• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Not just on a cosmic scale of meaning. Even just in our society. I don't understand how people can live happily when it all feels so manufactured and tedious and exhausting.

I'm going to run the risk of sounding like an entitled whiny brat here, but life fucking SUCKS. This whole thing.

So, what— I have to work most of my life away for at least fifty or sixty more years? In a job I will probably hate, waking up every morning and dreading every second of it? Coming home exhausted, not having time for anything I actually enjoy, living paycheck to paycheck, dealing with other people and probably never managing to find friends or a partner, dealing with typical life related issues and grief and loss and frustration— like, for what? Where is the silver lining here? When does this all become worth it? Watching the world burn itself to the ground on the news every day? Knowing I'm technically one of the "lucky" ones and STILL hating my own life?

I wish we lived in a world where we didn't have to work 9-5 every day without hope of retiring. I wish mental health resources were actually available and affordable and we had the right to leave if we chose to. I wish I didn't have to live in constant anxiety over being SA'd when I'm going home at night. I wish I could check out from the world and sleep for an entire week if I wanted to. I wish I could spend all my time on my hobbies without stress or anxiety or being forced into something else. If we're all stuck here, why has no one fixed all this shit yet? I can't see it getting better anytime soon

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the best suicide prevention would be making the word worth living in… not chaining people down and forcing them to live in the world we have now

I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but this is all I can think about lately. It makes me so angry. In a hundred years everyone alive right now will be gone, so what does it really matter for any of us? Why do we even CARE about keeping a broken system running just so the next generations can suffer through it too? God, I hope our species gets wiped out. Put us all out of our fucking misery

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
I completely agree. Btw, this is why some people believe that earth is a prison planet. We're all born to exist solely as slaves to capitalism, money and society. We're born into a state of slavery. Unfortunately, we're all just slaves to the system at the end of the day. It's surprising to me that humanity is still in a state of modern day slavery in the 21st century. Like it's literally the 21st century. It's absurd that you have to spend the rest of your adulthood working to *earn* a living just to be able to afford to survive on this planet that you didn't even choose to be on. Why does your living need to be earned anyways? You didn't choose to be born or to be brought into existence, yet your existence costs money. This just all seems so weird to me.

The thought of having to work for a living actively makes me suicidal, I can't imagine having to do that for the rest of my life. I would rather die now tbh. I don't want to sign over my life to work or a job. Adulthood just seems so meaningless and unfulfilling to me. It's all about survival. It's not a stage of life that I want to experience for myself. I just don't see the point. What's the point of entering the capitalist rat race? It all seems so pointless and meaningless to me. Adulthood (and middle and old age) just aren't worth living for me, I'd rather die now so I'll never have to be yet another slave to the system. I wish that people would band together and topple the system, but that seems unlikely due to how much division there is. It's surprising to me that people are just okay with this.

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I fully agree. Life is so hellish to live in because of this. We only need to work to begin with so that we can maintain the planet and do sales with each other and so forth. If humanity worked together to develop AI that can be sufficient enough to work for us, then we humans don't need to work. And this could have been done ages by now if humanity wasn't greedy. However, since those at the top of humanity want to enslave the rest and since the rest of humanity are okay with this as long as they can have their small pleasures of joy (movies, music, parties etc), then they are okay with being enslaved. As for the rare few people like us who aren't okay with this system and want something better, we can't do anything about the system itself due to being powerless. The best we can do is ctb to make sure that we ourselves don't have to suffer in the system like how everybody else has to

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
I fully agree. Life is so hellish to live in because of this. We only need to work to begin with so that we can maintain the planet and do sales with each other and so forth. If humanity worked together to develop AI that can be sufficient enough to work for us, then we humans don't need to work. And this could have been done ages by now if humanity wasn't greedy. However, since those at the top of humanity want to enslave the rest and since the rest of humanity are okay with this as long as they can have their small pleasures of joy (movies, music, parties etc), then they are okay with being enslaved. As for the rare few people like us who aren't okay with this system and want something better, we can't do anything about the system itself due to being powerless. The best we can do is ctb to make sure that we ourselves don't have to suffer in the system like how everybody else has to
Life just isn't worth living for me. Once you're an adult you're basically just a slave to capitalism and society. I don't see the point in working away 50-60 years of your life if you're just going to die anyways. Adulthood sucks, I wish I could be a kid again

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I think we sort of have to though. If we didn't work, who would grow the food and make the things in life people enjoy.

I think future generations will work a lot less though, much more will be automated.

The issue is that there is no safety net anymore, especially here in the UK for those of us too ill to work. The government would rather we kill ourselves as they won't spend a penny on us.

cupcakesandmilk

cupcakesandmilk

??/??/20??
Oct 10, 2023
I feel ya. Life, as it comes to some of us, is either 9-5 or nothing, and unfortunately, I'm in the same boat...

At the risk of sounding extremely cringe, I sometimes wish I was some kinda god so that I could experience and enjoy life in all its shapes and forms from outside (as in not being a part of this clusterfuck of a society) and make it so that it was not so miserable for others. :')

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Life just isn't worth living for me. Once you're an adult you're basically just a slave to capitalism and society. I don't see the point in working away 50-60 years of your life if you're just going to die anyways. Adulthood sucks, I wish I could be a kid again
Same here to all of this aside from the part where you say "I wish I could be a kid again". I think I would want to wish being a kid again if my childhood didn't suck but, unfortunately, my childhood was absolutely awful. Also, yes, adulthood is absolutely awful. Slaving your entire life away to capitalism and so pointless as well as massively pain inducing too. Work just isn't for and never will be so, instead of me staying alive to do something I don't want to do, I'd rather ctb but unfortunately I'm too weak to. I hope that you achieve your goal of ctbing before 25 if that is what you want so that you also don't have to get pulled into this pointless capitalism slave grind. I wish that there was an alternative way to capitalism but there unfortunately isn't and this is society's fault

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
Wdym? Btw do you believe in the teachings of Neville Goddard? He says that everyone is God
i mean that we could've made society wtv we wanted to make it, there is no higher being that gave us a blueprint & told us this is how u must build ur society. we could've done anything w this world & this is what we did/are doing🧸

& idk who that is, but based on that alone, no i dont.

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
I think making euthanasia widely accessible would make the world worth living in.
This. I know if I had a completely free, painless, legal way to go whenever I wanted, I honestly think I could'v lived longer. Because then it's an actual choice instead of being pressured one way or another