K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
I pushed my well-suited brain to it's breaking point I guess, my cousin's death is what really made me numb. Went to her funeral, she was murdered by her ex. But I got to look at her and she was still beautiful, she was like a mom for me since my parents were working full time. Didn't cry that day, nothing traumatic has made me cry since.
In school I was seriously stressed since 4th grade to work harder, and harder, and no one ever cared how hard I worked they always wanted more, and expected an astronomical effort. I'm basically at a 6th grade level in some aspects even leaving highschool soon because of my bad attention span, learning disability in math too, but in english and history I am great.

• Hugs
Reactions: DrWh033, SadRat and MindFrog
pinkcanvasshoes

pinkcanvasshoes

Dec 13, 2020
Back in 2011 when my husband lost his job. We have had horrendous money worries since then and I nearly lost my home at one point. I was also being bullied at work and had health issues..

Now the tax man is haemorrhaging money from us because according to them we weren't entitled to the benefits.

I have plummeted back down again. Can't take this anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, SadRat and MindFrog
holymouse

holymouse

Nov 17, 2020
This may not sound like a big deal but it still hurts to me. I don't have any friends, neither in real life or internet. Never had any friends except at my chilhood but now I feel alone and don't have anybody who will listen to me. Besides I don't know how to socialize at all. Whenever I go I feel like I don't fit and just make people around me uncomfortable and bored. Whenever I see people hanging out with their friends I feel so sad, I just wish I had anybody to do something so simple as watching a movie together or playing some game, Idk. I'm sorry if I said something wrong by the way, english isn't my natal language.
same here
i can't keep conversation going well

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo and demuic
LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
At the age of 21 when I got insane because no woman gave a shit about me. That was my first death. Now I'm just rotting at home an planning suicide.

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo and Pookie
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Opiod and antidepressants addiction ...

daddy Phil :)

daddy Phil :)

Oct 21, 2020
The second I could hear the voice in my head.

sadlystillgoing3

sadlystillgoing3

Feb 3, 2019
When I developed anorexia at 13. But it really went downhill at 18 when I got several large tattoos on my arms (regret), and left college after one semester (bc of my health). Since then I've been in and out of treatment and lost all of my friends. I had some sort of psychotic break, changed my name legally...I had so much hope but now I have none. It's amazing how fast I ruined it all.

gtrfvr

gtrfvr

live and let live or die
Dec 4, 2020
used to say i dont want to live past age 30. that was almost 20 years ago. parents had no business reproducing. they were opposites. war with myself is my natural state. divorce didn't help. financial fallout. cant wait to not be. only real desire is to end it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Pookie and awfullife
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Suffering multiple head injuries before I turned 12. By that point it was already too late for me to have a feasible life for myself.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
H

Hoarsewithnoname

Dec 4, 2020
My mom used to tell me that even as a toddler I didn't really smile, and she used to wonder if I'd ever be happy. So I think I've had depression since birth (I certainly remember having it since before age 10). For awhile I was stable and I met someone and thought we could be happy, and I was stupid enough to think I was stable enough to have kids. I hate to say it, but having children was the absolute worst mistake of my entire life. The past 12 years have been a continual descent into deeper levels of hell because 1) turns out I can't handle the emotional demands of kids and 2) my partner essentially couldn't stand that he was no longer the center of my universe and he is now leaving me. Everyone assumes I'm going to stay strong for my kids, but the reality is that they make me worse off and as a single parent, I see zero way I can even fake being a good mother to them. My partner is his own level of asshole, but at least he can handle the kids better than I can.

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
Lupus (SLE). Started with mysterious joint pains and edema. Got diagnosed only last year after two whole years of angst. People say chronic illness makes you a better person but I call BS on that. Life has never been the same and I'm no more than a shambling corpse whose flames have long since died out.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Pookie and Hoarsewithnoname
C

CursedForDisaster

Student
Apr 1, 2019
I can't say where it started, I have problems that are rooted in me since childhood that I'm only now figuring out. Those problems have weighed down on me over the years making me an increasingly shittier person, sometimes I wonder if I'm becoming shitty to try and push myself to end it and I hope it does. I just feel like a monster sometimes and when I don't all I feel is pain.

Reactions: anaschariac
D

DrWh033

Student
Dec 23, 2020
Lupus (SLE). Started with mysterious joint pains and edema. Got diagnosed only last year after two whole years of angst. People say chronic illness makes you a better person but I call BS on that. Life has never been the same and I'm no more than a shambling corpse whose flames have long since died

Have you studied about your disease? Are you on immunosuppressants, monoclonal Ab etc? I believe you can get enormous improvement in qol if you find a good reumatologist that does not just feed you cortisone. Mind also the cortisone induced psychosis.

T

TobyPadres

Sep 10, 2021
I should never, ever, have been born and the only justifiable reason i can relate to is dark and sinister

Reactions: Skathon and newave3
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case, it is being born. I was perfectly fine not existing until I was forced to live. In my case, the problem is life itself. I am not meant for this world. It has never felt right me being alive. The thing I want is to not exist.

Reactions: Skathon and newave3
meetapple

meetapple

Mage
Jun 3, 2021
When I was five years old and I couldn't accept my thoughts which affected my psychosocial development.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I think you can probably guess

tiredplant777

tiredplant777

Student
Jul 23, 2021
I was sexually assaulted when I was really, really young. I think that was it, for the most part. Then in my late teens I ended up being targeted by a psychopath and that went on for a decade. He was supposed to just be like a teacher and kind of family friend. Turned out he was in a ritual abuse cult from birth and became a perpetrator. Uh and then I got help in Peru from this Ayahuasca group and a specific Shaman, that helped and then like the Shaman went dark and it was super fucked up. And then my PCOS got bad from all the stress and yeah that has been hard. I also had a friend who like got this dog and wasn't able to take care of him, and I took him on, but she lied about stuff in the process regarding her willingness to take care of him at all. Anyway he ended up having aggression issues and attacked people (they were ok thankfully) and I had to put him down. Since that dog I've just never been ok the way I was before despite everything. I also have been having a flare up from the covid vaccine of the health stuff and that's been making me suicidal, just feeling out of control of my body like this has been too much. I dunno man just like too much stuff all at once over and over again.

• Aww..
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
J

JFED

Jul 8, 2020
From the beginning. Never should have been afflicted with birth

Reactions: Skathon
T

treestumpbootsneo

Sep 14, 2021
Difficult to answer. I was a really awkward kid. Even now I don't understand emotions the way other people do. I think I may have some kind of undiagnosed spectrum disorder. I had a horrible school career, but things got a lot better for me in my 20s, slightly downhill in my 30s, but sharply downhill after having kids.The relationship issues it caused, as well as stress and financial strain, are all really difficult to deal with. I don't know if this is normal or not, but it would explain the high suicide rate for men in their 40s.

clown_17

clown_17

Almost gone, it almost worked
Oct 24, 2020
From the day I was born. Things definitely got worse when my education started though

Reactions: Journeytoletgo and Skathon
Sslsh

Sslsh

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
Me being born was a mistake. My parents ruined my personality.

E

everydayiloveyou

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2020
In grade school when I joined the gifted program and my social anxiety became really bad and functionally impairing. My teachers did nothing.

It kept getting worse until I told a teacher that I often thought about killing myself close to graduation (after bursting into tears during an assembly, something I did very often). By that point the anxiety already had its time to steal my joy for life, my chances at success, and all of my remaining social skills.

• Aww..
Reactions: Journeytoletgo
E

Ednospatient

Arcanist
Sep 2, 2021
when my eating disorder started and a person who should've noticed something was wrong didn't

(my eating habits were mildly disordered since childhood but at some point I started exercising which made things a lot worse)

Last edited:
S

seamus

May 17, 2021
Made a stupid decision couple of years ago (still don't understand why I made it) now I realise I'll never be in a contented place So this final decision was the straw that broke the camels back Now just getting my Affairs in Order and will ctb don't want to take part in this existence anymore

D

deadverysoon

so f****ing ready
Aug 19, 2021
it wasnt a good life i had before - but with thr last job all went wrong.

never experienced the ugly side of society more than in this company.

they just killed me.

nfives

nfives

Suffer for purity
Aug 15, 2021
I meant my life was always shit and I was adopted into a racist, drug addicted fuck of a family, but it turned into a nightmare once my dad died and my cousin took me in. She forced me to sell my body, locked me up, let me starve for 3 weeks straight... Abusive narcisst, you know

• Aww..
Reactions: WorthlessTrash, thelastofit and StringPuppet