• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dear Agony

Dear Agony

The Void
Jan 24, 2020
Traumatic childhood and as a result, I have multiple mental illnesses that made me paralyzed at home, unemployed, don't study, no friends or partner or anyone that cares about me. I'm in agony and pain every waking moment. I also don't believe in God or that there is any reason why I'm suffering.

J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Life has been over for me for 14 years. Permanent acne skin condition ruined any chance of social mobility. Verbal abuse by being called ugly, pimple face, and others not wanting to be around me left me in emotional pain and lack of confidence.

trauma from an aggressive ex that took my virginity and caused me more emotional pain. Turned to alcohol to cope

I just see no reason in continuing here

I see none of this getting better, still live with my parents, lost desire to find a good job because of my traumatic life experience of acne and aggressive ex years ago I dated casually out of naivety I wish I listed to my intuition , I just don't want to work because of emotional pain. And now another casual encounter where I embarrassed myself I don't want to remember any of this. Only 3 more weeks is all I can hold out for if that

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I simply do not like existing. I see life as tedious and pointless. Living does not appeal to me in any way. I dislike simply being conscious and aware of everything. I want to die to prevent decades of meaningless suffering. I have always struggled with life due to being born with neurological conditions and now I have physical ones. I am full of dread for the future and now I am just tired.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fl4u and not4us
arcadia

arcadia

Jan 5, 2023
I feel sick everytime I leave the house, the world is so disorienting. I feel so scared whenever anybody tries to speak to me because I can't read what they're saying at all. When it comes to academics, I have terrible impostor syndrome and I can't study to save my life. Going to school makes me panicked and anxious, and I've been staying at home for almost a year now instead of going to Uni. I can't take care of myself, even basic tasks feel damn near impossible. I'm a disappointment to everyone I know, and my life is a combination of what is mostly misery, with the rare occasion of joy. And eventually those occassions stopped happening. Now I have so much brain fog to the point where I can't speak eloquently anymore, I can't think at all. I'm legit falling apart everyday. I need to leave before I get even worse. I have anxiety typing this just thinking of the next time I go outside, I'm truly trapped with no help available.

• Aww..
Reactions: katagiri83
Inferno

Inferno

Jan 9, 2023
I hate who I am as a person, I'm not worthy of living. I have no connection to others, I am isolated from society and have been abandoned. I hate people, I realised this when I was 8 years old and it's what made me suicidal.

L

Ligottian

Warlock
Dec 19, 2021
1) Genetic predisposition to a list of unpleasant things, all exacerbated by stress
2) Childhood lived in constant terror
3) Getting old and tired
Pretty much the same, but I would replace your #2 with this. Lonelinesss. Lack of social/sexual life.

rifle

rifle

never seen a hero like me in a sci-fi
Jan 15, 2023
I don't think I am capable of happiness, and I am not convinced that the idea of fulfilling and happy life is something more than society's attempt at coping

T

tieiwi

Experienced
Dec 11, 2021
Didn't have the best childhood. Life isn't any better now. No one in my family actually cares. They all say they do just because we're related but they don't actually care about my feelings. They never take me seriously and think I'm a joke. I'm scared after I ctb they will see these posts and make fun of them too. I have no confidence, no ambition, no joy. I feel very empty.

Reactions: Fl4u
Heartbroken2022

Heartbroken2022

Jan 3, 2023
No will to live. Life is suffering, just trying to survive until next day comes. Also seeing other people suffer from same situation.

Reactions: The end of the road
T

The end of the road

Dec 30, 2022
A bad cocktail of love life failure and live failure itself and me being highly dependent on a love partner as motivation in life.

• Love
Reactions: Heartbroken2022
freevoid

freevoid

Student
Jul 11, 2022
24/7 shit health (mental/physical).

Earth is a terrifying ghetto.

Physical existence is ultimately boring. The novelty always fades.

• Love
Reactions: lelouch22
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I am just so tired of carrying the ghosts of the past,l try to tell myself that I was carrying out my CO's order's but that doesn't rid me of the guilt l carry!

• Hugs
Reactions: freevoid
L

Lostalongtheway

Dec 14, 2021
Quality of life between autism and this weird ass autoimmune disorder

• Hugs
Reactions: freevoid
S

SpenceGence

May 22, 2022
I probably made the same post plenty of other times, but it helps to talk about it. In short I have chronic nerve pain in my hands (rsi). It's different case by case, but a lot of people including myself see massive limitations. Recovery is incredibly slow and challenging, you're lucky if you're back to normal within a year. I can barely use my phone or computer. So I lost my job, and I can't play video games anymore. And I was dumb enough to use a foot pedal as a clicking replacement. I thought that because I walked multiple times a day I'd be ok, and that life couldn't possibly get worse. But within a week I got the same thing in my foot. It's my fault, but it doesn't make it any more fair. And when and if I recover, I have the disadvantage of being on the spectrum, so I'm sure finding a career will go just great. I'm just tired of feeling fucking bored and sad all at the time, I wish I could just have my life back. I have put so much time and effort into recovery this past year and it isn't enough. I just want it be over, and I don't care how. This kind of suffering is so hard to describe, I'll have up tics of hope, then I'm eventually reminded that that hope is stupid. And it happens over and over again. I really want to experience the fruits of life more, but I don't think that's in the cards for me.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I wish I was born female and was not. I am extremely envious of the female sex and I am extremely depressed as a result of my intense gender dysphoria.

Though, I don't "want" to die. It just beats out coping for me.