• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

razahcareca27

Apr 5, 2024
we really can't know if it is SI or isn't. your choice was a very strong one, a hard path to go through and as I could read you seem really aware of it. Personally, I would not go through that bc of the difficulty.

at the end it is your choice to start it, to go through with it or to stop it. these three choices can be hard to do and am sorry for it. but ain't nobody here on your skin to choose one. i hope you make your choice at the end, go through if u want, don't go if u don't want. Wish you peace in general and peace of mind to make such a choice! good whishes for you

edit: you "failed". don't be sorry, no one here was hoping that you would die. I, at least, was hoping that you make the right choice for your own. don't let the idea of failure consume your mind, you was really brave and to struggle with your own problems shows the same thing. best wishes to you

Last edited:
M

Myexit

Aug 4, 2023
Please don't feel bad that you failed, maybe the method you chose was very difficult and drawn out to the point you are aware that you are slowly ctb but not quite quick enough to jump on it.
You need a break now to build yourself back up so if you try again try something quick and less painful mentally and physically.
I wish you well and send warm hugs. x

Orangee

Orangee

I want to leave this sad world
Apr 6, 2024
Hey, don't worry about it and don't beat yourself up over it. I know you may feel like a failure, but being pro-choice also means not forcing yourself to step on the bus when you don't feel ready for it. When you do, I would like you to have a peaceful and happy experience, and so if it no longer feels that way and you don't feel like going through with it, that is perfectly fine. Please try to take care of yourself these couple of days. You were already really brave <3

BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
It's totally ok. You are a very strong-willed individual to make it that far.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori