• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"It's all just a dream"
Oct 26, 2019
I know that at Pegasos that's what they do for Pentobarbital or Nembutal. It goes through an IV. And they say it works and you get knocked or lose consciousness in 5seconds. So why don't we do the same with Sn? It seems like it would work alot faster. And you'd just lose consciousness. I know they IV Methylene blue, as well. So why hasn't anyone brought up IVing SN? Like we want it to hit our bloodstream faster anyway, thats why people are doing antacids like tagemet and also fasting and stuff. So it can hit our bloodstream quicker and deplete us of oxygen so we thus blackout and eventually die via Hypoxia or Hypoxemia. I forget which one. Anyway I'm just wondering why not IV it. Unless it has to go through your stomach to convert the NaNo2 or something like that? I mean but even if that's they case couldn't we somehow replicate that process and extract the chemical that we need and then inject it? What would happen if you did inject SN straight into your bloodstream? what would happen? People also inject alot of drugs like heroin,meth,cocaine,etc...so why wouldn't this work the same way?

rntmss

rntmss

Taking it one day at a time
Feb 7, 2020
I'm not a chemist, doctor, or scientists in any sense of the word... but I would imagine that it might work too quickly. I've read that SN reacts with blood almost immediately

Reactions: Meditation guide
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Anything intravenous has an almost instantaneous effect as the chemical is transferred quickly to the heart and then the brain producing quick acting effects. That said, the answer given by @Quarky00 makes sense also. If one has the means and is not hesitant and/or knowledgeable enough, then yeah, easily doable.

Reactions: Saed
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"It's all just a dream"
Oct 26, 2019
I'm not a chemist, doctor, or scientists in any sense of the word... but I would imagine that it might work too quickly. I've read that SN reacts with blood almost immediately

That sounds perfect honestly. Screw waiting I just want to get it over with.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Good answers and yes, we simply just don't have the means, tools, nor training (well some people do but most of no) to carry it out. This is also why we oftenly go for methods that are easier to execute and are much more reliable while minimizing the risk of failure and pain.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I think ingesting it would works better anyway.

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"It's all just a dream"
Oct 26, 2019
20gm in 50ml of water is what Stan's guide says. So basically I'd mix that up and then put it into a syringe and then inject myself. It sounds easy enough. Finding a vein honestly isn't that difficult. I've donated plasma before in the past so I know how they do it. It honestly doesn't seem that difficult.
I think ingesting it would works better anyway.

not if it works immediately. Think of IV drug users. Slamming it is always the best way to go. You get it immediately.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
20gm in 50ml of water is what Stan's guide says. So basically I'd mix that up and then put it into a syringe and then inject myself. It sounds easy enough. Finding a vein honestly isn't that difficult. I've donated plasma before in the past so I know how they do it. It honestly doesn't seem that difficult.

not if it works immediately. Think of IV drug users. Slamming it is always the best way to go. You get it immediately.

things don't always work that way though. One good example of this is oral rehydration solution hydrates better and faster than IV fluids. The reason for this is that going through the G.I. track gives better absorption. Obviously IV fluids are still highly effective but if a patient can drink oral rehydration solution it will have better results.

N

No capacity

Feb 5, 2020
Wouldn't have a clue how to and whenever I have had blood taken they"struggle" to find veins. If I could pay someone to do this though I would pay a lot. Seems the most rapid / fail proof way, if you are trained as much

WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
Good luck doing 5+ injections. Syringes hold up to 10 mL in each.

Reactions: autumnal
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Interesting question, but it may be the same reason veterinary N is drunk not injected: without an IV setup I'd pass out before injecting enough to kill me. Not many people have the skill to get an IV line inserted properly without help. And it might be painful even if I could manage to get it in a vein. If it's superquick that shouldn't matter much, but the possibility of pain on top of the hassle is rather daunting.

P

PeachyHead

Nov 1, 2018

50ml is A LOT to inject iv. I'm a midwife and the injections I usually give are 1ml at most, and they are intramuscular or subcut. You'd have to cannulate yourself and set up a bag of the sn solution. So it's possible but would be very difficult to cannulate one handed (especially as a layperson). But saying that it's something I've considered trying.

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
I found a 60ml one on the net in like 2minutes after googling...
Good luck injecting 60ml of anything :wink: It looks small in a glass . It's hard . We had member here who recently tried to "infect" herself , couldn't do it physically! Try it on a chicken breast first or something. It's not east. (Oh well @PeachyHead wrote it first).

Soul already wrote --
without an IV setup I'd pass out before injecting enough to kill me.

-------

things don't always work that way though. One good example of this is oral rehydration solution hydrates better and faster than IV fluids. The reason for this is that going through the G.I. track gives better absorption. Obviously IV fluids are still highly effective but if a patient can drink oral rehydration solution it will have better results.
My first thoughts were that SN interacts directly with blood and it's not like dehydration. I remembered it is bad to inject water and electrolytes directly (need slow IV). That made me think: SN is very strong concentrated SALT! It will burn membranes. So it's not doable :smiling: I speculate such a strong concentration -- for that matter 1g of any salt hitting a vain -- will burn (destroy) the inside of your vain.... Yikes

If I may repeat that .. Do not inject SN .

Last edited:
H

HopeDiesLast

self-banned
Dec 28, 2019
Certain salt solutions are used to treat varicose veins/spider veins (called sclerotherapy). The solution is injected directly into the vein and causes it to immediately shrink and collapse, and the blood to clot (the body then absorbs the "dead" vein over the next few weeks or months).

They obviously don't use SN in sclerotherapy, but i supect the result would be the same, especially with a high concentration: immediate collapse of the vein. This would mean that the SN never enters the bloodstream. This is just my educated guess. Not an expert.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I've seen it all. This subject is not new nor is using other re-agents to subdermally absorb it. Please stick to the regimen people it's very simple.

If for whatever unfortunate reason you cannot follow protocols then you must select an alternative method. This is not rocket science.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-a-comprehensive-guide-including-method.25148/

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Certain salt solutions are used to treat varicose veins/spider veins (called sclerotherapy). The solution is injected directly into the vein and causes it to immediately shrink and collapse, and the blood to clot (the body then absorbs the "dead" vein over the next few weeks or months).

They obviously don't use SN in sclerotherapy, but i supect the result would be the same, especially with a high concentration: immediate collapse of the vein. This would mean that the SN never enters the bloodstream. This is just my educated guess. Not an expert.
100% + Thanks for info .

Adding:
Hypertonic saline 23.4% concentration is approved by the US Food and Drug ... to achieve adequate sclerosis of large vessels
The purpose of this case series is to describe our clinical experience of using sodium tetradecyl sulphate (STS) 3 % in the treatment of venous ....
When treating varicose veins the required volume and concentration of Sodium Chloride Injection 23.4% will be injected into the affected vein all at once and a compression bandage applied.

~

TL;DR -- regular table salt 20% kill vains so 40% SN will destroy it and won't circulate ....

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
100% + Thanks for info .

Adding:

~

TL;DR -- regular table salt 20% kill vains so 40% SN will destroy it and won't circulate ....
I understand your scientific pursuit. But people are dullards and need a simple formula. I'd recommend writing two versions of protocol if you're so inclined.

One being a simple Laymans termology. Which I think Stan has covered already. The other being a more scientific breakdown.

In the end it doesn't really matter. It will have the same effect. But some people like to understand the mechanics a bit more precisely.

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
@Brick In The Wall , sorry , I did not understand :)

I think writing "salt kills veins so dont inject SN" = rather simple . (and if one questions that - research linked)

We can clearly see a simple guide is not enough for anxious members . Much of Stan's content is spread over many posts thus not accessible . Therefore Guide --> FAQ ---> Links . Drill down info as you please . It's not about terminology , but understanding culprits . Prominent example: vomiting and antacids = not enough to say 'it's okay" . Need to bridge science and Layman's (that bridge exists) :heart:

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
@Brick In The Wall , sorry , I did not understand :)

I think writing "salt kills veins so dont inject SN" = rather simple . (and if one questions that - research linked)

We can clearly see a simple guide is not enough for anxious members . Much of Stan's content is spread over many posts thus not accessible . Therefore Guide --> FAQ ---> Links . Drill down info as you please . It's not about terminology , but understanding culprits (prominent example: vomiting and antacids = not enough to say 'it's okay") . :heart:
Stans guide is all encompassing in my eyes. We can debate this all day and you can get down to the sub atomic particles if you so please. It won't change the fact that most people are dullards and have a hard time understanding.

Again this is not rocket science. But the more Intellectual ones amongst us love to understand the mechanisms behind these processes.

H

HopeDiesLast

self-banned
Dec 28, 2019
Stans guide is all encompassing in my eyes. We can debate this all day and you can get down to the sub atomic particles if you so please. It won't change the fact that most people are dullards and have a hard time understanding.

Again this is not rocket science. But the more Intellectual ones amongst us love to understand the mechanisms behind these processes.

Does Stan's guide address the idea of injecting SN? Maybe a specific warning against it could be added to the Q&A portion? This question keeps popping up, and I believe it is worth addressing in any guide that's considered "all encompassing".

Reactions: autumnal
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Does Stan's guide address the idea of injecting SN? Maybe a specific warning against it could be added to the Q&A portion? This question keeps popping up, and I believe it is worth addressing in any guide that's considered "all encompassing".
Injecting SN is a stupid idea to begin with. There are far too many complications that can arise from it.

Reactions: autumnal and Soul
H

HopeDiesLast

self-banned
Dec 28, 2019
Injecting SN is a stupid idea to begin with. There are far too many complications that can arrise from it.

You're the one who keeps saying that "most people here are dullards". Then why are you so resistant to addressing IV injection in "the guide"?

Q: Should I inject SN?
A: No. Your vein will collapse and the SN won't enter your bloodstream.

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"It's all just a dream"
Oct 26, 2019
You could honestly leave a hospital with the iv still in you (I've been to the ER far too many times) and then just stick the needle in. They don't remove the vein part until you leave. So it's already inserted... I'll do my own research.

It's worth trying honestly.

"This effect is rare but may be deadly if it happens." In the side effects. If you inject it you totally die dude.. especially 20g's...

Last edited:
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
You could honestly leave a hospital with the iv still in you (I've been to the ER far too many times) and then just stick the needle in. They don't remove the vein part until you leave. So it's already inserted... I'll do my own research.
Not a good practice to run around with IV needles lol . You need proper equipment to insert IV plug to the needle . Several members (including some with medical background as you asked) explained that SN injection is not good , and examples were given . Please do more research :hug:

@HopeDiesLast / @Brick In The Wall , I've addressed why "stupid idea to begin with" is not ideal. People are in pain. That kind of attitude in the world , by doctors psychiatrists friends etc , pushes them further to ctb (not all but many). So I would be thoughtful towards a sick suffering person, at the end of their life.. Information addresses anxiety -- not intellect. Stan's Guide is great and should be enough. Stan said we are obsessing for nothing. I understand we are tired of certain questions. I am impatience myself. It's all cool.

Last edited:
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019

At one point before writing the guide Stan was convinced intramuscular SN injections were a good idea. I was a bit ... dogged is the nice term! about persuading him to retract that. Maybe that's why he omitted mentioning injections or IVs in the guide.

It's worth trying honestly.

"This effect is rare but may be deadly if it happens." In the side effects. If you inject it you totally die dude.. especially 20g's...

@Csmith8827, please be careful. But if you do end up trying it, please don't — but if you do please keep us posted.

Last edited: