• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Im2high4this

Im2high4this

I’m done here. Zero connections. Won’t miss it.
Jun 13, 2019
See if you can guess what people's lists are! If somebody guesses on your list, tell them what the list was, even if they were wrong. I'll start

1. Scraping ice off a frozen window

2. Cutting styrofoam

3. A really good rap line

Reactions: Harasaki
Harasaki

Harasaki

Oct 21, 2019
1. choking on water
2. eating a poisonous vorm because of a bet
3. trying to make a backflip and break your neck

1. Scraping ice off a frozen window

2. Cutting styrofoam

3. A really good rap line

Is yours your favourite small things to do?

Reactions: Im2high4this
Im2high4this

Im2high4this

Jun 13, 2019
1. choking on water
2. eating a poisonous vorm because of a bet
3. trying to make a backflip and break your neck

Is yours your favourite small things to do?

My list: top 3 things that give me goosebumps

Your list: top 3 funny suicides to you? (I mean no offence lol, my humour is dark)

Harasaki

Harasaki

Oct 21, 2019
Your list: top 3 funny suicides to you? (I mean no offence lol, my humour is dark)
Haha you were very close, it seems that I have a dark humour as well. Mine are dumbest ways to die, I don't think that anyone would try suicide by backflipping. If they did they should definetly livestream it.

Reactions: Im2high4this
Im2high4this

Im2high4this

Jun 13, 2019
Haha you were very close, it seems that I have a dark humour as well. Mine are dumbest ways to die, I don't think that anyone would try suicide by backflipping. If they did they should definetly livestream it.

haha I think that was a futurerama skit...I think Fry was going to commit suicide by jumping and all he heard was bender yelling "DO A FLIP!!!" :ahhha:

Harasaki

Harasaki

Oct 21, 2019
haha I think that was a futurerama skit...I think Fry was going to commit suicide by jumping and all he heard was bender yelling "DO A FLIP!!!" :ahhha:
Lol that seems like something blender would say. That'd actually be a badass suicide haha, but if you just want to do a flip and end up dying it's just stupid. Maybe I should have made a list of badass suicide methods.