liverpoolfan

liverpoolfan

Student
Jun 10, 2019
Despite doing some reading in the subject [obviously not enough!] I'm puzzled as to why the advice is to swallow the Nembutal [which is super bitter and there's TWO bottles to get down AND you need anti-emetics] when vets inject animals they euthanize and anaesthesiologists also prefer to work intravenously. Can anyone here point me to the relevant info as to why this is?

Thanks.

Reactions: not_a_robot
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Because It's certainly quite difficult injecting 100ml. Note it is ten syringes. If you need 9 gr. then fifteen syringes.

I mean about syringes of 10ml.

If you want 2N then twenty syringes.

And there is more reasons to do not do it.

Reactions: Godofdeathftw and mattwitt
C

Codieb1

Student
Jun 18, 2019
Because It's certainly quite difficult injecting 100ml. Note it is ten syringes. If you need 9 gr. then fifteen syringes.

I mean about syringes of 10ml.

If you want 2N then twenty syringes.

And there is more reasons to do not do it.
Injecting directly into bloodstream always means much less is actually required, as ingestion is actually a very weak method of getting a substance active in your body. Plus injection allows for a much higher potency, you aren't going to throw up something in your bloodstream

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Injecting directly into bloodstream always means much less is actually required, as ingestion is actually a very weak method of getting a substance active in your body. Plus injection allows for a much higher potency, you aren't going to throw up something in your bloodstream

I think you are a little wrong.

Pisabental prospect, exactly it is what talking about. Read it (it's in spanish but numbers are understanding) and calculate.

Attachments

• pisabental.pdf
    16.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Love
Reactions: kuddelmuddel23
pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
One explanation I've read here about why A tells people to swallow the Nembutal is that the particular Nembutal he supplies is in diluted liquid form because it's used by vets as anesthesia.

If you were to administer it to yourself by injection or through an IV line you'd pass out unconscious before getting enough into your bloodstream to cause death. I have no medical training myself and have no idea how likely it is for that to happen.

So A tells people to drink one or two bottles (depending on your height and weight) because you're much more likely to successfully kill yourself ingesting it that way without the worry of passing out first.

Reactions: GinaIsReady, kuddelmuddel23, jake3d and 2 others
dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
I guess the simplest answer is that not everyone here is an experienced drug user and most wouldn't even be able to properly inject anything.

Reactions: Intelligent_Lobster, mattwitt, not_a_robot and 2 others
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
This is the scenario or the scene.

A lonely man in a room, or maybe a woman; well a man. Making an injection himself using a syringe, 20ml capacity for instance, about 30 or 40 cms. long. At your side, there is a bottle. Supposedly it contains N vet aka Pisabental. That substance contains 6,3 grms of the active ingredient.

So far, everything is clear.

The man finds out a vain in somewhere, arms, legs, do not mind.......and next injects whole syringe into himself.
Doing a basic calculation, He has injected 1,2 grms of the active ingredient.

According The Royal Dutch Society for Pharmacy (The final exit data) lethal dose is 3 grms.

So, or ergo in Latin, the man would need one dose more before he asleeps, because anything else not happens, just will asleep......Should make another load, quickie.

But, he could have two syringes ready to use for, in advance. Does not reach 3 grms.

As ever he is asleeping, use the whole bottle or maybe he becomes an pento addict.

Suppose everything have a reason why.

The moral:
"Spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fasts cars. The rest I just wasted".
George Best.

dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

May 9, 2019
I guess the nicest solution would be to have a peripheral venous access catheter (if that is the right term, I just quickly googled) and a syringe pump that can inject a large amount of substance in a short enough time even if you're already unconscious?

• Hugs
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Ok If vomiting is such a problem, what about suppositories?
I bet they exist for opiates.

Somebody tell A!
I guess the simplest answer is that not everyone here is an experienced drug user and most wouldn't even be able to properly inject anything.
I want a partner who's a doctor, nurse or a junkie.
He's out there somewhere...:love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Thanatos and Ssrejisser
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I guess the nicest solution would be to have a peripheral venous access catheter (if that is the right term, I just quickly googled) and a syringe pump that can inject a large amount of substance in a short enough time even if you're already unconscious?

I am not totally sure what syringe pump is, but it sounds to me like Dr Karkovian or someting like this, death machine. I did read that it works fine.

The nicest solution is drinked, taken by mouth, liquid, oral way.......or the only solution. Cheap solution, useful solution, real solution.......and goes on.

dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

May 9, 2019
I am not totally sure what syringe pump is

They use them in hospitals to continually administer things like painkillers unattended over a long time. It's literally just a syringe mounted in a device that then slowly presses the plunger to release whatever is in there into your bloodstream.

Yeah someone who can also prescribe things would be the dream I guess.

Last edited:
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
can't find many good links but here:

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
They use them in hospitals to continually administer things like painkillers unattended over a long time. It's literally just a syringe mounted in a device that then slowly presses the plunger to release whatever is in there into your bloodstream.

View attachment 13634

Yeah someone who can also prescribe things would be the dream I guess.

I give up.

First. Rigth now I do understand your nickname.
Second. Thanks for high res photo. It see perfectly. thank you so much.

If exist syringes bigger than that, success probability raise up enough.
Should to be lethal dose three times, not it is, but it is closer

You left me without words.
Awesome.

riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
First of all, you'll fall asleep before you've injected the full amount.

Then there's the problem of finding a vein for an untrained person, and potentially hooking up an IV line.

I'm guessing here, but maybe the PH value of the liquid is wrong for humans and right for animals.

Just drink the stuff, slow and steady. Remember your anitemetics, and have a piece of chocolate and a small drink of strong alcohol ready to flush your mouth of the bitter taste.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019

Then there's the problem of finding a vein for an untrained person, and potentially hooking up an IV line.

I'm guessing here, but maybe the PH value of the liquid is wrong for humans and right for animals.

Just drink the stuff, slow and steady. Remember your anitemetics, and have a piece of chocolate and a small drink of strong alcohol ready to flush your mouth of the bitter taste.
Omg talk about my thing!
100% absorption via three different types of suppository formulae,
*what are you waiting for*
just keister it already!

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019

I am agree at all.

About PH do not know anything. Interesting.

Antiemetics, a couple days before, a cuople pills each day, guess.

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019

Yes, this is the way to go. There's a member here named Chrijo who has medical training who's recommended this type of IV set up. He said it would administer the Nembutal to you until either it was gone or your heart stopped, even if you went unconscious. The big difficulty of course is that it takes training and experience to be able to do this to yourself. Otherwise you need assistance from someone else with all the associated legal and ethical implications.

Reactions: dreamsofdestruction
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
The big difficulty of course is that it takes training and experience to be able to do this to yourself.
There is not so difficulty. If you get 50ML solution with powder. It's possible make a solution injectable. From 6grms.

I though I knew something about this. How wrong I am.

That gadget is awesome.

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
There is not so difficulty. If you get 50ML solution with powder. It's possible make a solution injectable. From 6grms.

I though I knew something about this.

That gadget is awesome.

Hi Calendulo,

Again the problem here is getting powdered Nembutal. If if were available in that form then swallowing it wouldn't be a big deal at all. I think 50ML of liquid is about what you'd get in a large shot glass.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
I see you are all ignoring my brilliant solution to skip antiemetic and sneak it in the Back Door.
Are you sensitive about your butts?

dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

May 9, 2019
I see you are all ignoring my brilliant solution to skip antiemetic and sneak it in the Back Door.
Are you sensitive about your butts?
Wouldn't you need a different anti-... something though?

This gave me a flashback to more than a decade ago when I used to lurk on a recreational drugs forum and there was this one guy who was notorious for taking everything rectally. I don't remember details actually, but he did have a few embarrassing stories to tell, so apparently it wasn't that easy either.

Kind of was a running gag though. Whenever some research chemical or something new came up, everyone was quick to point out that this was a new thing X could shove up his ass.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
oh yeah I dated that guy.
A bunch of him.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Hi Calendulo,

Again the problem here is getting powdered Nembutal. If if were available in that form then swallowing it wouldn't be a big deal at all. I think 50ML of liquid is about what you'd get in a large shot glass.

Yes, I am still agree. It's complicated getting powder, avoid to scam you especially.

T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
He's out there somewhere...:love:
Imagine that, if only there were more people that liked suicidal junkies I might have had an alright last few years alive:pfff:

Reactions: GinaIsReady
liverpoolfan

liverpoolfan

Student
Jun 10, 2019
Ok so the consensus is that the Pisobental isn't strong enough to kill you before you fall asleep and/or we need to stick more stuff up our arses.

For a suicide group conversations here can be funnier than you might imagine

I've long thought that it's usually people towards the awesome end of the human spectrum who consider suicide - and only the sociopaths, religious nuts and the bovinely incurious who never consider it. What I've seen here so far seems to largely confirm that.

Reactions: GinaIsReady
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
For a suicide group conversations here can be funnier than you might imagine

Totally agree. Just imagine that scene.....

I spent time in Hospitals and I saw a lot of gadgets, but the syringe pump is awesome. But here, funny is not a word very welcomed.
I've searching online. 400 or 500 $.

May I write LOL or LMFO.

Greetings.