. Like this, this here, what we're doing? This is the perfect level of intimacy for me. With you all the way over there, and me all the way over here.
Isn't this cozy?
Delightful.

And I think witness protection would just outright provide fake references and credentials.

Last edited:
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Oh, opposite for me. I only feel life is worth living with sufficient isolation.
My world is wrecked the minute I attempt to connect to humans on any level,I am so so bad at it. I can endure almost anything except regular extended human contact. I used to think if I adored someone enough it would eventually feel "right", but then I just get clingy and weird, even casual friends find me weirdly unpleasant, just good for an occasional screw. Eh, it's not for me. I need to be one of those schizoids who isolates completely except for phone and text. Doing my best to achieve that. Like this, this here, what we're doing? This is the perfect level of intimacy for me. With you all the way over there, and me all the way over here.
Isn't this cozy?
Delightful.

And I think witness protection would just outright provide fake references and credentials.
192056 When You Want A House On Your Own Island But You On A Budget

deltahead

deltahead

Student
May 28, 2019
why not both? but even then, i doubt my new life would last very long since there's no way i could last in a job. i still have not even gone near a stove my entire life. i barely know how to tie my goddamn shoes. being some kind of responsible adult with a job that pays bills is far above what i'm capable of, which is nothing. but i don't know, maybe i could use whatever few paychecks i have to finally hatch a decent suicide plan now that i live alone. that's really the most attractive part. i could be gone within just a few months, in a far more comfortable and (very slightly) less stupid environment.

Pilum Muralis

Pilum Muralis

“We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
Jul 2, 2019
Not unless I could somehow get them to throw in a brand new spine and nervous system.
I certainly wouldn't want to start my brand new fabulous life looking like Quasimodo. :wink:

NemoZeno

NemoZeno

Quae Est Absurdum
Nov 6, 2018
In the circumstance you laid out, I would accept because I'm am up for a change that doesn't really involve me planning it.

Small aside: I always wanted to live off the grid in the middle of nowhere and just rot on my land while I farm, exercise, read, produce my own stuff (liquor, furniture, weed), until I'm tired of that and kill myself.
That's a LOT of planning, money, and work.

In your case, "all" I have to do is testify against someone I already dislike. A couple of months (even half a year) is fine by me and then I'm set for at least several months thanks to a stipend I don't deserve.
Like many here, it wouldn't solve most of my problems which is fine: I'm impulsive and under utilized so a change like this is a welcome reprieve. By the time my stipend and savings (assuming I can get that) are spent it's time to ctb so if I was actually offered this today, it coincides around the time I want to die anyway.

Win-win.

B

Brainpain

chronic pain
Jun 14, 2019
Nah, my brain and my pain would follow me but I'd give it a whirl just to have a new little adventure before I die, especially if it's somewhere warm.

crimea_river

crimea_river

Experienced
May 27, 2019
Wouldn't be any real point for me, due to my physical condition(s).

I'd be happy to listen, if the program has an option for somehow being teleported into the body of a hippopotamus, I think I'd have fun being one of those :hihi:

Kjo

Kjo

Student
Jun 7, 2019
Imagine by some stroke of luck, you are offered the option to testify against a crime-boss, but you would have to go into Witness Protection afterward.
This requires you to adopt a new life. New name, new town, new job, new apartment, new clothes, new car, maybe new face.
Would you take the chance to walk away from your life that was unhappy anyway, and maybe try to start something new-ish? If the chance to do it just fell in your lap?
Remember, your old life will be erased, no contact. Like you just disappeared. You'd be killed if you return to it.
But I'd still have all my memories, mental illnesses, chronic pains, and I wouldn't get to see those that they love... Hard pass. I would definitely ctb asap.

O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Nope, would still be stuck with my stupid brain. Unless they can wipe away all issue i have with in my own head, I wouldn't really be gaining anything.

yea me as well basically this.

If you cant fix whatever it is that broke me than there is no hope