• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
But the reason why benzos aren't fatal in (oral) overdose isn't because they aren't making it into the bloodstream (or ultimately to the brain) though.

And obtaining N, for example, is both costly and difficult. But if you did manage to obtain it, taking it orally isn't so unpleasant that you would probably want or need to consider alternate routes anyway.
edit: that's why I suggested a combo, benzos + opiates will kill you, for how long and if you throw up is debateable, but using a drip would ensure you throw nothing up and everything gets into your system (over a long enough period of time that you don't get saved or the halflife runs out)

But given that most opiates are water soluble, you could fit as much h or f as you want in a drip. Again my question was why SN, why not a number of other methods if you have access to such a setup. (I'm also assuming that people with access to drips/needles etc will also have fairly good access to opiates).

I don't know if it's the same anymore, but when my uncle had fatal lung cancer the nurse said there was nothing he could do, but gave very specific instructions on how to moderate the morphine drip. Everyone agreed, said their goodbyes and he blissed out, everyone agreed they had all done it and I still don't know who actually turned the valve. But it is possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
You make a lot of humorous posts. That's how you cope probably. But there's nothing humorous about being suicidal and I personally believe you're a trashy person. Ah, yes, you made a joke about an iron when the guy was mentioning an iron overdose. Maybe you should just let people choose they're methods and stop making fun or poking fun at them. Jerk.

I'm sorry you don't seem to understand the important distinction between making fun of a person and making fun of a concept or situation.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I'm sorry you've made nearly 1600 posts and your username hasn't been crossed out yet.

Whoa. Comments of that kind are never acceptable on the forum. I appreciate you are feeling emotional, but would suggest you take a step back from this interaction and cease escalating things further, before you receive warnings or even a ban.

W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
I'm sorry you've made nearly 1600 posts and your username hasn't been crossed out yet.
What's wrong with a little humor every now and again? I want this forum to maintain it's serious tone, but a little humor never hurt anyone.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
What's wrong with a little humor every now and again? I want this forum to maintain it's serious tone, but a little humor never hurt anyone.

Yes, but never through joking that you wished a member had already killed themselves. That is way out of line and in extremely bad taste.

Reactions: thats_a_wrap
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Whoa. Comments of that kind are never acceptable on the forum. I appreciate you are feeling emotional, but would suggest you take a step back from this interaction and cease escalating things further, before you receive warnings or even a ban.
Ftr and for mods sake: I don't read @Csmith8827 post to mean they wish you were dead, I read it as they can't believe you have 1600 posts and haven't been banned yet for your posting history.

Reactions: Csmith8827
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
The post was removed so let's move on.

Reactions: autumnal
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Because a member can be banned for an inaccurate accusation. This is a serious accusation.

Reactions: Csmith8827
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"It's all just a dream"
Oct 26, 2019
Ftr and for mods sake: I don't read @Csmith8827 post to mean they wish you were dead, I read it as they can't believe you have 1600 posts and haven't been banned yet for your posting history.

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. I would definitely hire you as my attorney. :)
Because a member can be banned for an inaccurate accusation. This is a serious accusation.

Exactly.

And even if I did get banned i'd just make a new username and connect through the TOR network. The same IP filter people use to go on the darkweb. I'm not here for rep. This world is just childish and stupid and so are the majority of people within it.

Last edited:
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

True, I suppose that could be an interpretation that I didn't consider at the time. I guess it is potentially ambiguous.

Pretty sure that a member cannot be banned for a report made in good faith. Whether or not the accusation later turns out to be accurate (i.e. proven) is determined by the mods in their assessment. There is no requirement for a member to know conclusively what the writer's intent was before making a report, because nobody but the writer can ever truly know that (and obviously the writer may well lie about it once caught out). Basically a member can only be banned for a vexatious accusation. An accusation that @Csmith8827 was somehow targeting me due to my race or gender would be a vexatious one, for example, as they had said nothing to indicate that.

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. I would definitely hire you as my attorney. :)

@Csmith8827, if my written accusation was incorrect then I apologise. I don't apologise for reporting your post, however, and it seems there was at least enough ambiguity in your post for either my or @Living sucks' interpretation to have been the correct one. Hence the mods deleting it. I also note your previous post was deleted for unambiguously disrespectful behaviour in breach of the rules (calling me 'trashy' and a 'jerk'). Your behaviour there may have supported the view that your subsequent comment had similarly hostile and worst-case intentions.

And even if I did get banned i'd just make a new username and connect through the TOR network. The same IP filter people use to go on the darkweb. I'm not here for rep. This world is just childish and stupid and so are the majority of people within it.

Even if you were banned and didn't agree with the reasons, it really isn't a smart move to admit in advance that you would circumvent a ban in this manner. If anything here is childish, it's that statement.

Reactions: Aap