• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

What do you think about wearing this hate in public?

• Cringe

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Cry for help/attention seeking

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Somewhat funny

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Cool

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • I am uncertain about it

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Some people will love it, some people will hate it

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I only send a link and no picture because I am scared about metadata which is in this case totally paranoid and unnecessary. I am not feeling good.

Recently I saw someone with such a hat on the streets. I once saw it in an online shop because I try to inspire myself of the style of Lil Peep/ some Lil rappers. This hat really made me think because I considered to buy it but I am too much of a coward to wear it.

I am not sure whether I am overthinking it.

Lil Peep's message was to give the middle finger to what others think. And in some form this hat symbolizes that. Mabye that's overthinking. I am obsessed of what others think in an insanely unhealthy amount. This hat would be a provocation. I am not sure because it would scream I don't care to what others think of me. But I am really not sure.

On the other hand one could see it as attention seeking for wanting to be recognized as depressed and suicidal. Ultimately it seems to be like a cry for help which would fit to my mood.

Maybe it is just a funny hat. Some people will hate it, some people will chuckle in a positive way. I think I am way too insecure to wear it. And I would only wear it in private when my friends were around.

Not sure whether I should buy it. What do you think? I tend to think it is a bad idea. I am really interested in your feedback.

There is a big sad face on it. And a rope for everyone who is too paranoid to click on the link.

Last edited:
astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
I would say 90% of people you pass will not notice the noose and the other 10% will either think it's sadboy aesthetic (and think it's cringe or not) or they'll get the reference.

"I want to kill myself lol" is such an ubiquitous sentiment among anyone under 40 these days that I don't think it will raise any alarms unless you start talking about CTB in public with strangers.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
You think too much about it.

Do you like it? Buy and wear.
Don't like it? Do not buy.

Simple and effective.

Of course I understand why you are afraid.
You are afraid of social "ostracism" if you wear this hat.
You feel afraid that someone may judge you negatively.

Of course, clothes are very important.
In some cases, clothes say what kind of person you are.
In some places, you theoretically have to follow the dress code.

I personally don't like it and I certainly wouldn't want to wear something like that.
I also really don't like rap and I despise many rappers.
But does it change anything for you?
Won't you buy this hat because I don't like it?
You should tell me:
"I like it, so fuck you."

I know that my comment won't change anything, because it's not that simple, but constantly worrying about other people's opinions is not healthy.
Sometimes you have to say: "fuck you."

You analyze too much and waste a lot of energy on unnecessary things.
I know what I'm talking about because I behave similarly.
It is difficult to introduce theory into the practical world.

To sum up: you have to decide for yourself whether you should buy this hat.

Last edited:
surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
Looks cool 🙂!

Lil Peep's message was to give the middle finger to what others think.
That is exactly the point of wearing this hat. Those who see that message will naturally gravitate toward you.

Why care about the opinion of those who don't care about you?

~~~
(I like edgy clothes myself, lul - my favorite brand is Amiri.)