• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

vak

vak

πŸ™ƒπŸ’•
Feb 13, 2024
My happiest moments were with Ginny, as pictured below. We ran around in a park, and I taught her hide and seek with toys, which quickly became her favorite game. She broke her leg when she was little and needed to be carried a lot. When I carried her up the stairs to our home in my arms and asked if she wanted to play, I could feel her heart start beating like crazy. I was afraid she'd get a heart attack from the excitement.

But she wasn't mine; she belonged to my flatmate, who, after several years, left to marry a guy she had just met. I was heartbroken for the dog, but I can't blame her owner for leaving. She had a difficult life, having been captured by terrorists. My country had to pay them a hefty ransom, and people were angry when they heard about it, as if money mattered that much. She was very kind; her job involved helping schizophrenic individuals find and maintain employment, trying to teach people that they are not to be feared.

She was the sort of person whom I, if I were not aromantic, imagine I would and should have fallen in love with. And I think it was even expected of me, so the three of us could live together. But the only thing I could feel was a firm, heart-shaped hole where others have hearts. The only way to be together would have been to lie to her and everyone around me that I loved her, which would have been the cruelest thing in the world. So, I live with people perpetually leaving me for something I cannot follow them into, being heartbroken without it being compensated by genuine love. Any fantasy that would be meaningful to live remains unattainable, only leaving me with the realization that I'm broken and something profound and precious was stolen from me.

Thank you for reading these ramblings. I had to write it down somewhere, and it made me feel a little better.

When were you truly happy? Is there something you feel that will remain out of reach for you?

3 25 28 37

kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
Ginny is extremely adorable!!! Thank you so much for sharing this story with us πŸ’— it was very bittersweet and also heartwarming. It's sad that your flatmate had to go through so much horrible hardship, and even though you couldn't fall in love with her I'm sure she was grateful to have such a kind and cool person like you around πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«

As for me, it's hard to say what my happiest moments in life have been since I feel like I haven't had many. I would say when I was 5-9 years old one of my best friends and I would have sleep overs all of the time, we would draw and wrestle and play video games. Those are very happy memories to look back on for me, she's such an awesome person.

Also more recently last year my other best friend and I would have discord calls all of the time and play fighting games, we also had a sleepover over discord. Sadly we've been drifting away a lot because of problems in our relationship, and some things that really really hurt me a lot. Also both of them are busy all the time and don't have time for me much anymore, but it's also partially my fault because I want to distance myself before CTB. But i love them a lot and always will πŸ’—

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim and vak
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Happiness is easy for me to come by like when I'm gaming or when I'm lost in a daydream fantasizing a life with whatever woman I'm infatuated with at the time but it's never real enough to last.

• Hugs
garbagekan

garbagekan

May 5, 2023
My happiest moments were with Ginny, as pictured below. We ran around in a park, and I taught her hide and seek with toys, which quickly became her favorite game. She broke her leg when she was little and needed to be carried a lot. When I carried her up the stairs to our home in my arms and asked if she wanted to play, I could feel her heart start beating like crazy. I was afraid she'd get a heart attack from the excitement.

But she wasn't mine; she belonged to my flatmate, who, after several years, left to marry a guy she had just met. I was heartbroken for the dog, but I can't blame her owner for leaving. She had a difficult life, having been captured by terrorists. My country had to pay them a hefty ransom, and people were angry when they heard about it, as if money mattered that much. She was very kind; her job involved helping schizophrenic individuals find and maintain employment, trying to teach people that they are not to be feared.

She was the sort of person whom I, if I were not aromantic, imagine I would and should have fallen in love with. And I think it was even expected of me, so the three of us could live together. But the only thing I could feel was a firm, heart-shaped hole where others have hearts. The only way to be together would have been to lie to her and everyone around me that I loved her, which would have been the cruelest thing in the world. So, I live with people perpetually leaving me for something I cannot follow them into, being heartbroken without it being compensated by genuine love. Any fantasy that would be meaningful to live remains unattainable, only leaving me with the realization that I'm broken and something profound and precious was stolen from me.

Thank you for reading these ramblings. I had to write it down somewhere, and it made me feel a little better.

When were you truly happy? Is there something you feel that will remain out of reach for you?

View attachment 130138View attachment 130140View attachment 130142View attachment 130143
i have nothing to add i love ur dog omg☹️☹️ <333

• Love
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Aww that dog is so cute. I guess I was genuinely happy when I was a kid? I'm not even sure if I was actually happen then, I think the right word is carefree. I had no worries.
She's absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for sharing that lovely story.

One of my happiest days was going to Brighton with my Dad as a child. I fed a beautiful stingray. It was so graceful and gentle.
Are you from England? I've been there before and it was pretty cool. I've never been to Brighton though

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't know if I've ever been happy or not. I mean, I think I have but, at the same time, I also think that my memory is trying to trick me

• Hugs
Dliena

Dliena

πš‚πš‚ π™ΌπšŽπš–πš‹πšŽπš› π™½πš˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
2011 and since then I've never really had it in me to improve for the better.

BTW Cute dog OP!:heart:

• Love
Reactions: vak
I

InAgony

Student
Feb 19, 2024
When I was a kid and had really close friends. Playing out in the street with all the kids on my estate. Visiting my Gran. These are the things that come to mind when I think of when I was happy, but even as a child I had problems.

Love your dog ❀️. I used to have a very special tri-colour border collie.

• Love
Reactions: vak