Caoine01

Caoine01

Experienced
Feb 23, 2023
The Banshee is sent from the Celtic otherworld to announce the approaching death to the living
She usually sits in front of the family window a few days before the death of a family member and cries.
This wailing is called "Caoine" by the locals

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Disappointered, leaf23, missingpeace and 3 others
MoonlitNight

MoonlitNight

bad at putting emotions into words
Feb 14, 2023
The soft light of the moon on a dark night. The thought of it gives me peace.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rationaltake, damnatio memoriae, leaf23 and 2 others
Kariope

Kariope

Student
Feb 9, 2023
"Kariope" is for Calliope, Mori Calliope. She's the only thing for me that makes life a little better.

• Hugs
Reactions: leaf23, Endex and resolutory
archiemex

archiemex

Feb 14, 2023
Archie is the main character of my favourite movie (my suicide: directors cut) and mex because I'm Mexican lol

Reactions: leaf23 and Endex
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I live in hell. And i love pink, i think pink exists even in this ugly world of existence. Between the good and the bad

Reactions: leaf23, Passersby, Endex and 1 other person
C

Curated

Nov 11, 2022
I told someone I had a curated plan for my suicide. I registered here and chose it as a kind of joke

Reactions: rationaltake, leaf23, Fwompje and 1 other person
B

bluelou

Nov 10, 2022
Lou is part of my childhood nickname from my family, didn't want to put the whole name, then blue is how I feel .
Once I signed up I realised I have the name of a toilet block cleaner! 🤣🙈

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake, leaf23 and Endex
Caoine01

Caoine01

Experienced
Feb 23, 2023
I have the name of a toilet block cleaner
Shit happened. My you lend me this name, it fits for me beeing pissed until I vanished

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered and leaf23
themisbelow

themisbelow

they/them
Mar 5, 2023
Themis (A character from FFXIV) below (just a general reference to all the feelings of being "below" something, as well as hell)

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake and leaf23
prim

prim

pretty boy
Feb 28, 2023
it started with 'primusen' which was a mispelling of promise that i thought sounded cool. people started calling me prim so i changed my name to that on all platforms that let me, otherwise i still use primusen

• Love
Reactions: leaf23 and Fwompje
Someday_Somehow32

Someday_Somehow32

Jul 20, 2022
Wrote something last year, just felt right to make it my user.

Someday, Somehow, Not Now

• Hugs
Reactions: leaf23
Veraz

Veraz

Feb 23, 2023
My original name was going to be "Valdac" because it's a name from a game I played as a kid (PoxNora). Thought it sounded cool back then so I started using it in every MMO I grew up playing and in a lot of accounts I use on the internet. Didn't work here because my first attempt at joining got rejected, so I went with a backup I use regularly instead.

B

beyondgone

Mar 3, 2023
Beyond gone, gone past help, gone past hope and soon to be gone beyond my expiry date

• Hugs
general bacon

general bacon

Mar 3, 2023
General Bacon has been my gamer tag since I was 8 and playing Diablo 2. Contrary to popular belief it has nothing to do with bacon. Long story short my stuff cat (I still have) was named General Bacon after a sergeant bacon I saw on tv. I loved military stuff when I was young. General sounded cooler to me than sergeant. ☺️

CaliCatCharlie

CaliCatCharlie

Nature's Mockery
May 28, 2021
I'm from California, My name is Charlie, and I like cats. That's pretty much the gist of it.

• Love
Reactions: leaf23 and Passersby
Citruscine

Citruscine

dead in the head
Mar 8, 2022
I chose Citruscine because of the whole "when life gives you lemons" shit, and also because 'citrus' spoken slurred can kind of sound like 'slit-your-wrist' (edgy af lmao) then I added the '-cine' to make it sound a bit more unique

O

OutOfTheVoid

she/her
Feb 10, 2023
took the name "void dweller" from the game Stellaris. its a dlc-exclusive alien species apparently, i dont actually have the dlc tho lol, i just like the base game and that name sounded cool to me. i first tried to join this site as "voiddweller" but got rejected the first time so i dropped one 'd' when i tried again. i think its more clever now tbh, kinda a pun ig? prolly not the right word but y'kno

on a more serious note: im obsessed with the idea of "void", its basically my euphemism for death, but a little more significant than that. its got philosophical and religious significance to me. so yeah i basically am a void dweller, i dwell in the void

CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
I'm part of a recreational women's soccer league in my spare time and I play in the midfield position (or for all of you non-Canadian/American people out there: Football). Soccer is an important part of my life and brings me some semblance of joy.

• Love
thankyou

thankyou

Thank you 🙏
Mar 2, 2023
My username is thankyou because I'm thankful this forum is here and it provides me immense relief and even though I am not happy in life, I am happy to be here. So thankyou to the maintainers!

• Love
Reactions: Ringo, rationaltake and leaf23
nomotels1443

nomotels1443

me and the birds
Dec 19, 2022
I just couldn't think of anything honestly. Came up with the first two words I thought of. Numbers were random to get an available name. I guess I kind of like it now, the saying "no motels" reminds me of isolation and getting lost somewhere.

• Love
cristaleyez

cristaleyez

xe/they/it
Feb 21, 2023
Crystal Eye by Girls Rituals.

demons watching us
circle overhead
i saw it in a dream
im a sleepyhead
its a part of me
but im afraid of it
i saw it in my dream
but i see a lot of shit

watched by someone else
thru a crystal eye
caught in san jose
caught on satellite
you can feel it when it rains
right behind your eye
tell me what you did
you don't have to lie

i hope it wont but it always gets done
i close my eyes but it still just happens

watched by someone else
thru a crystal eye
caught in san jose
caught on satellite
right behind your eye
going in and out of range
from the satellite

Reactions: OutOfTheVoid and leaf23
M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
There's a piece missing from my life.. it is peace.

Reactions: rationaltake
Viranamari

Viranamari

A Future Corpse
Feb 22, 2023
Vu~iran or ヴィラン means villain in Japanese if it's loosely translated. I modified it to Viran to make it sound better. And Mari is a fictional character from Omori whose murder was made to seem like suicide.

Reactions: rationaltake
O

OutOfTheVoid

she/her
Feb 10, 2023
Crystal Eye by Girls Rituals.

demons watching us
circle overhead
i saw it in a dream
im a sleepyhead
its a part of me
but im afraid of it
i saw it in my dream
but i see a lot of shit

watched by someone else
thru a crystal eye
caught in san jose
caught on satellite
right behind your eye
tell me what you did
you don't have to lie

i hope it wont but it always gets done
i close my eyes but it still just happens

watched by someone else
thru a crystal eye
caught in san jose
caught on satellite
right behind your eye
going in and out of range
from the satellite
OMG YES i love Girls Rituals. im like actually obsessed with her and Ada Rook.

• Love
Reactions: cristaleyez
EternalOblivion

EternalOblivion

But does anything matter if you're already dead?
Jan 13, 2023
Eternal oblivion is the philosophical belief that there is absolutely nothing after death. It's a concept that provides me with some comfort. I don't enjoy the idea of there being "more" after an already painful existence.

Reactions: rationaltake and OutOfTheVoid
O

OutOfTheVoid

she/her
Feb 10, 2023
Eternal oblivion is the philosophical belief that there is absolutely nothing after death. It's a concept that provides me with some comfort. I don't enjoy the idea of there being "more" after an already painful existence.
oh dang i didnt know thats an actual philosophical term, feels validating seeing that cuz ive talked abt eternal oblivion a lot myself actually, and i hold that belief too.

Reactions: EternalOblivion and rationaltake
death's lover

death's lover

Jan 14, 2023
death's lover--- I guess it's self explanatory. I just love the idea of dying and not existing so I love death and that's why I'm death's lover. Also I think it's probably one sided. A lot of people like to live, idk whyy and very few of them actually want to die whereas death is the person who makes us free from this wretched and terrible, pathetic world and that's why I love death.