• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
What I'd like to wear: Something ostentatious, extravagant and eccentric that defies common sense and society's standards on fashion. The kind of clothing style that makes people turn heads in your direction, rub their eyes and blink intensely in disbelief to make sure they're not seeing things and think: "what the f*** is he wearing?!"

What I actually wear: Whatever plain and cheap clothes there's in my closet from years ago. They are oh so bland and normal, but at least they're comfortable.

Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਕੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਭੁੱਲ ਜਾਓ ❤️
Oct 31, 2018
I regard black leggings very highly, I practically live out of them along with my rag-tag Nike sneakers :D But I also like wearing the one or two dresses I have, sometimes I even feel a little bit pretty for once in them :)

blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
rotate between nice tops and skirts with heels for work a few days a week, then very butch clothing other days.. depends on my mood. i generally only do real girly girly styles when i'm on my period. lol. stupid frigging body.

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
What do you normally wear? So do you have a specific clothing style, or do you Look "normal"? Or is your style very unique? Do you try to fit in?
usually a mix for me. im really into like clothes and fits and love sneakers.

oversized hoodies and joggers with sneakers are soo comfortable.

but then, ill have days of wearing like longline t-shirts, ripped jeans, sidebags.

it just depends on the day, and if i have the mood to dress up for school.

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
usually a mix for me. im really into like clothes and fits and love sneakers.

oversized hoodies and joggers with sneakers are soo comfortable.

but then, ill have days of wearing like longline t-shirts, ripped jeans, sidebags.

it just depends on the day, and if i have the mood to dress up for school.

Ok

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
PJ's, I hate leaving the house, if I have too I have either one long maxi dress, or a choice of leggings and two tops, I own nothing else for outside, and the choice of 2 pairs of trainers,
I own loads PJs though.... yes I have been known to run to the shop in them in desperate times, I hate clothing, so tight and restrictive,

SelfHatingAspie

SelfHatingAspie

Ambitious but rubbish
Jul 2, 2019
I used to have a clothing style (well, style in general). I'd tend towards a more mature style of dress. For work this was 100% pure wool Italian suits, tailored shirts, expensive ties, pocket squares and several pairs of expensive shoes. For casual, think along the lines of oxford shirts, chinos and brogues. Usually with a sports coat in cooler weather. In summer, casual meant polo shirts, shorts and boat shoes (never with socks!).

I still have a lot of those expensive clothes that I bought for cheap from thrift stores, including a couple of Zegna suits, a Harris Tweed sports coat, a pair of Canali wool flannel trousers (still the best trousers I've ever worn) and other similar items ... even though very few of them now fit me, as I also put on a lot of weight.

Yes, I spent waaaay too much time on StyleForum back in the day.

These days, I tend to wear crappy sweaters and track pants, often for days at a time between showers. If I have to go out somewhere, I'll pull on a pair of jeans. I rarely buy new clothes, and when I do they're usually from Aldi.

Last edited:
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
I wear a casual button-up shirt or polo and jeans.
For meetings, same but cotton dress pants.

95% of my shirts are plain, either brown or black.

My goal is to have nothing to say based on my wardrobe. I don't want to be noticed or appraised based on what I wear.

Even when I go to my state Capitol or court (work), casual button-up shirt and cotton pants. If you don't know me, I'm nobody.

O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
Whatever I had from countless years ago before life collapsed that doesnt have holes in it yet. I hate shopping, can't afford it, and honestly don't care as long as I am clean. I think some of my stuff is so old its cool again. I remember seeing old people in jumpuits when I was a kid and now I get it. I'd love a jumpsuit.