• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

ihatemyparents

Jun 10, 2023
I told him i want to move out because i'm sick of his abuse and scared he will beat me. Next thing i know he brought 2 women into my room. He said they came to talk to me and they're doctors from the hospital he wotks at. When i told them to get out of my room. They didn't want to at first until i got out of bed and shut the door. Dad opened the door. He tried to hit me and i stopped him and hid in the bathroom where i could lock the door. He then left and came back again. He came with somebody else. I heard him speak to him and i smelled the anesthetic drugs they give you in shots in needles. They looked for me but when they saw i'm locking myself in the bathroom, they left again. Mind you I called him and asked him to stay at a hotel and stop bringing people to my room. I explained to him why i'm angry and how frustrated and traumatized by what he's doing to me but my friend who called him to tell him to stop threatening to lock me in psych ward or to bring the cops on me. He promised her he won't. Yet he still came with someone to sedate me. I locked the apartment door. Hoping he won't come back or he won't bring someone to break the door and enter. He's mad at me because i want to move out and because i'm angry because he abuses me and wants to beat me. He considers me a child throwing a tantrum. He will not listen and i don't trust him. I have been callings local butchers to ask for SN , yo no avail. I'm unemployed and live in an underdevelopped country. I have no money. Please tell me how i can get SN. I don't want to suffer more at a psych hospital as I was traumatized from it before and on the hands of my psychiatrist the presifent of the hospital who abused me in his office.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrible what you are going through, it's just so incredibly cruel. But anyway I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

• Aww..
Reactions: ihatemyparents
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
it sounds like the cops should be called, but on him.

i think it would be funny if he called then he was the one getting taken away

• Love
Reactions: ihatemyparents