• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Life_is_comedy

Sep 14, 2020
It's hope, always the damned hope. It's like the universe, God or whatever deity exists out there just gives me hope that things will be okay due to circumstances happening around me then suddenly the rugs start getting pulled from underneath left and right.

Things start to get okay then they get bad then okay then worse. I don't get it. It's like a prank or a joke is being pulled right under my nose.

Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Laziness. Where I live police investigate suicide cases so they are gonna look over my stuff so i want to clean and format my computer.. When i feel extremly suicide i just go to sleep because nobody is pushing me out of my comfort zone.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Girlfriend. Cat. That's it I think. That's my life and I know it's more than some people have but if it's not enough I should leave so I can die. Of course if I still don't die then I've just lost the one thing I've got

AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
Previously it was my doggy and mum, but it's gotten to the point where even they're not enough.

At the moment it's time, I've set my date as October 31st, so when that comes around I'll be out of here :happy:

D

Deleted member 1496

Student
Aug 2, 2018
Trying not to dump lots of work for my survivors. Which I realize now is ironic because one of the reasons I've been so overwhelmed in life is is how much work has been dumped on me over my lifetime. (I'm one of those people who lit themselves on fire to keep others warm. So many problems I understand only after quitting therapy forever.)

okaoki

okaoki

last
Aug 4, 2018
tried the "hope" part its been years , same old same old, what's keeping me alive? , probably
manga/anime that suppose to release in Oct but delayed it to Dec , i probably only get to watch few episodes
before im ending this year.

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
my dog & other pets, being unable to access an ideal method, my workplace is already understaffed so if i died they would be even more fucked, i dont want to hurt people.
I lost my nearly 20 year old pet last week and he was literally the only thing keeping me here. I'm so ready to go, if only I could find SN or N!

spider2020

spider2020

Sep 20, 2020
I had a sort of explosion of survival instinct when I did see worsening of my symptoms (mostly unbeareable and uncontrolled pain) about 10 months ago. After that I fought like a lion for my health but not against myself (like in depression) but against the Health System.
Now that the pathology is clear but for legal reasons is not confirmed (just almost confirmed) I have very few options including ctb, because there's no certainty that I will be cured, assisted or not. Paradoxically, I will have to fight this great survival instinct the more symptoms aggravate and the less the possibility of definitive answers I may obtain. CTB also scares me because of pain, but I also know that CTBing may the only exit from unbearable physical pain. I'm on the edge.

Reactions: Salt
D

deathangel34

Aug 22, 2020
lack of courage.. i am afraif of failing as well since i dont dare to use the hard methods..and the poisoning methods are not reliable enough. Onve the fucking police broke down the door of my appartement and took me to the madhouse, What i saw there i will never forget it. its inhuman torture.

Greetings from Germany

Reactions: Salt