• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

h0wd1rtygurlsST4Yc1n

h0wd1rtygurlsST4Yc1n

Jul 26, 2019
you mean this site isn't just a bunch of edge lord emo kids? i guess ive been dressing the same since 17.....cleaner now i guess less crust punk. still kinda dirty punk boy......cept for when i dress like a straight up prostitute....shallow people like that. it really is amazing how what you wear changes how people treat you. as for the punk thing im becoming that weird older punk chick.....but a lot of the ones i know are cool. i guess i just don't really comprehend the idea of a positive outcome for the future. lol i have to laugh at my self and my depression some times :)

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I just were jeans T shirts denim jacket and a base bull cap o anf its sll black to . Even my underwear and docks are black to . And i only were boots when I go out . The onely bit of colour i have is my red and black boot laces LOL :)

O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
The onely bit of colour i have is my red and black boot laces LOL :)

You know red laces (also white) in Docs/black boots is a Neo-Nazi thing right? Would be unfortunate to give off that signal if you aren't meaning to.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
I just were jeans T shirts denim jacket and a base bull cap o anf its sll black to . Even my underwear and docks are black to . And i only were boots when I go out . The onely bit of colour i have is my red and black boot laces LOL :)
most of the the time i wear bright, bright underwear. got fluro colors. even got a undies that that say ' fuck you' and 'you suck' on them. i always try to wear them to board meetings. kind of my little hidden fuck you to the world.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
You know red laces (also white) in Docs/black boots is a Neo-Nazi thing right? Would be unfortunate to give off that signal if you aren't meaning to.
Um ok well i ant a Neo_ Nazi :) i just like black and red they seem go together nicely. I have a sute i were very rarely ots black trousers black shirt a black wast coat with a red lining the a blazer with a red lining all so were a red tie to . :D

O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
Um ok well i ant a Neo_ Nazi :) i just like black and red they seem go together nicely. I have a sute i were very rarely ots black trousers black shirt a black wast coat with a red lining the a blazer with a red lining all so were a red tie to . :D

If you get weird looks from people, or nods from Neo-Nazis or Alt-Righters...now you know why ;)

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
If you get weird looks from people, or nods from Neo-Nazis or Alt-Righters...now you know why ;)
HA HA thanks :) infact I am sort of guy live and let live i not bother by skin colour or what faith your are as long you leve me a lone i will leve you a lone . Mind if they say hello to me i return the hello thats just being polite to me people are people and everyone is unique a one of . So sum one sed to me never judge a book by its cover. :)

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I wear whatever my girlfriend gives me to wear lol
I love your deference to your girlfriend, Mr2005. Been reading some of your other posts, too.
What I'd like to wear: Something ostentatious, extravagant and eccentric that defies common sense and society's standards on fashion. The kind of clothing style that makes people turn heads in your direction, rub their eyes and blink intensely in disbelief to make sure they're not seeing things and think: "what the f*** is he wearing?!"

What I actually wear: Whatever plain and cheap clothes there's in my closet from years ago. They are oh so bland and normal, but at least they're comfortable.
Love this.
Ill-fitting and age-inappropriate. That's my jam.

Last edited:
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I love to wear camo clothes (preferrably Flecktarn pattern) steel toe boots and aviators. When some nicer clothes are needed I wear a plain white shirt with jeans. I love watches and have one for every day of the week.

Flecktarn is one of the best patterns. MARPAT will always be my fav, though.
Red is for antifa punks, white is for neo-nazis.

Last edited: