Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
M
I want to die from inert-gas asphyxiation from N2. That said I would die before Nitrogen narcosis could set in. But still it sounds cool.
Me too, but it seems so difficult to implement.

onthelastday

onthelastday

I died long before i met you.
Apr 16, 2021
What's the name of the band?

Would you recommend the movie?

I'm sorry you feel so hopeless and lonely :-(

Interesting meaning and I happen to like owls as well. They're such cool birds.
moby ft sky skylar gray- the last day

Reactions: Mixo, western_heart and Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: onthelastday and western_heart
R

RedundantRecord

Jun 24, 2021
The username RedundantRecord is a description of my life, a stream of recorded experiences that is all redundant because of how I have no intrinsic value in serving consumption of experiences for the sake of entertainment. I strongly think suffering matters especially because it's meaningless punishment and that pleasure doesn't matter because it has no purpose outside of amusement which cannot make progress against chases to satisfy and maintain needs.
Another connection to my username is pursuits of the biggest records, like the highest high scores or levels, which can't amount to anything but competition in how big they are in themselves, rendering it redundant to me.

Grumpy Bear

Grumpy Bear

People are poison
Jul 21, 2021
I'm usually grumpy and I find Grumpy Bear the Care Bear to be cute.

Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
In the Philippine revolution, it was always started by an upset intellectual who keeps writing patriotic letters and novels that eventually lead to the revolution. I always believe that the pen is mightier than the sword.

Reactions: surface2007
C

cantlive

Just a non-believer
Jul 6, 2021
covert narcissist abuse over ten year period, exposure to toxic mold for past 3.5 years

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem
FohPah

FohPah

Student
Dec 7, 2019
I'm socially awkward and i'm always committing a faux pas.

My avatar is what I think of my life.

Reactions: BottomlessPit
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
The sound when I will be alone and dead.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem
Risperdead

Risperdead

Agenda 2030 Sustainable Death
Jul 20, 2021
was forced to take Risperdal, now i feel and want to be dead every sec

T

toforigivelife

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2021
Mine was supposed to be, toforgivelife or to forgive life, but I misspelled it.

It's a few words from an Oscar Wilde quote:

Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no tomorrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace.​

CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
I used to swim every day at work. Now I never swim and hate my username lol I'll probably delete this account soon and make a new one bc of the name
I'm pretty sure you can change your username. Also I believe it was against the rules to make multiple accounts.

CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
Ok i won't make another account, then. Despite this website telling me I can change my name under preferences, it doesn't appear I can
Huh odd. Id probably try to contact a moderator for help.

CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
So what's the meaning behind your new username, Skronk?

Reactions: ketchup sandwich
I

ilovemy2d

Idkidk
Jul 2, 2021
Interesting answers.. The story behind mine is that i used to think bout a completely assuring way to ctb .. Given with what all i have access to, which is lesser they 'very frickin limited, I was thinking bout getting hit by some , upon which I will turn into a complete 2d version of myself.. And thts it!!

ketchup sandwich

ketchup sandwich

Lost
Sep 15, 2020
So what's the meaning behind your new username, Skronk?
Thank you for asking! skronk is a term "used to define music that is grating, dissonante, and frequently avant-garde". My favorite genres of music feature this sound, particularly one called "no-wave". Honestly I am embarrassed to be putting on display my love for this edgy music, but I can't deny what I love! Wearing my heart on my sleeve with this username

Reactions: CoolGuy9
Schevan

Schevan

Future Dead Rodent
Jan 3, 2021
Used to play a game called MapleStory, wanted a unique username, so with that and my old text based roleplaying dragoness character, I came up with Schevanthriztha. Shortened to Schevan after a while.

Reactions: MiseryWithoutCompany and ketchup sandwich
S

ShadowsFall

Lost and forgotten
Jul 15, 2021
The original username I wanted was too long and I kept getting an error not related to username already taken. It is a shortened variation. It's also the name of a band I used to listen to.

Reactions: ketchup sandwich
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
Thank you for asking! skronk is a term "used to define music that is grating, dissonante, and frequently avant-garde". My favorite genres of music feature this sound, particularly one called "no-wave". Honestly I am embarrassed to be putting on display my love for this edgy music, but I can't deny what I love! Wearing my heart on my sleeve with this username
Can you show me some of this weird edgy avant-garde music? I probably won't like it, but I'm now curious.

K

K-On

Jul 14, 2021
Nothing else came in my mind when I was choosing username. I haven't even watched K-On

All-Dead-Y

All-Dead-Y

Vancant meat suit for sale!
Apr 4, 2021
I wanted the username "Already-Dead" but it was taken. I don't think the pun is clear, but it's morbidly cutesy so whatever

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Pluto is Roman God of the dead and the underworld.

Also a planet (of sorts) that is cold and distant, just like me.

Reactions: Insomniac