• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AL-SL-AK

AL-SL-AK

Jan 6, 2024
Just posting to interact more. I'm not really one to post but I'm finding it hard to find SN in the uk and want people on here who can help to know I'm genuine.

If I could make you all feel better I totally would. I'm exhausted. I don't want to leave behind a mess or traumatise anyone else.

SN is the most peaceful. Ready today, tomorrow and yesterday.

Ak

AL-SL-AK

AL-SL-AK

Jan 6, 2024
Also,

Seems like it's near enough impossible to find in UK anyways but it's currently 3.30 in the morning and I'm wrecked my brain.

The previous occupant of my flat owned a fruits and veg company. They still get mail sent here. Is it a stupid idea……considering I know the company name and google provided me with the company number which is registered to my address (hopefully)…..I could order to my address under that said company? I just don't wanna get anyone else involved. If they do a welfare check and see I've used a companies details

Reactions: MortalityScares
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find what you search for, I find it so cruel how people have to struggle so much to cease existing and cannot just have the option to easily die in a peaceful way but anyway best wishes.

Reactions: AL-SL-AK
AL-SL-AK

AL-SL-AK

Jan 6, 2024
Thank you - I did contact a few clinics in Switzerland but they refused because I'm too young. The more my home countries doctors talk to me as tho I've had enough time to get over the traumas that have lead me here, the more I realise that finding SN is my easiest option.

I went ahead and made the order with the polish company - please pray for me that I receive the shipment but also that I don't get myself or the company I used in to trouble x

Reactions: MortalityScares
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
Just posting to interact more. I'm not really one to post but I'm finding it hard to find SN in the uk and want people on here who can help to know I'm genuine.

If I could make you all feel better I totally would. I'm exhausted. I don't want to leave behind a mess or traumatise anyone else.

Ak
An easier way to get your post count up is to just look through the numerous threads you think you can contribute an opinion/advice to, you don't need to make your own threads for the sake of post counts. There is an SN supplier in the UK who someone tried really hard to prove to me is genuine (MG) but otherwise you'll be aiming for DMC although there are other SN suppliers.

AL-SL-AK

AL-SL-AK

Jan 6, 2024
An easier way to get your post count up is to just look through the numerous threads you think you can contribute an opinion/advice to, you don't need to make your own threads for the sake of post counts. There is an SN supplier in the UK who someone tried really hard to prove to me is genuine (MG) but otherwise you'll be aiming for DMC although there are other SN suppliers.
there seems to be a young crowd here. I don't feel comfortable speaking with vulnerable people when I'm not looking to recover. I believe everybody should have the choice to CTB in a peaceful dignified way but you have to admit this site doesn't only attract people who want a method and then leave. I have no advice to offer people when I'm currently at the end of my brain function myself.

I would love to take away everybody's pain but I'm not in a place to be discussing topics that are already plaguing my brain.

I appreciate your comment but I PM'd you already and you wasn't willing to give me the new contact for DMC. The rest of the names you just mentions mean nothing to me if I don't have a contact. Knowing there are other SN providers only adds to my agitation that there are seemingly people who can help but I'm currently unable to identify them.

Hopefully the polish company I just purchased from will send

L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024

Ak
let me know if you find a source, I need to know