• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Felodese

Felodese

Student
Mar 31, 2024
Lifelong untreatable depression.
There's plenty of trauma and shit, but the main reason is the depression.

GrizzlyGrapefruit

GrizzlyGrapefruit

Student
Jun 17, 2019
Nearly 9 years of health problems since taking Accutane. I've tried so hard through the entirety of it, only to repeatedly fail. In trying to get better, I've actually gotten far worse.

I have severe sexual dysfunction, brain fog, trouble sleeping, anhedonia, and more. I'm a shell of a human being, an observer at best. I have no interests in life besides wanting to feel better. These health problems have stripped me of all other facets of myself. I'm 26 and have been chasing only one thing in life since I was 17. It's tantalizing.

I'm nearing a point in my life where I feel I have actually tried all that there is to try to get better. You can check my post history and see just how close I was to CTBing 4 years prior. What stopped me was the overwhelming feeling that I hadn't tried absolutely everything. I'm afraid I'm nearing that point of having tried all there is, and unfortunately, without any change in my situation that'd make life worth sticking around for. It hurts immensely.

almondmilk

almondmilk

And you know, for you, I'd bleed myself dry
Mar 7, 2023
1. i'm not that attractive
2. i have no purpose in life
3. i'm poor
4. i'm born in a shit country
5. there is no escape

astrichaoz

astrichaoz

And if I were someone else, would this be easier?
Apr 15, 2024
I just know there's nothing for me here. I'm not good at anything and I don't really have any passions. Noone really loves me the way I love them and I just most of the time feel sad and it's so unbearable. Suicide is just something I have to do I think, there's no purpose of me being here and I just want to be free from everything.

A

anon0123242

Apr 28, 2024
I will never have a girlfriend, despite using skincare, being healthy by going to the gym and eating healthy. Women purposely choose to ignore me and make my life a living hell. This is unacceptable and soon one day I'll have to commid suicide, except I don't know when the time is right and how I want to do it.

U

unusally alive

Jun 4, 2024
The fact that my default setting is suffering. Yes there are good moments, but they never last more than even a few hours. And i know that things won't get better i have tried, it only really just gets worse. I'm just trying to spare myself the pain that is to come with living another X amount of years. I have known for quite some time that CTB is the way to go, so its not like im expecting anything more down the line.