• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hexd

hexd

I draw with silver, and it turns red.
May 3, 2023
good afternoon sasu! im proud to announce that tonight (roughly nine hours from when im typing this) that im going to take my SN is a park.

throughout my entire life ive had this gloomy feeling always breathing down my neck, constantly weighing me down. i started SH at a young age and it kept my "suicidal urges" away, my parents would find out and i would be beaten, gaslighted, kicked out the house completely naked because "you need to man up" i lived my life constantly SHing since it did help.
i met amazing people, outside of here and inside here. i got to work at a young age.. becoming fluent in american sign a great tekken player, a top for honor player worldwide and so on. but this feeling would never disappear it only got stronger , and stronger im tired of wearing this stupid mask of this confident jack of all trades dude. im done crying for hours after a long stream, or a event.

i found this place after that really lame video and have never been more happy, majority of you guys are some of the greatest ive ever met in my life. i genuinely wish we met sooner.
i was able to revive my SN from here, and finally have a peaceful way to leave this planet. im not sure whats on the other side of this door, but ill really miss my animals, ffxiv, tekken, so much more.
i really wish i was able to push on to see the game "Big Walk" come out as its kinda always been my dream game i seriously hope that some of you will enjoy it for me. < 3

since this is my informal note, i would like to apologize to anybody ive hurt throughout the years and a thank you for the people who really did try to help me, i promised that this was gonna be the end result though.

a person only truly dies when their totally forgotten... and while i obviously will be someday i would appreciate if you guys think of me once in awhile. talking to some of you has been the highlight of this decade for me. :)
goodluck to my brother, Josh. I loved you more than words can even describe. sorry to disappoint you again i cant wait to see you again soon, i love you so much bro. my ghost or something will be the best man at your wedding, hah! ive made my vent/crybaby twitter account public too. 2000 posts ... i'll document my experience with SN there post by post if you're curious under @hexdcriesalot

goodbye forever friends, guests, trolls, etc goodluck on whatever your future endeavors are!!!!

oh and sasu mods if i don't update this thread or something by tmrw night then you can assume i succeeded in my wish.

anyway, if i had a outro song (that isnt it's raining tacos)
or komm susser todd :p

Attachments

• 97E569CB-F3A8-480B-9B30-C727FD74F22C.jpeg
    97E569CB-F3A8-480B-9B30-C727FD74F22C.jpeg
    83.6 KB · Views: 0
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Good luck, hope your final journey goes peacefully!

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
omgggg i <3 On Melancholy Hill!!! :') good choice. i wish u luck cariño, i hope it goes smoothly & peacefully.

Last edited:
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘 : 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Wishing you best of luck OP. Godspeed and hope you'll get to have eternal bliss and peace that you couldn't in this life.

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Farewell and safe journey.

I'll raise a glass.

Edit: oh yeah, love Gorrilaz.

restless.dreams

restless.dreams

Member (she/her)
Feb 7, 2024
We don't know each other, but I was so touched by your story. Hope you find peace. I'll be thinking about you <3

EmmaQanbana

EmmaQanbana

Love is a tainted concept.
May 31, 2023
Good Luck and congratulations, I'm glad you're getting out of here and I'm glad I was here with you one way or another on this journey <3

PROJECT: Extase

PROJECT: Extase

Starlit
Jan 11, 2024
"I remember losing lil bro, he laying in the dirt
Now i'm about to drop a tear to him at every single verse
Ain't too many real homies left in here
We die in three like musketeers"

I loved talking to you in your last days, i'll join you as soon as i get my own SN lil' bro!
Rest in peace, "J". Or shall i call you Pats ^-

Reactions: Goku Black
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Good bye, i hope you escape peacefully.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck and I hope you find peace! Safe travels!

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I wish you the best of luck and that you find your peace soon

Reactions: Goku Black
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I wish you a painless and smooth journey. Hope you find your peace and freedom ❤️

Uhh

Uhh

Oct 12, 2023
Good bye n sleep well x hope u find the peace u are looking for 🙏❤️

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Wishing you the best. Peace and love. ♥️🤗♥️🤗♥️

Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Man I'm so sorry about your life struggles and all the suffering you've been through. May you finally find peace :heart:

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
All the very best OP, I hope you find peace.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell, I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best of luck in your plans.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hope find peace! Safe travels and good luck!

CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
So sorry for what shit you had to go through. But Safe travels!
Your outro song sounds damn nice btw. You have a very good taste in music. Hope for a peaceful journey

Geengezondementalit

Geengezondementalit

Jan 29, 2024
Good luck and I hope you have a peaceful journey!

kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
good afternoon sasu! im proud to announce that tonight (roughly nine hours from when im typing this) that im going to take my SN is a park.

throughout my entire life ive had this gloomy feeling always breathing down my neck, constantly weighing me down. i started SH at a young age and it kept my "suicidal urges" away, my parents would find out and i would be beaten, gaslighted, kicked out the house completely naked because "you need to man up" i lived my life constantly SHing since it did help.
i met amazing people, outside of here and inside here. i got to work at a young age.. becoming fluent in american sign a great tekken player, a top for honor player worldwide and so on. but this feeling would never disappear it only got stronger , and stronger im tired of wearing this stupid mask of this confident jack of all trades dude. im done crying for hours after a long stream, or a event.

i found this place after that really lame video and have never been more happy, majority of you guys are some of the greatest ive ever met in my life. i genuinely wish we met sooner.
i was able to revive my SN from here, and finally have a peaceful way to leave this planet. im not sure whats on the other side of this door, but ill really miss my animals, ffxiv, tekken, so much more.
i really wish i was able to push on to see the game "Big Walk" come out as its kinda always been my dream game i seriously hope that some of you will enjoy it for me. < 3

since this is my informal note, i would like to apologize to anybody ive hurt throughout the years and a thank you for the people who really did try to help me, i promised that this was gonna be the end result though.

a person only truly dies when their totally forgotten... and while i obviously will be someday i would appreciate if you guys think of me once in awhile. talking to some of you has been the highlight of this decade for me. :)
goodluck to my brother, Josh. I loved you more than words can even describe. sorry to disappoint you again i cant wait to see you again soon, i love you so much bro. my ghost or something will be the best man at your wedding, hah! ive made my vent/crybaby twitter account public too. 2000 posts ... i'll document my experience with SN there post by post if you're curious under @hexdcriesalot

goodbye forever friends, guests, trolls, etc goodluck on whatever your future endeavors are!!!!

oh and sasu mods if i don't update this thread or something by tmrw night then you can assume i succeeded in my wish.

I'm very sad to see you go. I love on melancholy hill. You're not alone right now 💗 I love you

chaoticdevil

chaoticdevil

Feb 17, 2024
i know im late to this but rest well my friend. God speed on your travels.

Q

Quinton Coldwater

Aug 22, 2023
Rest easy bro hope you've found peace

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024

I completely understand and I'm sorry life has you at this point! I wish you the best ❤️

bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
i'm still thinking about you, i remember going through your tweets a while ago and it breaks my heart every time. i still visit them…i'm glad you found peace, i hope to join you soon. ♡