• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
soon enough you will realize this government doesn't care for us
people forced to endure intolerable lives this game is full of misery
and suffering we are in a world where the government works against us
if we all come together we will soon force them to give us our birthright
to live or die legalize the right to die this shit is ridiculous this game
is full of hypocrites look at what this world has come to
fall into a deep depression, how we meant to see the light when they
just leave us in the dark, we are in a world where we are all enslaved in
awful shit in a shithole and hellhole where its do or die just give me
my choice to leave so we can all leave this dreadful place
i never know this shit could get so bad i am so sorry this shit got so bad
i know its not my fault we just want some action

Last edited:
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
It's worse here in the UK than the US I think. Here the government essentially limited families to two children by stealth, they cut all suicide prevention services, closed children's mental health units and cut welfare payments. The most evil thing is now they want to cut deeper and harder.

I really genuinely cannot get my head around the concept that people say the UK is anti-suicide. Our government actively pushes and encourages it.

T

tiyijinn

Cinnamon Squares > Power
Apr 27, 2022
Yeah, the U.S. government doesn't care about me! (Probably because I'm not from the U.S., but still.)

Nah, but really, I wish people of larger countries didn't assume everyone was from their own country. Which one are you talking about specifically?

Zvetok26

Zvetok26

Jun 7, 2022
Sadly yes. We are just meant to be slaves, working and contributing to fictional numbers until we die. We are expected to function in this society.
idk, I'm so tired, yet we are not allowed to rest or else we'll get punished. Like we didnt ask to be born, yet we have to prove that I'm worthy to have the bare minimum, which is too much to die and too little to live

BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
In these past days I've tried every mental health helpline put in by my country's local and national governments. They are all trash.

"Not available"
"These aren't the scheduled hours for the service" (24/7 is a lie)
"This is just an attention line for professionals, we can put you through some support groups when we have the space"
And the only one that answered me left me a message at 1 a.m., after I wrote them at 5 p.m.

All they advertise for mental health is just for show. Or at least that has been my experience.

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
Yes they only care about exploiting us and making us as miserable as possible. They want us to live in far worse conditions but they dont want people revolting so they trick people into thinking we live in a free world. Im convinced the people in upper government arent even human.

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Yes they only care about exploiting us and making us as miserable as possible. They want us to live in far worse conditions but they dont want people revolting so they trick people into thinking we live in a free world. Im convinced the people in upper government arent even human.
They are, but who really moves everything is invisible or well hidden behind money and resources.
We are only dead meat.

All the stupid music we are forced to listen at the radio and things we see in television are manipulations, once we are caught in the game we will be unable to escape, because it will be the only thing we are used to.
Also noticing this, gives you no happiness.
The only way to reach happiness is a world where everyone have more or less the same amount of money and opportunities, and it is clearly not this world.

Last edited:
M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
They are, but who really moves everything is invisible or well hidden behind money and resources.
We are only dead meat.

All the stupid music we are forced to listen at the radio and things we see in television are manipulations, once we are caught in the game we will be unable to escape, because it will be the only thing we are used to.
Also noticing this, gives you no happiness.
The only way to reach happiness is a world where everyone have more or less the same amount of money and opportunities, and it is clearly not this world.
If they are human they must have some alien parasite in thier brains or are possesed by demons. None of them act human at all and its so weird. Its true they only show us the poster Boys and not who is really pulling the Strings. Its thier way to protect themselves in case there actually is a revolt.

Reactions: FitsTime
FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
If they are human they must have some alien parasite in thier brains or are possesed by demons. None of them act human at all and its so weird. Its true they only show us the poster Boys and not who is really pulling the Strings. Its thier way to protect themselves in case there actually is a revolt.
OFC.
I'm in EU and a woman that could perfectly be my mother earns 30k/month, just to sit on a chair and speak to a microphone.
And i have to protect the stupid things i have as if they were the Holy Grail. :pfff:

• Yay!
Reactions: divinemistress36
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Politics and civilization are complicated. Civilization creates overpopulation, injusticies and pollution. Not all people are suited to work in politics. Most people do anything for money. Politicians have high salaries and can use power in their work - an excellent occupation for psychopaths. Politicians in my country refuse to introduce euthanasia - they want people to suffer as long as possible before they die. Politicians are healthy themselves, otherwise they would not be able to work. I think that they are in denial of death like the rest of society. We are all in the cave of Plato. Or maybe the politicians are cowards when it comes to euthanasia?