• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CrazyMary

CrazyMary

Student
Sep 20, 2020
Fear that SN doesn´t work, leaving my mother worst off and leaving a load on my friends and family. But it´s getting to the point where the scale tilts to I don´t care anymore.

CrazyMary

CrazyMary

Student
Sep 20, 2020
Some say that CTBing is an act of cowardice: it's so easy to say that when they're not suffering theirselves.
A lot of courage is needed for CTB, really a lot.
I agree, the classic phrase life put this challenge for you because you can overcome it.

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I lost my nearly 20 year old pet last week and he was literally the only thing keeping me here. I'm so ready to go, if only I could find SN or N!
I'm so sorry. Sending you hugs. I lost one of my beloved dogs over a year ago and I'm still not over it. Our pets become our family and loosing them is so devastating.

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
I'm living with my parents at the moment so I can't risk them finding out by getting to the parcel first
i cant believe some of you have it hard to find SN. if you end up passing by spain let me know.

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
i cant believe some of you have it hard to find SN. if you end up passing by spain let me know.
I know where I can order it but delivery without my parents seeing it is a problem. I wish you could just walk in to the butchers and buy it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
my mother would be distraught. otherwise i would have done it already. i've been on here a long time.

Dark Spring

Dark Spring

Sobreviviendo
Sep 29, 2020
I know where I can order it but delivery without my parents seeing it is a problem. I wish you could just walk in to the butchers and buy it.
Is food-grade SN equally efficient? It's what I can get in my country

D

deathangel34

Aug 22, 2020
Some say that CTBing is an act of cowardice: it's so easy to say that when they're not suffering theirselves.
A lot of courage is needed for CTB, really a lot.
well i also dont think its coward to end your own life...i mean u can reconsider almost every other descision u make. But this one not. Its final.So for me u need more courage to take the single life u have than u would need for any other conclusion.

Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
Fear of losing control. I'm not satisfied with myself and my life and it feels like a dead end at this point, and I also don't really want it to be anything else badly enough to make it anything else, but I have my body, I have my tedium, I have my little microcosm. Everything that I can control will go away when I die. It's the ultimate unknown and there is no testing the waters or going back.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Not going to rush in to ctb and end up paralyzed.

Yona

Yona

saltymeow
May 23, 2020
Not having the right moment to do it. I'm waiting for it
It's hope, always the damned hope. It's like the universe, God or whatever deity exists out there just gives me hope that things will be okay due to circumstances happening around me then suddenly the rugs start getting pulled from underneath left and right.

Things start to get okay then they get bad then okay then worse. I don't get it. It's like a prank or a joke is being pulled right under my nose.

YellowSneakers

YellowSneakers

Aug 2, 2020
A failed attempt would be catastrophic on a number of levels.
The potential physical consequences of a failed attempt would be too much to handle. It would only compound an already awful situation.

• Hugs
Reactions: purplesmoothie