• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

MelancholicMundane

Sep 16, 2023
I keep putting my CTB on hold due to false hope and guilt but I think I've finally reached my breaking point. I ordered SN from another country to the US around 7 months ago, but didn't get to use it due to some "positive" changes in my life. I also felt incredibly guilty for my friends and family, knowing my death would badly affect their lives. However, I'm now back to where I always go back to mentally and am finally deciding I've had enough of living like this. I've decided to be selfish and want to finally commit to CTB.

However, I'm worried about the purity of my SN because it didn't come with an SDS sheet and I ordered it from a semi-legitimate(?) website. I wish I could have ordered it from a chemical procurement site but it's hard to order SN nowadays due to all the new regulations.

I live in the States and can't easily get access to the other recommended medications such as benzos, metropolol, etc. I'll try my best to get some metoclopramide but I'm unable to find sources online for ordering this and have only been able to find online telehealth sites that require proof of prescription. I might try to submit a screenshot of an "online prescription" as proof but am unsure if they'll take it.

I also used to smoke weed frequently, almost 24/7, but stopped around 6 months ago when I tried to get my life back on track. However, even though most people would say I'm in a pretty good place in life now, I still feel the same emptiness. With my sober period, I believe my tolerance has gone back way down and if I purchase a pen, it'll probably be able to make me feel pretty comfy and knock me out.

Now here comes my questions, how likely would my CTB succeed if I'm unable to get a hold of meto, and only take SN with smoking weed? Would smoking weed cause any bad side effects with SN? Also, would I be able to take antihistamines to further cause me to sleep?

The antihistamines I have are an OTC sleep aid (Doxylamine which is the drowsiness component in NyQuil). They've worked pretty well for me in the past and have been useful in helping me sleep. I'm hoping by taking those sleep aids and smoking weed will make it more likely for me to knock out before I feel the SN affect my body and before the nausea hits. Then, I would ideally pass away in my sleep.

How likely would this work or will the different drugs counteract with each other? If I'm knocked out, would my body still unconsciously puke and cause the SN to not be effective?

Any suggestions/help is greatly appreciated!

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
how likely would my CTB succeed if I'm unable to get a hold of meto,
While there isn't an exact percentage in difference between using Meto or not using it, I still think it's important to get it but seeing as this is question about if you are unable to, that really depends if you can hold sn down long enough and you may need to fast a bit longer.

only take SN with smoking weed?
Someone did this a bit ago @bp74777 did this if I remember correctly and they haven't been seen since, who knows what could've happened though.

If I'm knocked out, would my body still unconsciously puke and cause the SN to not be effective?
Possibly but it doesn't seem all that common, emesis is pretty much the defensive mechanism in the human body to try to get rid of poison although some don't vomit at all, and yet some do vomit but still pass. Sn is absorbed rather quickly that anything that isn't immediately vomited out isn't likely to make sn ineffective.
Would smoking weed cause any bad side effects with SN?
As far I'm aware, there isn't any bad side effects with sn from smoking weed.

Also, would I be able to take antihistamines to further cause me to sleep?
Not sure about this one but if they do have the desired effect then I don't see why not.

They've worked pretty well for me in the past and have been useful in helping me sleep. I'm hoping by taking those sleep aids and smoking weed will make it more likely for me to knock out before I feel the SN affect my body and before the nausea hits. Then, I would ideally pass away in my sleep.
Sounds like a plan, a plan others have followed but by using benzos which I know are harder to get. I'm not sure how it could go in pratice though.

How likely would this work or will the different drugs counteract with each other?
I think it's your responsibility to look up any potential interactions with the chosen meds here.

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom
I

indosoon

Jan 22, 2024
Dr. Philip Nitschke, in his podcast, even "recommended" smoking weed before SN. Take a look.

Reactions: coked_pigeon