• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tomthemouse1

tomthemouse1

Hello! How are you?
Mar 16, 2024
Dear lads,

Hello. 2nd post here, You can call me Tom or Joe or whatever you like.

The last 2 weeks I have been just getting worse and worse, it all started when my body started to just hurt with no reason, I can't sleep, always tired and when I go to sleep I am more tired both mentally and physically.

All of my bones started to become weak, I can't stand for long times without having my pelvic hurting, I am losing weight (I am already very light). Let's not forget I became more socially awkward.

Then, my vision is getting worse all the ratios and proportions are ruined, I am not spatially aware. For example when I move or enter a door I don't see where I am so I just I just hit the edge of the door.

When I try to catch something i miss it by like 2 cm, I became clumsy but because I just can't see. I already wear glasses but it's just bad right now

My ears are now stated to get blocked from earwax, my left ear is just shutdown, my right ear is half shutdown.

My university midterm marks are doing above average (B) but I already have a bad GPA (1.6) I need to get (C+ - B+).

But the shitty thing there is a course I retook cause I wanted to improve my GPA. My marks came and I got 12/25 I did not do bad in the exam but the thing is I just did silly mistakes in the first step of the question which resulted in getting the whole question marked as 0.

I could have got 22/25 but just because I am stupid I got that shitty mark. I needed a good mark to get B+ in this course now I can barely get B-

Nonetheless all my physical symptoms I have mentioned are in a constant decline. Hopefully the ground splits and eats me alive in the most painful way. šŸ˜‡

I would like to ask to not point any grammatical or spelling mistakes I know I am shitty no need to mention it :)

Cheers,
Joe

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really awful and tiring what you are going through, it's certainly so cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence all through no fault of their own. But anyway best wishes.