• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Good luck injecting 60ml of anything :wink: It looks small in a glass . It's hard . We had member here who recently tried to "infect" herself , couldn't do it physically! Try it on a chicken breast first or something. It's not east. (Oh well @PeachyHead wrote it first).

Soul already wrote --

-------

My first thoughts were that SN interacts directly with blood and it's not like dehydration. I remembered it is bad to inject water and electrolytes directly (need slow IV). That made me think: SN is very strong concentrated SALT! It will burn membranes. So it's not doable :smiling: I speculate such a strong concentration -- for that matter 1g of any salt hitting a vain -- will burn (destroy) the inside of your vain.... Yikes

If I may repeat that .. Do not inject SN .

Hahahaha my thought as well. It would be like internal fire.

• Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Have fun fellas. I've expessed more then enough.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I know the issues of burning and collapsing veins have been mentioned several times already, but I just want to reiterate that: it's a bad idea. I don't know for a fact, but I believe it's highly likely to cause these issues.

I'm not a nurse, but I've had more than my share of IVs. Certain substances are not suited for injection. Potassium is probably the worst IV drug I've had. It's like liquid fire running into your veins, and they have to do it slowly. You can feel it all up your arm.

When I did chemo, I had to have a special port imbedded in my chest for access because it was too corrosive and would destroy my regular veins.

Liquid volume is another problem. Ideally, you either inject a small amount or have an IV bag filled with fluid. Most people aren't going to have that. So the amount is a problem. If it reacts immediately, maybe you won't even get the full injection in. If you're slow, it might not work. The whole idea is to overwhelm your body with SN, otherwise it can recover. It's all very iffy.

Intramuscular is also probably a horrible idea. Large amounts of fluid will build up and not immediately absorb, and that kind of injection could be insanely painful. I'm diabetic, and insulin has to be injected into fat. It's excruciating when I accidentally inject into muscle, and it leaves a hard lump of insulin trapped that can stay for hours.

I know I'm talking about all kinds of things that aren't SN, but I just wanted to illustrate what I'm basing my idea that it's not a good way to take it on.

C

Cherrybreeze

Feb 17, 2020
I found a 60ml one on the net in like 2minutes after googling...

Former RN here.

60ml syringes are not appropriate for IV use - it has to do with the pressure put on the cannula and vein. That vein will collapse or blow and be useless, aside from the caustic nature of the SN.
It would have to be pushed in SLOWLY, so if you managed to get some in you'd likely pass out before injecting the entire dose. All around bad idea.

ImSorryEmma

ImSorryEmma

Skylar
Mar 28, 2019
Well, first off, only medical centers have access to tools for IV and injections, second of all, I believe the PPeH and the SN megathread states that IV or injections is not recommended and you achieve the same results by just drinking the SN, so there is not point.

D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
Good luck injecting 60ml of anything :wink: It looks small in a glass . It's hard . We had member here who recently tried to "infect" herself , couldn't do it physically! Try it on a chicken breast first or something. It's not east. (Oh well @PeachyHead wrote it first).

Soul already wrote --

-------

My first thoughts were that SN interacts directly with blood and it's not like dehydration. I remembered it is bad to inject water and electrolytes directly (need slow IV). That made me think: SN is very strong concentrated SALT! It will burn membranes. So it's not doable :smiling: I speculate such a strong concentration -- for that matter 1g of any salt hitting a vain -- will burn (destroy) the inside of your vain.... Yikes

If I may repeat that .. Do not inject SN .
@Csmith8827 Dude do not pursue this. Injecting ketamine IM hurts like a motherfucker and it's a normal way to do it. IV hurst even more from what I've heard.

As others have said its a very concentrated salt, why do you think they don't give you 60-100ml of just saline at once, or every 5 10 mins even for emergency rehydration? Why do it on a drip? Because it'll collapse your veins in such a concentration as SALINE!!! (it have low concentration of salt).

Look I'm gonna be brutally honest here, this is pure insanity. 1 Your veins will collapse, then you're fucked and have to call emergency service. 2: 20g SN in 60ml distilled water (please make sure it's at least hygienic if you do do this) will clot the vein or collapse it before it reaches any major organs, it's that quick. Then it's a red flag, you'll potentially have the SN taken away and can't do it again since your veins will be messed up, I've no idea about collapsed veins and absorbtion of SN via stomach after but I can't imagine it'd spread it any faster if you have collapsed veins. Or 3, you collapse the vein, don't call emergency services and die slowly and painfully.
So in conclusion please don't do this, or research more about it and the PH levels etc etc, what is okay to inject (I'm a former H addict so trust me you wanna research what happens after you inject anything). The idea of leaving of hospital with the IV in is also stupid, it's very un-hygienic and yes this might end up in another hospital visit.

No offense intended but...you have to really think this through before. There's no rush right?

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
I know that at Pegasos that's what they do for Pentobarbital or Nembutal. It goes through an IV. And they say it works and you get knocked or lose consciousness in 5seconds. So why don't we do the same with Sn? It seems like it would work alot faster. And you'd just lose consciousness. I know they IV Methylene blue, as well. So why hasn't anyone brought up IVing SN? Like we want it to hit our bloodstream faster anyway, thats why people are doing antacids like tagemet and also fasting and stuff. So it can hit our bloodstream quicker and deplete us of oxygen so we thus blackout and eventually die via Hypoxia or Hypoxemia. I forget which one. Anyway I'm just wondering why not IV it. Unless it has to go through your stomach to convert the NaNo2 or something like that? I mean but even if that's they case couldn't we somehow replicate that process and extract the chemical that we need and then inject it? What would happen if you did inject SN straight into your bloodstream? what would happen? People also inject alot of drugs like heroin,meth,cocaine,etc...so why wouldn't this work the same way?
I just wanna address the other point about IV'ing pento, heroin, meth etc so you've got more info to work with. What's happening there is you have a tiny amount of something (100mg tops probably) in a 1ml syringe. I hear that meth/coke sting a little but since it's only 1ml it's very diluted in the blood and the body can work with it.

The reason people IV pento and other drugs is the bioavailability is much higher so you get 'more bang for your buck', that is you don't need to use as much for the desired effect, it's why no-one eats heroin. Also it hits the organs (mainly the brain) immediately which is handy for emergencies. There is no information (that I could find) on IV'ing smaller amounts of SN and the bioavailability being higher, it is possible but we have no info on what it could do from a ctb attempt, from what I could find even when it's used to treat cyanide poisoning the advice is to do it very slowly and be extremely careful with the dose.

I guess (hypothetically) it may be possible that you don't need 20g, but we don't have that info, it wouldn't fit in a 1ml syringe anyway so a drip might work. But still not unless you've got access to medical equipment. IVs are normally only 1ml, maybe 10ml is the biggest I've seen (but that was IM or SC).

Anyway I hope you don't try any of this I'm just trying to let you know why people IV things, and why other things are taken orally.
The more you know!

Last edited:
  • Love
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I found a 60ml one on the net in like 2minutes after googling...

:tongue:

iu

A

anthrax101

Mar 12, 2020
If you're hell-bent on trying to inject it and you live in the US, you can actually order syringes with needles online from Health followed by the word Warehouse and then put the .com on the end. They supply all kinds of needles/syringes without any prescription required from a doctor. I have to inject testosterone once a week into my ass and instead of only picking up 3mL 26g syringes from the pharmacy for $1 each I purchased a box of 100 of the same type of needle and syringe for less than $20 shipped. The last box I ordered from there lasted me two whole years before I had to re-order and the pharmacy never cared to ask "well if we aren't giving you the syringes then how are you getting them?" since they are quite picky when it comes to buying any kind of needle/syringe in the US even though an RX is not required to purchase them. I've heard of drug addicts just going to a WalMart pharmacy and buying a 10-pack of 1mL insulin syringes by telling the pharmacist that they were diabetic and used the ReliOn brand of insulin that WM sells OTC without a prescription. Most people don't even know that Walmart sells one or two types of insulin without an RX for only $25 a bottle, and if you tell them you buy your insulin OTC most pharmacists just shrug and sell you a ten pack. The larger syringes can be purchased from the first-mentioned website though, but make sure if you're buying a large syringe barrel that it has a luer lock on the end so that you can purchase smaller luer-lock needles that will actually fit inside of a vein where you plan on injecting.

I'm not saying that you should do this by any means because even my intentions are to just drink the SN instead of injecting it but if you are hell-bent on trying to slam it then if you're in the US you can get your supplies from that website without any restrictions.

Reactions: laserfocus111
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
Guys, a link posted here shows that you can administer Sodium Nitrite intravenously to treat cyanide poisoning. I also don't like the comparison between SN and table salt, those are completely different chemicals.

Remember, even if you take SN orally, it'll have to enter your blood stream meaning capillaries, arteries and yes, veins. Here's the original link

AgeIntravenous Dose of Sodium Nitrite and Sodium Thiosulfate
Adults1.)Sodium Nitrite -10 mL of sodium nitrite at the rate of 2.5 to 5 mL/minute2.)Sodium Thiosulfate - 50 mL of sodium thiosulfate immediately following administration of sodium nitrite.

TL;DR -- regular table salt 20% kill vains so 40% SN will destroy it and won't circulate ....

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Guys, a link posted here shows that you can administer Sodium Nitrite intravenously to treat cyanide poisoning. I also don't like the comparison between SN and table salt, those are completely different chemicals.

Remember, even if you take SN orally, it'll have to enter your blood stream meaning capillaries, arteries and yes, veins. Here's the original link

AgeIntravenous Dose of Sodium Nitrite and Sodium Thiosulfate
Adults1.)Sodium Nitrite -10 mL of sodium nitrite at the rate of 2.5 to 5 mL/minute2.)Sodium Thiosulfate - 50 mL of sodium thiosulfate immediately following administration of sodium nitrite.

TL;DR -- regular table salt 20% kill vains so 40% SN will destroy it and won't circulate ....
https://www.drugs.com/pro/sodium-nitrite-injection.html[/URL]"]
One vial of Sodium Nitrite Injection, USP 300 mg/10mL (30 mg/mL)

I thought this idea was done with. How do you plan to administer 20 grams at a 30mg/ml level? You need a 1 liter
100ml drip, medical equipment at the very least, then yes after a while the vein will collapse. There are a tonne of veins artieres etc in the stomach, not one, so there is no redundancy. You also need to be very competent with giving IV's (most people are not) if you plan to use several veins to get the whole liter lot in, can you use a solution with more than 30mg/ml, yes, but that increses the chance of vein collapse. What you have quoted solves none of the problems associated with this method and have been noted in previous pages of this thread

Probably not for one vein (like if you swallow table salt as opposed to IV'ing it), as I said there are far more than one vein in the stomach

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
I thought this idea was done with. How do you plan to administer 20 grams at a 30mg/ml level? You need a 1 liter
100ml drip, medical equipment at the very least, then yes after a while the vein will collapse. There are a tonne of veins artieres etc in the stomach, not one, so there is no redundancy. You also need to be very competent with giving IV's (most people are not) if you plan to use several veins to get the whole liter lot in, can you use a solution with more than 30mg/ml, yes, but that increses the chance of vein collapse. What you have quoted solves none of the problems associated with this method and have been noted in previous pages of this thread

Probably not for one vein (like if you swallow table salt as opposed to IV'ing it), as I said there are far more than one vein in the stomach
Appreciated. Food for thought.

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Appreciated. Food for thought.
No worries I just I can't think of anyone who's ever done this before regardless of success, I think it is so hard to do (medical equipment etc) that it is hard to get definite answers regarding anything! It's more a lack of info and a high risk that I do not recommend this. It could well work, but I've no proof one way or the other lol

CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
No worries I just I can't think of anyone who's ever done this before regardless of success, I think it is so hard to do (medical equipment etc) that it is hard to get definite answers regarding anything! It's more a lack of info and a high risk that I do not recommend this. It could well work, but I've no proof one way or the other lol
To be honest I just have an aversion to oral poisons. I prefer an injectable like heroin or something I just breathe in like CO or nitrogen. I was trying to research on the possibility of SN being taken intravenously to avoid all the meto, fasting and what not
Thanks.

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"It's all just a dream"
Oct 26, 2019
Yeah dude i'm the OP of this thread. It just hit me one day. It probably works though if it instantly reacts with blood which is what i've heard. Even testing it the blood has to turn brown or something? Like, you can easily leave an emergency room with an IV in your arm, and then just find a syringe big enough and a needle and just inject it and see what happens. I guess it was my idea so I should try it...i'm just afraid of death like everyone else but I hate the situation i'm in. It's just this fucked up dream that I got stuck with. I'm hoping one day i'll find a suitable door. Maybe they'll legalize n or something. Or i'll magically run into a dealer. Who knows...

P.S. I know you're making jokes about the syringe size but the actually do sell 50ml-100ml syringes...if you Google it.
And making jokes about people's methods IS NOT COOL. People aren't joking about killling themselves. Some people truly are in hopeless, helpless, evil situations that they want nothing more than to escape from. So let's stay serious? And take this seriously.

Last edited:
Reactions: thats_a_wrap
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Yeah dude i'm the OP of this thread. It just hit me one day. It probably works though if it instantly reacts with blood which is what i've heard. Even testing it the blood has to turn brown or something? Like, you can easily leave an emergency room with an IV in your arm, and then just find a syringe big enough and a needle and just inject it and see what happens. I guess it was my idea so I should try it...i'm just afraid of death like everyone else but I hate the situation i'm in. It's just this fucked up dream that I got stuck with. I'm hoping one day i'll find a suitable door. Maybe they'll legalize n or something. Or i'll magically run into a dealer. Who knows...

P.S. I know you're making jokes about the syringe size but the actually do sell 50ml-100ml syringes...if you Google it.

And making jokes about people's methods IS NOT COOL. People aren't joking about killling themselves. Some people truly are in hopeless, helpless, evil situations that they want nothing more than to escape from. So let's stay serious? And take this seriously.
Unfortunately, from the little I have read on the injection of SN you would need an IV set up, and possibly other drugs. I PM'ed/DM'ed you. Hope it helps.

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020

I'm not making jokes about syringe sizes! It is just (to me, and if you've ever seen a 50ml-100ml syringe it's like the size of my forearm) not feasible for most people to do this. Most importantly no-one has tested it (we cannot predict the results, it might destroy a vein within 10 seconds then you have to use a new one. There's just not enough data out imo. Oral SN has a comparable list of success/failures.) Also I don't think you could inject it, it'd have to be like a drip, which would eventually crash the vein (see the links) then you move onto another, this sounds very difficult by oneself and is perhaps why we haven't got much info on it. You likely need a partner..

Last edited:
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
[...]

Cool your jets dude. There is no reason why humour can't be used on a suicide forum where appropriate. My joke about the syringe size wasn't denying the existence of 50-100ml sizes, it was highlighting the predominant opinion from responses here (including a number of medical professionals) that injecting SN would be a very bad idea for a number of reasons. Hence the apparently ridiculous persona of the man holding the massive syringe. The joke wasn't about the fact that anyone was suicidal, it was about your continued pursuit of the method despite extensive recommendations against it.

Last edited:
Weightoftheworld

Weightoftheworld

Let me burn.
Apr 19, 2020
I doubt a vein would hold up. If I'm being honest, to go through all the trouble of setting up an IV you could use regular water (not saline) and enough of it would cause death. Probably not too quickly and painlessly though.

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
I doubt a vein would hold up. If I'm being honest, to go through all the trouble of setting up an IV you could use regular water (not saline) and enough of it would cause death. Probably not too quickly and painlessly though.
I'm sure you could also use many other methods using an IV right? Drug-wise if you could setup a big drip I wonder why SN would ever be used.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I'm sure you could also use many other methods using an IV right? Drug-wise if you could setup a big drip I wonder why SN would ever be used.

Like what kind of things are you meaning? Just because you can get IV access, doesn't mean that anything administered via it is necessarily going to be fatal. Yes it does bypass some of the defenses inherent to the stomach, but it's certainly not an automatic guaranteed success.

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Like what kind of things are you meaning? Just because you can get IV access, doesn't mean that anything administered via it is necessarily going to be fatal. Yes it does bypass some of the defenses inherent to the stomach, but it's certainly not an automatic guaranteed success.
Oh sorry I meant if you can get a drip, the know-how to set it up and be able to get a vein, why not just fill the bag with benzos and opiates? They'd come out over a long time ensuring you do not come back. I guess I'm asking why SN? Why not N if you have that kind of setup?
edit: defo not guaranteed, but I'm sure it's more likely than a one time injection of SN or opiates etc

Last edited:
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Oh sorry I meant if you can get a drip, the know-how to set it up and be able to get a vein, why not just fill the bag with benzos and opiates? They'd come out over a long time ensuring you do not come back. I guess I'm asking why SN? Why not N if you have that kind of setup?
edit: defo not guaranteed, but I'm sure it's more likely than a one time injection of SN or opiates etc

But the reason why benzos aren't fatal in (oral) overdose isn't because they aren't making it into the bloodstream (or ultimately to the brain) though.

And obtaining N, for example, is both costly and difficult. But if you did manage to obtain it, taking it orally isn't so unpleasant that you would probably want or need to consider alternate routes anyway.