• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

juna

Death is the only truth...
Mar 4, 2024
I guess normies don't even think about
CTB, they live their lives normally because that's all they have known. For us, life is different, we think differently. For my life, from a third person perspective, someone would think that my life is great and I am a fool for even considering ctb but from my perspective, that seems like the best option. I have been feeling this way ever since I was a little kid. Brain works in different ways which is hard to explain.
I used to work with a guy who lives in a favela, he has always been ugly and poor, but he was always happy and making friends, telling jokes and so on.
I've known a lot of people like him in my country (Brazil), and they are all poor. I also don't understand how they can be so happy living under those circumstances.
I have seen rich people way less happy than them.
Its all about life satisfaction. They are satisfied with their lives even though poor. Rich don't get satisfied even with a million dollars. If you are satisfied, you are happy.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Well strictly speaking death shouldn't be the answer to your problems. Unless of course you are in deep untreatable pain. In the grand scheme of things the question of whether it's worth to continue at all has plagued many people alive and dead. I think the answer to this question will come from your religious or atheistic background. In my opinion, you can't answer this question unless you come back from the dead to tell us whether it all has any purpose or it's just a meaningless game. Truth is both the afterlife people and non existence people can't prove anything about their claims

SoulCage

SoulCage

Dec 28, 2023
What I say might sound crazy or very far fetched... But I believe that one reason (not only reason) someone doesn't suffer under the circumstances, because they haven't learned that there is a better life possible? I mean... Imagine being a naive kid again, not knowing rules, laws, dangers and what life has to offer. You never know that chocolate exists until you tried it or saw someone else enjoying it. Or you are forced to do homework, because you are being told that this is what you should do. I think that "normies" are happy because they know what they know and also are told what to do even if it means being in pain? Especially in regions that don't have access to knowledge about a better lifestyle? (or have strong propaganda)

Again, don't think it's the only reason and I am sure that many are willingly going through suffering despite knowing that it can be better.

Actually, your question triggered a memory of mine about a conversation I had with a teacher when I was about 15. We discussed (in class) some news article (I can't quite remember what) and I said that I would never lie about something important (like who I am or well known facts). And she totally shattered my idea of the world when she reminded me that not everyone follows the same ethics. It's weird because I knew it was a thing, but for a moment I forgot and only thought what I would do. I was speechless, because I felt stupid. It definitely lowered my trust in other humans, especially politicians or police. If there was no reporting on unlawful people, would I have believed that everyone follows the same ethical values as I do? You see... I only know that my world view is flawed because I've learned about it.
I debated if should post this story because it makes me look very stupid in my opinion. Of course everyone is free to do or think whatever they want. I am still posting it because I hope the reader will better understand my point. If you believe that something is the truth and you have not learned that there is an alternative then... You will continue believing it. Like believing that going through hell in a factory to afford food and to support your family is the only way to live life.

destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
Once I watched this TV programme about these poor people in China who had to find work in a city away from their hometown. They had to work in grueling conditions just to put food on the table for their families. I remember that I asked my mom "why don't they just ctb? Why do they toil away in such awful circumstances?" She stared at me in shock for even thinking that.
All I'll say is this. Most of us on this forum are built different. We also have high standards for living. I think that's why we find the normie attitude to life puzzling. I used to wonder this too.

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Funny you should mention people in China toiling under soul-killing conditions. The Foxconn suicides were a whole thing that almost brought a couple of Western companies to accountability over the practice of outsourcing jobs to developing nations with weak labor laws. In practice, Foxconn just installed suicide nets at some of its factories, and the West went back to sleep.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Most of us can only guess at how 'normies' experience and put up with their lives. Do you ever ask your family or friends these questions? If you want the 'normie' perspective- it may be better to ask them. I imagine most of us are just guessing at how they get by.

I think some simply don't allow themselves to think about suicide. Might be religious reasons or a deep commitment to their loved ones. Others seem to have this general love for hummanity. I once said to my Mum: 'Why do people who are starving themselves, bring children into the world to watch them starve too?' She answered that if they didn't, hummanity would die out. (Good, I thought.) But yeah- it just makes you realise that their mindset is different.

I think if suicide is off the cards, they almost won't allow themselves to 'indulge' in ideas of giving up. They're all about fighting for their best life.

That, or they're just faking it because people don't generally like to be around those who are so negative. I think a lot of people just pretend to be ok to fit in when actually, they're deeply fed up with life.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
What seems from the outside to be an intolerable life may be a reasonable life to those experiencing it. You shouldn't project your own assumptions onto people in other situations. The only way to find out how they feel is to ask them.

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
In the case of poor people as described in your post, I assume they do it because they have a different reference of happiness than we do. They probably have been learnt to be happy with less as opposed to people in first world countries where consumerism is rampant. Also, I learnt that poor people in countries like china as well as other poor third world countries have people who are more family oriented where they believe in filial piety and so on. I think that must contribute to it as well

Still, I am confused at why they don't just ctb and I can never understand until I've experienced it for myself... which I don't ever want to do. No matter what answer I give to your question, I can never understand any of it until I've experienced it myself

destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
Ok so I remember coming across this a few years ago. Not trying to act like ppl on this forum are above ppl not on this forum or anything. It's just that a lot of us think more than the average person. Many of the ppl here are quite high IQ. And when you think a lot, and ur life does not match the vision u have for ur life, thats when things become difficult. Thats when we go. Might as well.. not compete. Check this out. Excuse the grammatical errors if any Bad2963ba9bacc0d8699f52c365f19bc

Attachments

• bad2963ba9bacc0d8699f52c365f19bc.jpg
    bad2963ba9bacc0d8699f52c365f19bc.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 0
sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
What seems from the outside to be an intolerable life may be a reasonable life to those experiencing it. You shouldn;t project your own assumptions onto people in other situations. The only way to find out how they feel is to ask them.
The weird thing is that they looked happy in the documentary, they were smiling and laughing (maybe it was fake or for show but still). I don't understand how people could be happy in those conditions

Reactions: destinationlosangel
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
All I'll say is this. Most of us on this forum are built different. We also have high standards for living. I think that's why we find the normie attitude to life puzzling. I used to wonder this too.
A lot of normies have absolutely sky high standards for living yet you mostly see them working towards it and not opting out of existence entirely

destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
The weird thing is that they looked happy in the documentary, they were smiling and laughing (maybe it was fake or for show but still). I don't understand how people could be happy in those conditions
It could be that that's the extent of their world view. They might not be faking things. Or maybe they are. We wouldnt know for sure.

For a lot of us, especially with the internet, we know the extent of what is possible in this world. And when we know we cant reach our highest potential, why even bother is the feeling i imagine.

This reminds me of music making. I used to make music using this software called ableton. So once you get started, u just add tracks after tracks of various instruments. You think the music ur making is pretty good and then at some point you realise this is shit. You try to salvage it but its just not happening. You try again and its not happening. You're like fuck this shit man! And then you start a new project, its a clean slate, start another song. Of course you could just turn off the program too lol

Of course in order to know that the music ur making is shit, u need to be exposed to good music. I have artists like Daft Punk, Chemical Brothers, Prodigy etc etc that have set high standards that I know I have to atleast try n meet. Or else whats the point. So it all depends on what u have been exposed to and that determines ur world view basically

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
A lot of normies have absolutely sky high standards for living yet you mostly see them working towards it and not opting out of existence entirely
Normies are impressed by the Kardashians and Andrew Tate and thats the standards they have set for themselves. We are not normies because we can see thru them and dont want to be like these ppl

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
They put in many legal , social, and brainwashing constraints to make sure no one ever commits suicide.

An example of a legal constraint is they made someone assisting you in suicide a crime . they wrote the laws to make it a crime.

When committing suicide the most important thing is that death is guaranteed. someone assisting you makes it a million times more reliable and likely to work.

what's holding me back is the probability of failure of do it yourself suicide.

They made assisted suicide a crime especially for this to stop people

I think this is holding many people back.

But this is just one thing many other constraints on many levels social , legal, in your mind brainwashing lies .

They have 99% of humans believing all and more of these irrational lies which is why i say most are brainwashed: excruciating long lasting constant unbearable pain is an acceptable risk. That it's ok to work 80 hours a week on a job plus chores and dealing with problems and daily suffering for no purpose. that old age and very old age is something to look forward to " the golden years" . that someone wanting suicide is mentally ill. that non-existence is bad. how can not suffering never any pain or problems be bad? many more lies .

even with all these constraints a million people worldwide kill themselves every year . this is a clue as to how bad life is. Even in the U.S. 40,000 people kill themselves just with guns per year.

Last edited:
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
They put in many legal , social, and brainwashing constraints to make sure no one ever commits suicide.

An example of a legal constraint is they made someone assisting you in suicide a crime . they wrote the laws to make it a crime.

the most important thing is that death is guaranteed. someone assisting you makes it a million times more reliable and likely to work.

what's holding me back is the probability of failure of do it yourself suicide.

They made assisted suicide a crime especially for this to stop people

I think this is holding many people back.

But this is just one thing many other constraints on many levels social , legal, in your mind brainwashing lies .

They have 99% of humans believing all and more of these irrational lies which is why i say most are brainwashed: excruciating long lasting constant unbearable pain is an acceptable risk. That it's ok to work 80 hours a week on a job plus chores and dealing with problems and daily suffering for no purpose. that old age and very old age is something to look forward to " the golden years" . that someone wanting suicide is mentally ill. that non-existence is bad. how can not suffering never any pain or problems be bad? many more lies .

even with all these constraints a million people worldwide kill themselvel every year . this is clue as to how bad life is. Even in the U.S. 40,000 people kill themselves just with guns per year.
Life isn't bad for everybody. Many people reach old age perfectly fine and don't consider killing themselves. And even those who need some assistance still would prefer that to death. Also not everybody and I would say most people aren't in "unbearable pain"

Also, the reason why most people don't kill themselves isn't brainwashing it's rooted deeply in our biological survival mechanisms
Normies are impressed by the Kardashians and Andrew Tate and thats the standards they have set for themselves. We are not normies because we can see thru them and dont want to be like these ppl
Well isn't it good that you are setting high standards for yourself? Assuming that you know those standards revolve around self improvement and not trafficking women lol

Last edited:
  • Informative
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Unless the documentary was made for purposes of political propaganda, they probably were happy. It's not weird. They have enough to eat. Also, they have companionship, and they have something to do. What more does anyone really need? You have the first of those three, but you do not have the other two. They should be feeling sorry for you, and wondering how you can live the way you do, not vice versa.

• Informative
sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
Unless the documentary was made for purposes of political propaganda, they probably were happy. It's not weird. They have enough to eat. Also, they have companionship, and they have something to do. What more does anyone really need? You have the first of those three, but you do not have the other two. They should be feeling sorry for you, and wondering how you can live the way you do, not vice versa.
I don't want or need companionship, and I don't want to do anything with my life. There's nothing that I want to achieve, I don't see a point in taking part in the capitalist rat race if everyone dies in the end anyways. I don't see a point in being successful if your achievements don't matter in the end. I've already lived out my life to the stage that I want. I graduated college, and that's enough for me.
Well, some are quite happy and content with their lives and aren't constantly trying to live like kings. I can't say I'm not jealous
Why are they content with mediocrity? If I do anything, I want to be the best. "Be the best you can be" is my motto.

Last edited:
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I don't want or need companionship, and I don't want to do anything with my life. There's nothing that I want to achieve, I don't see a point in taking part in the capitalist rat race if everyone dies in the end anyways. I don't see a point in being successful if your achievements don't matter in the end. I've already lived out my life to the stage that I want. I graduated college, and that's enough for me.

Why are they content with mediocrity? If I do anything, I want to be the best. "Be the best you can be" is my motto.
I know that. You have said it before. But if you had companionship and something to do, you might view matters differently.

I'm not sure which is "cause" and which is "effect" here. Are you?

• Informative
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
All in all, they sell hopium & copium to the serfs and serfs are brainwashed to think ctb is bad. On top of that, serfs are conned into procreation.
I agree. they are brainwashed as I and the ever deeper honesty book said, heavily programmed as efil blaise said in his video where he ctb.

They are conned into procreation. i don't believe that is any natural instinct or in the genes or programmed by evolution to want to have children. that's an extreme abomination to me to have children. so where's my genetic program to want to have children? many here don't want to also.

yes i believe in evolution , hunger thirst pain are programmed by evolution but some of the things they want us to believe they say are just natural but aren't

most people aren't even aware that they are going to die . sure they are reminded and can't deny it when I confront them with it but soon forget about it and go back to the "important" stuff youtube, social media etc.

This brilliant neuroscientist says it most aren't even aware they are going to die. the part starts at 4:40 in this video :

so if they are not aware of the most fundamental truth of all that we are all going to die you know they are all brain washed and not in reality

Last edited:
azad

azad

Vegetable
Nov 8, 2022
i wonder that too and it puzzles me. for example, in india, evil normies breed to have kids as a backup plan for old age. surprisingly civilizable people and empathetic people are very low in number. it now seems to me that humans are not same. i think there are unbelievably different minds among us and we think all of us are same.

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
i wonder that too and it puzzles me. for example, in india, evil normies breed to have kids as a backup plan for old age. surprisingly civilizable people and empathetic people are very low in number. it now seems to me that humans are not same. i think there are unbelievably different minds among us and we think all of us are same.
They do that in China too, regardless of whether they're evil or not. That's why my parents had me lol. There's a concept of filial piety which means that you must respect and obey your elders, and you're basically indentured to your parents for life
I agree. they are brainwashed as I and the ever deeper honesty book said, heavily programmed as efil blaise said in his video where he ctb.

They are conned into procreation. i don't believe that is any natural instinct or in the genes or programmed by evolution to want to have children. that's an extreme abomination to me to have children. so where's my genetic program to want to have children? many here don't want to also.

yes i believe in evolution , hunger thirst pain are programmed by evolution but some of the things they want us to believe they say are just natural but aren't

most people aren't even aware that they are going to die . sure they are reminded and can't deny it when I confront them with it but soon forget about it and go back to the "important" stuff youtube, social media etc.

This brilliant neuroscientist says it most aren't even aware they are going to die. the part starts at 4:40 in this video :

so if they are not aware of the most fundamental truth of all that we are all going to die you know they are all brain washed and not in reality

Isn't sex a natural instinct? People have the urge to have it lol. I heard that men have high sex drives

Reactions: Linda
C

cosmic-freedom

Mar 18, 2024
I am just convinced that some of us think differently.Death comes to everyone and many overestimate the importance of their time here on earth.That isn't the case.Our existence(good or bad)doesn't have an impact on the universe as a whole.We are only a speck.Some of us understand that but most don't.They sing with the herd.

azad

azad

Vegetable
Nov 8, 2022
They do that in China too, regardless of whether they're evil or not. That's why my parents had me lol. There's a concept of filial piety which means that you must respect and obey your elders, and you're basically indentured to your parents for life

Isn't sex a natural instinct? People have the urge to have it lol
its in india too. its like society had made a system that continuously robs young people and then makes them do the same to other young people. i hope kind species seperate from the evil majority. is it true that did eugenics in china?

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
its in india too. its like society had made a system that continuously robs young people and then makes them do the same to other young people. i hope kind species seperate from the evil majority. is it true that did eugenics in china?
I think it's because India and China have collectivist cultures, right? I would assume that in those countries you're even more a slave to the system. Everyone exists as fodder for the government/state. I don't know about eugenics in China. I was born and grew up in America, so I don't know about what they do in China. I only go there in the summers haha

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36
azad

azad

Vegetable
Nov 8, 2022
I think it's because India and China have collectivist cultures, right? I would assume that in those countries you're even more a slave to the system. Everyone exists as fodder for the government/state. I don't know about eugenics in China. I was born and grew up in America, so I don't know about what they do in China. I only go there in the summers haha
yea kinda. what i see in india is, everyone pull each other down. they persevere so much and dedicate their life to ruin others.