• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Why is this awful shit life imposed on all of us?

It was imposed on you by your parents… no one gets to choose where they are born and in what circumstances, what they will look like, and how they will react to different situations

When you have a kid you are going to impose death on it. That will be the outcome of its life, it will die that's just the truth.

it's generally considered morally wrong to wish suffering upon someone. But when we give birth, it's bringing new life into suffering. So, how do we justify that?

Every life that is brought into existence will eventually come to an end. When you bring a child into this world you are guaranteeing them death. Whether that child dies the day he or she comes out of the womb or whether he or she lives to be 100, that child will experience the dying process at some point. Most people are afraid of death. They are afraid of the dying process. Since death is something that most of us fear, there is no justification in bringing another life here. Not only will you have to experience the thing that you fear, but your child will have to experience it one day as well. I don't understand the concept of creating new life knowing that life will cease to exist one day.

Macc_Lad_71

Macc_Lad_71

Feb 15, 2024

It was imposed on you by your parents… no one gets to choose where they are born and in what circumstances, what they will look like, and how they will react to different situations

When you have a kid you are going to impose death on it. That will be the outcome of its life, it will die that's just the truth.

it's generally considered morally wrong to wish suffering upon someone. But when we give birth, it's bringing new life into suffering. So, how do we justify that?

Every life that is brought into existence will eventually come to an end. When you bring a child into this world you are guaranteeing them death. Whether that child dies the day he or she comes out of the womb or whether he or she lives to be 100, that child will experience the dying process at some point. Most people are afraid of death. They are afraid of the dying process. Since death is something that most of us fear, there is no justification in bringing another life here. Not only will you have to experience the thing that you fear, but your child will have to experience it one day as well. I don't understand the concept of creating new life knowing that life will cease to exist one day.
there's plenty of good in it as well...and personally , i would never blame my parents......i thank them.

JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
IMO If parents take good care of their children and try their best to give the best life to them, they are still only doing their job (paying back to the child) and the child has no obligation to love or pay them back, on the other hand if they bring their child into a world of suffering and let them suffer, then they're evil.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly wish I never existed more than anything, only never existing is perfection to me, it disturbs me how humans so harmfully impose existence even know there is literally no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist. I wish humans had the compassion and awareness to finally let this species go voluntarily extinct.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
Because our parents were brainwashed or pressured into having children and brainwashed into believing that life is good. They brought us into this system of modern day slavery, as more cannon fodder for the pyramid scheme of capitalism and society. Personally, I believe that your parents are to blame, as without them, you would never have existed. You would never know suffering, and that would be true perfection. The pleasures in this world aren't worth the pain. There's so much pain but so little pleasure. Your parents burdened you with existence, and they're the reason why you have to become a slave to the system. I believe that mine were deluded and misguided by society as well as their own parents into procreating. I wish there wasn't societal and familial pressure to reproduce, and that there wasn't so much pressure to conform to the norm.

Last edited:
Shar

Shar

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
The worst part is that 99% of parents are real assholes and contribute to their children's suffering.They create needs, but expect some kind of return for fulfilling those needs. Otherwise they'll act as victims trying gaslight the children into blaming themselves. It's disgusting and insane how these demons behave.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
The worst part is that 99% of parents are real assholes and contribute to their children's suffering.They create needs, but expect some kind of return for fulfilling those needs. Otherwise they'll act as victims trying gaslight the children into blaming themselves. It's disgusting and insane how these demons behave.
I hate how parents think you owe them just because they had you. It's like you're indebted to them for the rest of your life. Personally, I never even wanted to exist anyways. Why should I have to give or owe my parents anything? It was their decision to have me, not the other way around. If I had a choice I would never have been born

Shar

Shar

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
I hate how parents think you owe them just because they had you. It's like you're indebted to them for the rest of your life. Personally, I never even wanted to exist anyways. Why should I have to return anything to my parents? It was their decision to have me, not the other way around. If I had a choice I would never have been born

All these idiots needed to do for me was put on a condom, they weren't even able to do that and now they expect so much. fuck

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
All these idiots needed to do for me was put on a condom, they weren't even able to do that and now they expect so much. fuck
The sad thing is that my parents were brainwashed into having children by their own parents and society. They actively decided to have kids, it was a planned decision. Their culture values family and everyone is expected to have children. It's a very family-oriented culture, and my dad even expects me to have children and a family of my own. I'm definitely defying this though. I don't even like babies or kids anyways. I also hate how they expect so much from me. Like give me a break…

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis
Shar

Shar

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
The sad thing is that my parents were brainwashed into having children by their own parents and society. They actively decided to have kids, it was a planned decision. Their culture values family and everyone is expected to have children. It's a very family-oriented culture, and my dad even expects me to have children and a family of my own. I'm definitely defying this though. I don't even like babies or kids anyways. I also hate how they expect so much from me. Like give me a break…
I understand it's not their fault, but they still created my hell and is one of the reasons Im so mentally impaired. I can't help, but be mad at them.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I understand it's not their fault, but they still created my hell and is one of the reasons Im so mentally impaired. I can't help, but be mad at them.
Same. I'm mad at them as well. They also created my hell by having me, someone with ASD, who's expected to live in a world that will never fit them, and brought me into modern day slavery. I just think it's sad that they were brainwashed by society, but that's what herd mentality does to people I guess

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023

I wish I'd never been born and also that had a child. Having a child is a completely selfish thing to do. If I'm honest I was just curious. Just felt like something you should try during your life time. And people really big it up don't they? Really go on about how great it is.

And now my son in here and he struggles, has additional needs, had to go to a special school and it's horrible really that I created another being…… to struggle. I mean he's happy too but he's 12. Knowing what I know of life, I imagine the struggle will get greater.

Last edited:
Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
I wish I'd never been born and also that had a child. Having a child is a completely selfish thing to do. If I'm honest I was just curious. Just felt like something you should try during your life time. And people really big it up don't they? Really go on about how great it is.

And now my son in here and he struggles, has additional needs, had to go to a special school and it's horrible really that I created another being…… to struggle. I mean he's happy too but he's 12. Knowing what I know of life, I imagine the struggle will get greater.
But maybe he will be able to see the struggle as less unbearable at some point 😅... Im sorry you're in the Situation... I always think of the prison story and bashing your head against the wall all the time.
At least you have what it takes to say you have made a start of a new family.. I always wished a healthy supporting big family.. I would say im brainwashed too, but if you're alone and impaired, that's what im missing the most...
I hate this world and want to leave 😭

To the question with procreation... It's mostly a selfish decision. But i think there are a few good people who have a happy life and want to increase that by bringing a new person to this world- that is raised with less pressure and love and becomes functional and ready for this and to step in for the weak... I am afraid of a world void of good people... (on a spiritual level i guess)...
My idealism breaks me.

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep