• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
We care about how people react on us in life. So we worry about their reaction when we die. Whether we admit it, or not, we feel somehow a part of a bigger picture. This is my opinion. I also believe that we deep down want people to miss us when we die. Cause it means they loved us, and everybody wants love.

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I don't see why I should care about anything after death.
I never chose to be born, this was forced on me by egotistical humans.
I think the human race as a whole is destructive and unpleasant.
I hope I'm forgotten about and all trace of my existence is wiped from the earth.

Last edited:
TreizKhushranata

TreizKhushranata

The cup of life has been poisoned forever.
Sep 26, 2020
I don't see why I should care about anything after death.
I never chose to be born, this was forced on me by egotistical humans.
I think the human race as a whole is destructive and unpleasant.
I hope I'm forgotten about and all trace of my existence is wiped from the earth.
This whole enterprise should never have happened.

Reactions: Homecoming

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Well I'm not dead yet, am I? And just because it might not be reasonable to care doesn't mean I won't, maybe I'm not fully reasonable. Did you choose to get erect because it's a wise thing to do?

TreizKhushranata

TreizKhushranata

Sep 26, 2020
Well I'm not dead yet, am I? And just because it might not be reasonable to care doesn't mean I won't, maybe I'm not fully reasonable. Did you choose to get erect because it's a wise thing to do?
It was a joke lol

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653
L

Life_is_comedy

Sep 14, 2020
Because human beings are social animals. As much as we hate to admit it, we are hardwired for social group and interaction. Our brains and teamwork is what allowed us to become the apex predator on Earth. Our social hierarchy is actually only second to ants and other insectoid hive minds.

TreizKhushranata

TreizKhushranata

Sep 26, 2020
I thought so. What I'm trying to say is that sometimes I'm compelled to do things that don't seem to be beneficial for me, and I believe that applies to others as well.
I have ocd so I understand compulsions.