• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
yea kinda. what i see in india is, everyone pull each other down. they persevere so much and dedicate their life to ruin others.
I think that's what they do in China too. Chinese people are very self-interested and ambitious, and they look to tear other people down. Chinese parents compare their kids' achievements and want their kid to be the best and outshine others. Everything is a competition

Last edited:
destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
i wonder that too and it puzzles me. for example, in india, evil normies breed to have kids as a backup plan for old age. surprisingly civilizable people and empathetic people are very low in number. it now seems to me that humans are not same. i think there are unbelievably different minds among us and we think all of us are same.
agreed. funny thing is ppl who i think would make good parents are deciding not to have kids. talking about india

Reactions: sserafim
RedDoor

RedDoor

Tired... just Tired
Apr 13, 2023
Its because of the curse that hunts us every day "Hope" its meaningless

• Informative
W

Wei yu

Mar 21, 2024
有一次我看了这个电视节目,内容是关于中国这些穷人不得不离开家乡的城市寻找工作的故事。他们不得不在艰苦的条件下工作,只是为了养家糊口。我记得我问妈妈"他们为什么不"干脆CTB?为什么他们要在这么糟糕的环境下辛苦工作?"她竟然这么想,震惊地看着我。

有一次我看了这个电视节目,内容是关于中国这些穷人不得不到远离家乡的城市寻找工作的故事。他们不得不在艰苦的条件下工作,只是为了养家糊口。我记得我问妈妈"他们为什么不干脆CTB?为什么他们要在这么糟糕的环境下辛苦工作?" 她竟然这么想,震惊地看着我。
我是中国人,你能和我分享你看的电视节目吗?中国的穷人真可怜

W

Wei yu

Mar 21, 2024
我不记得电视节目叫什么。😅 对,它们很可怜 😭
我不记得电视节目叫什么。😅 对,它们很
The pension for the elderly in rural China is only more than 100 yuan per month. I know a girl who is a high school student with a rural household registration. Due to academic reasons, she was unable to continue her studies. She was faced with a choice: enter a cruel factory in China or commit suicide. She committed suicide. I'm better than her. I have a rich relative. I could go work for her.
我不记得电视节目叫什么。😅 对,它们很可怜 😭

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
I also couldn't continue my studies in high school, but I was luckier than her and had a rich relative.
Oops I used the wrong 他. To be honest, I don't know why I used 它 instead 😅 I even chose it out specifically, maybe I was thinking about how animals suffer well?

Last edited:
W

Wei yu

Mar 21, 2024
哎呀我用错了他天

Oops I used the wrong 他 omg
You may not understand the concept of household registration. The girl who committed suicide had a rural household registration. The pension for the elderly with rural registered permanent residence is only more than 100 yuan per month.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hukou

• Informative
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
🎶"But in the end, it doesn't even matter." 🎶 Lead singer of Linkin Park who eventually killed himself.

I've only watched it twice. I can't do it anymore. It really hurts. Listen to the crowd singing his bridge for In The End - it's crushing.

His last recorded song :

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Because the pain of being suicidal is worse? I'm surprised how many times it's been said, and people keeps asking. Dying is hard, painful and makes you go through a battle against guilt, extreme depression, survival panic...
It's not like you choose to be suicidal though, but yeah it does suck!

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Imo someone that is in tune with reality would be fearful of and disgusted with life and this world and would be looking for an escape.

So imo normies are brainwashed

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
I've heard about it. Why do you think that this system was implemented? Why is someone's identity tied to their birthplace? I heard that you could change your Hukou as well, but what is the purpose of Hukou in general? An identification system? My mom was talking about how her Chinese colleagues are applying/registering for Hukous for their American kids, and she was sad that she didn't do that for me as well. I had this Chinese travel document thing, but had to give it up once I reached 18.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wei yu
W

Wei yu

Mar 21, 2024
我听说过。您认为为什么要实施这个制度?为什么一个人的身份与其出生地联系在一起?我听说你也可以改变你的户口,但是户口的一般用途是什么?身份识别系统?我妈妈正在谈论她的中国同事如何为他们的美国孩子申请/注册户口,她很遗憾她没有为我也这样做。我有这个中国旅行证件,但到了18岁就不得不放弃了。

W

Wei yu

Mar 21, 2024
我听说过。您认为为什么要实施这项制度?为什么一个人的身份与出生地联系在一起?我听说你也可以改变你的户口,但是户口的一般用途是什么?身份识别系统?我妈妈正在谈论她的中国同事如何为他们的美国孩子申请/注册户口,她很遗憾她没有为我也如此。我有这份中国旅行证件,但到了18岁就放弃了。
I cannot change my hukou. It is true that some people can change their hukou, but those are the social elite. I need to comply with the policies of the place I am moving to

• Informative
B

brokeandbroken

Warlock
Apr 18, 2023
Once I watched this TV programme about these poor people in China who had to find work in a city away from their hometown. They had to work in grueling conditions just to put food on the table for their families. I remember that I asked my mom "why don't they just ctb? Why do they toil away in such awful circumstances?" She stared at me in shock for even thinking that.
The most honest answer is this. They don't know any better. It's the definition of oppression. They are so oppressed they don't even know better.

• Informative