• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Scenario -

At midnight tonight, an angel will appear to you and, if you agree, your life will be taken. It will just be experienced as a fading of your consciousness and then that's it. No pain. The angel will appear to you wherever you are, so if you want to travel around a bit, you can. You don't need to travel to a particular place.

You already have your affairs in order. Will, suicide letters, plans for your cats/dogs/pets/kids to be looked after. You don't have to worry about planning.

Today is yours to enjoy/live how you want to live. It will already have been arranged before hand.

You've just woken up, it's early morning. You know you're going to die peacefully tonight.

Questions

1) What are your last meals/snacks going to be? You can have between 1-3 meals this day, and unlimited snacks. What are they?

2) Do you choose to spend the day with anyone? If so, who and why? (Doesn't have to be human, can be more than one person/animal.).

3) If you get to choose a song playing when you die, what is it?

4) Do you tell anyone you're about to die or not?

5) In general describe your your final day? What activities do you get up to? Where do you go?

Bonus question

6) If you could choose a person who you didn't really know, real or fictional, to spend your part or all of your final day with, who would it be? (Describe in detail if you can).

If you really can't think of any and would prefer to just be alone at all costs than is fine.

--------------------------------------------------

For me -

1) My last meals would be -

Breakfast 8am -3 Slices of Toast with butter and marmalade. Large pot of tea with assortment of biscuits. Some fruit.

Lunch 1pm - Large plate of Lasagne with fries, side salad, can of irn bru.

Last meal 7pm - McDonalds triple cheeseburger, 2x Large Fries, box of chicken nuggets, Large Chocolate milkshake.

2) I spend the day on my own.

3) Last Song name - Smashing Pumpkins - Today. A nice song but also melancholic. It would fit perfectly.

4) I don't tell anyone I'm going to die.

5) I'd book a ticket to go on a massive train journey around UK/Europe and just look out of the window at the scenery, having my meals served to me in a private booth. It would be a chilled out and mostly uneventful day of relaxation. I'd listen to music. I'd not make it exciting and distracting. I'd want to be fully in the moment, drinking in the scenery and melancholy also. I'd maybe allow myself some inebriation.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
1) What are your last meals/snacks going to be? You can have between 1-3 meals this day, and unlimited snacks. What are they?
I wouldn't have anything special. I would just eat whatever food is available to me then which obviously I don't know what food that would be right now
2) Do you choose to spend the day with anyone? If so, who and why? (Doesn't have to be human, can be more than one person/animal.).
I think that I would spend the day in my parents' house as usual as I cannot comprehend me doing anything else
This question is not applicable to me as there isn't really any music that I like
No, I wouldn't tell anybody as I don't want people to piss me off with their reactions. I'd rather stay silent and just die in peace
5) In general describe your your final day? What activities do you get up to? Where do you go?
I wouldn't do anything special on my final day. I would just stay in my parents' house and waste the entire day suffering as I always have been ever since I was alive. The difference this time though is that I would feel more relieved that I can finally be dead but I wouldn't do anything special on my final day

I know I'm an exception here with my answers but that's because I don't really have a personality or any interests. All I wish for is to be free from suffering, that's all

peacepursuit23

peacepursuit23

Any day now
Jan 14, 2024
Is it bad that I dont desire to do any of those things? I cant even think of anything that would make me happy at all, no breakfast, no place i'd want to be. I'd simply wait in my room amd distract myself with Reels or some shit until I can finally go

rosenwasser

rosenwasser

per ardua ad astra
Sep 9, 2023
Is it bad that I dont desire to do any of those things? I cant even think of anything that would make me happy at all, no breakfast, no place i'd want to be. I'd simply wait in my room amd distract myself with Reels or some shit until I can finally go
I completely understand this. It's similar for me. I think I'd eat some avocado sushi since it's my favorite food and if I could wish for anything, I would attend my favorite lecture at uni. There is a lecturer I'd love to see one more time, the way she thinks and formulates stuff has always been beautiful to me. But that's it really.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'd just feel relieved that soon enough this futile existence would peacefully disappear into nothingness, I'd always see it as better that this existence is permanently forgotten about. I don't wish to experience existence as being conscious and aware is very undesirable to me, it just causes me to suffer. I just wish to sleep eternally and I'd spend my remaning time trying to sleep as after all it's the closest to not existing.

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
Don't think there'd be anything worth doing other than waiting. Nothing's going to make me happy. I guess eating proper meals would be nice but I wouldn't know what I'd want. I'd just do what I normally do every day till that time comes, it's what I'm doing right now in fact.

O

Olisop21.

Student
Mar 15, 2024
I hope today is my final day. I just want to not exist. My existence is here is painful.
I feel the same way. I don't think anything ever made me happy. I just don't care about anything at all.
I feel the same way. I don't think anything ever made me happy. I just don't care about anything at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shunya
M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
1) Sushi

2) I would spend it alone.

3) Im not sure.

4) Maybe I would tell my wife goodbye but im not sure.

5) I would spend the day at the Beach or in nature and then go get two prostitutes.

Bonus question

6) Alone.

If you really can't think of any and would prefer to just be alone at all costs than is fine.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Since the arrangements have been made, I'll be waking up in my room in a hotel I knew in Playa Blanca, Lanzarote. The breakfast buffet will have fresh, chilled fruit juice, scrambled eggs with crispy bacon and freshly made coffee.
I'll spend my day relaxing by the pool with my former love, Leeanne in her bikini.
Pleasant evening meal, bottle of Vina Sol, then to bed after a couple of Bloody Marys and no regrets.
If only …

SomePersonIGuess

SomePersonIGuess

Not here for long
Mar 18, 2024
Honestly, I just plan to lie in bed for a while with cat. Just wake up, find my cat, hug them and lie next to them for a while and then finally CTB.

cantthinkofusername

cantthinkofusername

wannabe girl
Feb 25, 2024
if i knew id die by the end of the day,i don't think there's anything more that could motivate me to get out of bed
it wouldn't matter anymore

Reactions: lemonbunny
yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
I would want a double cheeseburger with bacon, loaded with so many pickles on it and some chips and coke zeros. From a good burger joint, not Macca's. I could eat that for 3 meals, so good.
A tub of connoisseur icecream, Belgian chocolate flavour.
And 3 blocks of Whittaker's chocolate, the caramel one, peanut butter one and berry biscuit one.

I would choose to spend it with the few online friends from WoW that I hang with on discord a lot who have made the last year slightly less lonely for me and who made me laugh and cared about me.
If I had pets I would choose them too, but I'm currently petless.

I would put on a Lil Peep playlist for the whole day, doesn't matter which one is playing when I die, love them all.

Only the ones I invited to spend this last day with me, so I could say goodbye and tell them not to be sad when they think of me, but to smile instead and remember the laughs we had.

I would go to the fanciest hotel I could find overlooking the ocean with an infinity pool. I'd buy a pack of smokes, a bag of weed and a bong and we'd spend the day getting high and swimming and enjoying the ocean view inbetween eating all the food I said I wanted.
I'd head down to the beach at around 11pm to enjoy it one last time and walk into the water and dive under the waves when it was time for the angel to finally take me.

Bonus question

6) If you could choose a person who you didn't really know, real or fictional, to spend your part or all of your final day with, who would it be? (Describe in detail if you can).
I'd get high with Lil Peep but he's already dead.
I would just be happy with my WoW friends.

Reactions: juna
G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
1. I don't think anything about last meal anything I eat everyday is fine
2. Realistically I want spent my time alone but since I know I'm poor and burden to my family maybe I want to sell my organ or make a lot money before die for my family
3. Any song is fine maybe I prefer no song
4. No because I don't have anyone to tell lol
5. Nothing just try to get a lot money selling my organ maybe
Sorry broken english

J

juna

Death is the only truth...
Mar 4, 2024
1.What are your last meals/snacks going to be? You can have between 1-3 meals this day, and unlimited snacks. What are they?
I would eat all my favourite foods, Brownie, cake, icecream everything I want.

I will spend it with myself. I love myself a lot and I love going for long walks alone and admire the beauty of nature. I think i will go for a long walk and spend it outdoors with nature. I will also want to watch my favorite tv shows. I will spend my day doing everything I feel like and being active.

I would listen to old songs. I don't have any in particular and can't think of one right now.

I have already told my mother how I can't keep living, she thinks that I am just depressed and it is just a phase. I won't tell anyone anything on that day because I don't need anyone creating obstacles in my path.

I will wake up early, go for a walk, get a coffee from a shop with a donut. Then I will go to a mall and try different clothes out. I might even buy something new to wear to die. Then I will go to a nice restaurant and eat what I like. Then a park and see beautiful children playing carefree and being happy. Then I return back home and watch a nice tv show and hopefully I will die after that. I will also cut a small cake to commemorate my death day. I hate my birthday so much, might as well celebrate my freedom day.

Bonus question

I don't know. I don't think anyone understands me well enough and I don't want to cause anyone any pain, so I will just stick with myself.

lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
Honestly, I just plan to lie in bed for a while with cat. Just wake up, find my cat, hug them and lie next to them for a while and then finally CTB.
me with my dog. i feel like making a big deal out of things would only make me not want to ctb. wanna live out another miserable day of my miserable existence and die peacefully

SomewhatLoved

SomewhatLoved

Bringing out the Dead and Searching for the Living
Apr 12, 2023
For breakfast I'd want chocolate chip pancakes with maple syrup and coconut whipped cream. Maybe some cinnamon on top. For lunch, chicken and waffles from my favourite local pub. For dinner, homemade pizza that me and my partner always make together.

I'd want to spend a lot of the day with my partner. He's not really my "partner" technically anymore, but I'd make sure he knows I love him and care about him. He made me super happy, and if he wants to spend the day with me, he would be welcome to.

I think probably "Wanderlust" by Eloise. That song holds a lot of special significance to me. Not sure how long the "fading" of my consciousness would last, but I think I'd just put on my playlist that has all the songs which remind me of my partner.

I don't think I would. I think it would make them sad and hard to enjoy my last day. But as per the situation, I would have my letters and will written and I guess I could have that "conversation" post-mortem.

I think I'd probably describe it as scary, but peaceful. I would want to go out and spend time with the people I care about. Hug my lover and tell him that I want him to chase his dreams, play some Deep Rock Galactic with my best friend, pet my cat. I think when it came to be time, I would probably go to a field or park or someplace scenic to just look out at the stars while I wait to sleep.

Oh, and I'd make sure to pay my lover's past abuser a visit.

I think I'd want to speak to a few certain politicians and let them know that what they're doing is hurting a lot of people.

Last edited: