• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I just really despise how suicide isn't seen as something positive, if suicide was accepted and seen as relieving it'd prevent so much suffering, allowing people to die peacefully could only ever be positive. For me having access to a peaceful suicide would be a beautiful release from the evil that is existence, and existence truly is so evil. In my case just being aware of how truly evil existence is makes death seem even more beautiful, for me death certainly is the solution to what the true problem is which is existence itself as death brings peace from the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human.

Allowing people a peaceful suicide would be suffering prevention, I see suicide as the way to find safety from suffering, the existence of life truly is so disturbing which is why suicide could only ever be something positive to me.

Existence is so evil as there is literally no limit as to how much one can be tormented as long as they exist, I see existence itself as an unnecessary harm, it's like a virus that causes nothing but torment and suffering, I don't see anything desirable about being enslaved in this hellish existence for decades on end when there are no disadvantages to not existing. I see nothing desirable about suffering so unnecessarily with the risk of experiencing way worse suffering, extreme torture and agony being there at all times just to decay from age, be tormented by very old age and die anyway with it all being meaningless and futile anyway.

Existence truly is so useless, it just creates problems and pain there was never a need for, to me existence truly is hell which is why I see suicide as something positive. I'd always prefer to not exist, all I see as desirable is an eternal release from all suffering, I only see beauty in the peace of an dreamless, eternal sleep.