• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

Hyperbunny

Student
Sep 12, 2020
im in middle of high tier lockdown in uk
wheres best place to take SN
my room has other people living next door
im scared of doing it in hotel though people living next door aswell and cleaners come i think
what if i get stopped by police on way and they find sn and measuring stuff in my bag.
looks super suspicious to be carrying that during lockdown to a hotel

Reactions: Meditation guide
PursuitofWonder

PursuitofWonder

Student
Dec 12, 2020
Two questions: how close are you to the countryside? And how much are you able to travel? The police searching you with no real reason seems pretty unlikely to me, though I'm not from the UK so you'd know better.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Police should not search unless you gave a compelling reason like not wearing a mask or somehow otherwise going out of your way to violate the pandemic rules also remember they don't wanna touch you unless they really have to die to the pandemic. You should CTB in hotel in UK, if you were in US I would say try to CTB in beautiful area

PursuitofWonder

PursuitofWonder

Student
Dec 12, 2020
I'll do it at my car in parking at mid night, no one come there at mid night
Sounds solid, jus gotta be sure it's a desolate part of town. Someone could be liable to see you and think you're overdosing then call the police. Best of luck :)

Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019

"wheres best place to take SN?"​

My thoughts for what they are worth? Wherever is most comfortable for you with the caveat that it seems to be essential to have at least 4 hours where you will not be found. Easier said than done.

Much love to you. <3

T

Tired_Tired

Student
Nov 25, 2019
In the wild, no chance to call help. If you don't need funeral and heritage.

H

Hyperbunny

Student
Sep 12, 2020
Two questions: how close are you to the countryside? And how much are you able to travel? The police searching you with no real reason seems pretty unlikely to me, though I'm not from the UK so you'd know better.
not close to countryside
Do you have places like AirBNB there where you can rent a furnished house by the night? Or cabin rentals?
yes there air bnbs

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Sounds solid, jus gotta be sure it's a desolate part of town. Someone could be liable to see you and think you're overdosing then call the police. Best of luck :)
I'll do that at my apartment parking. That's not a busy apartment and I'm sure no one come parking at midnight. Also I'll tell my family I am going to my friend home that night

rosedavinci

rosedavinci

Jan 20, 2021
I'll do it at my car in parking at mid night, no one come there at mid night
I always feel like police are always parked in weird areas and are never at rest. I would be nervous for that reason

wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
I wanna ctb in nature near boston- any ideas??? I dont have a car..