• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

V

VFL54sui

Aug 5, 2018
After
Being a bit sceptical about the reliability of SN, I compared all methods from the pphb and took a closer look at the 4 Drug Protocol, DDMP for short.
It seems to me almost better than Nembutal. It's the official replacement for Nembutal in some US-States?!
https://www.peacefulpillhandbook.com/only-in-america/
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattl...tors-thwart-steep-price-hike-for-lethal-drug/
https://khn.org/news/in-colorado-a-...il-will-tamp-down-cost-of-death-with-dignity/

- Softness (9 instead of 10; Zum Vergleich: SN 7, Exit bag 7, Carbon monoxide 8, Sodium acid 6) It takes about 1 hour.
- Speed (3 instead of 4)
- Preparation (3 instead of 5)

I´ve searched some time, due to all the medications are prescription drugs. But I think you can order easily.

- Propranolol and Digoxin both can easily be ordered by alldaychemist or inhousepharmacy.
Since i live in central europe i struggle a bit, so i have to use different rented postboxes close to my country, due to strict border control and customs. But i think it is easier to get than N. And what´s the matter when you get caught. You order drugs without prescription and not hard drugs or. No big thing i think!

Morphine sulphate and Valium can easily be ordered from Darknet. Home without any problems, because the sellers hide the goods in a practiced way.

DDMP is officially used in the USA. (In Oregon for Euthanasia)
So it seems very reliable to me. PPHB indicates reliability with 10.
It is with approx. 500 dollars clearly cheaper.

I personally have been looking for a long time for something in which death does not only occur through the death of brain tissue. I'm here because I had a cerebral hemorrhage due to a physicians fault and I'm telling you it's horror!
DDMP first stops the heart from beating, causing the brain to lose oxygen and die. But first, the heart stops working.
So my understanding is no risk to wake up and be severely handicapped with brain damage. Of course som asshole can interrupt and reanimate you with a partly dead brain.

What do you think of the method? Did I miss something?
Seems very very reliable to me and i think i go with that. Waiting for the new way A ships the N drives me crazy. So i think this is a lot more work to do but the result should be nearly the same. I would be glad for some discussion about it

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
I actually would like to learn more about this method, I like the fact that it stops the heart and doesn't just stop you breathing first... I'll be doing some heavy research into this, I'm very curious now.

Reactions: Tiburcio
Lowri

Lowri

Jun 19, 2018
In the article he writes
The cardio-toxic combination of Digoxin and the B Blocker Propanolol.

What would happen if you took just those two drugs?

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
I am currently on Propanolol and I know in a large enough dose it would lower your BP to the point of death, it can put you into cardiogenic shock shock leading to cardiac arrest.

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I am currently on Propanolol and I know in a large enough dose it would lower your BP to the point of death, it can put you into cardiogenic shock shock leading to cardiac arrest.
I take metoprolol and other bp meds could do the same for me just afraid it will make me nauseous and vomit when blood pressure drops so low

Reactions: StarDust
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
I
I take metoprolol and other bp meds could do the same for me just afraid it will make me nauseous and vomit when blood pressure drops so low

I have often though about grinding them down before and adding a small amount of fluid and then doing a enema...I know gross but it bypasses the stomach so you can't throw it up. Easier to hold onto that way.

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I

I have often though about grinding them down before and adding a small amount of fluid and then doing a enema...I know gross but it bypasses the stomach so you can't throw it up. Easier to hold onto that way.
I haven't thought of that might be a better alternative to hang just as long as it works and I dont wake up days later

Reactions: StarDust
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
I haven't thought of that might be a better alternative to hang just as long as it works and I dont wake up days later
Yeah that wouldn't be fun to think, YAY THIS IS IT I'VE DONE IT .....and then wake up with locked in syndrome or something.