• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

Neilg1972

Sep 29, 2020
Does anyone else on here think about who finds us for example I dont want my Mother to find me but as I want to die at home I feel this is unavoidable?

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
could you maybe wait until your mother is out for the day then send a delayed email to the cops? that way you can do it at home and the cops should be there before youre mother. also i say out for the day but the more time you can get (especially depending on your method) would be best.

K

kajag

Jul 30, 2020
could you maybe wait until your mother is out for the day then send a delayed email to the cops? that way you can do it at home and the cops should be there before youre mother. also i say out for the day but the more time you can get (especially depending on your method) would be best.
Interesting how to send a delayed email? Can one schedule time for sending email?

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I don't think there is any way to prevent loved ones from finding us if we do it where others live as well. You could close and lock your bedroom door, and put a note on the door as a heads up. It won't for sure stop her from going in, but at least she would know what happened before entering.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
Interesting how to send a delayed email? Can one schedule time for sending email?
i cant find it, and im not sure if it works because i never clicked it. but i swear i saw something about delayed emails admin put in one of the FAQS or something.

Reactions: sadworld
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
I don't think there is any way to prevent loved ones from finding us if we do it where others live as well. You could close and lock your bedroom door, and put a note on the door as a heads up. It won't for sure stop her from going in, but at least she would know what happened before entering.
If the door is locked then they'll have to wait for emergency services to open it... Or go berserk and break down the door themselves upon findig the note. Either way, as you said, at least they'll know what to expect. Not that there's any way to truly prepare someone for finding a loved one dead, but it's more than nothing.
You can use gmail (next to the send button, on mobile click on the 3 buttons and the schedule send option will be there), but there are other ways as well.

Last edited:
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
If the door is locked then they'll have to wait for emergency services to open it... Or go berserk and break down the door themselves upon findig the note. Either way, as you said, at least they'll know what to expect. Not that there's any way to truly prepare someone for finding a loved one dead, but it's more than nothing.
The go berserk on the door made me laugh for some morbid reason. I suppose I imagined my apartments useless door locks where you just throw your body on the door moderately hard and it opens.

Reactions: sadworld
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
The go berserk on the door made me laugh for some morbid reason. I suppose I imagined my apartments useless door locks where you just throw your body on the door moderately hard and it opens.
I'm glad I could make you laugh.
I see where you are coming from, my cat can push open my bedroom door when it's not locked.

• Love
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I wouldn't worry about this too much.
You want to keep things as simple as possible and not complicate your ctb and risk being "saved".
Apart from that, who cares you'll be dead.

N

Neilg1972

Sep 29, 2020
Thanks for your comment I don't plan a violent method the email idea is a good one depending on if I can get enough fentanyl and tramadol EG do a proper job .N

Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
This is why is plan to hang myself somewhere in nature. I'll use delayed e-mail to send my gps coordinates to the local police department.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
As the comments above suggested, the scheduled e-mail to the police is a good idea. (Although they'll force the door and break some stuff unless you leave a spare key hidden outside for them to enter your house "neatly")
I always wonder who will find me when I ctb. Last August I tried to kill myself and the one who found me was my dad. He was so sad that I'm doing my best to keep on living now. Can't leave him alone in this damn world.

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I have contemplated this and as bad as it sounds I think maybe my mom should find me. She deserves to hold her daughter one last time. I just don't wabt to put her through that trauma but I'm conflicted thinking what would be worse for her ... finding me or getting a police call I was found dead.

D

Depressedbitch2020

Oct 10, 2020
Speaking from the first responder point of view, doing it at home isn't the best option if you don't want your mother to see it. You can always go somewhere secluded like the woods or a river. You can also text 911 (US) and tell them where you are then continue with your attempt so that way we are the only ones who will end up finding you.