• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Psssh... Profanity is far less rude than being so intrusive and wasting our time with the same repeated rants that yall blasted her for.

I didnt realize I was writing a formal essay on my grievance. I didnt think it necessary to waste my time calculating my sentencing and phrases accordingly. Honestly, this is a suicide site... Where is it more appropriate to be less judged and criticized? Also, I can barely see the screen letters on my phone due to medication so you're lucky its literate at all.

Also it's not my problem if reading such a long paragraph is so difficult for you mate. Not going to make that my problem.

I just want to say thank you for your post and all your responses to people's replies. I got some good laughs out of it, and dark humor is my coping mechanism. So I sincerely appreciate you (no sarcasm, really).

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
mf was waffling for so long they lost the plot by the end
Well Ive been up all night and this medicine is stronger than I'm to so I feel a bit drunk tbh. Been a particularly anxious/emotional day and when I had come to find some relief from this site and once again, found it so ridiculously tedious just to read through material, yeah, this motherfucker felt the need to have first "rant", er, "vent".
I'm sorry if I may have contributed to your perception of the inadequacy of this site. I've been meaning to CTB for years if that's any consolation. šŸ˜”
No bro, you're fine. Thank you though.
You staying here bit too long for someone who is supposedly done with this bullshit site and it's bullshit people

I just want to say thank you for your post and all your responses to people's replies. I got some good laughs out of it, and dark humor is my coping mechanism. So I sincerely appreciate you (no sarcasm, really).
You're very fucking welcome. At least you got it. I'm not a dick so I don't know why everyone's anus' are flinching.... The Departed is a brilliant movie. How the fuck am I supposed to stay lady-like if I'm subjected to material like that at a young age?
You staying here bit too long for someone who is supposedly done with this bullshit site and it's bullshit people tbh
I'm having a conversation with someone who I spoke with yesterday. Plus a few positive feedback PMs. Wtf do you care?

Last edited:
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Well Ive been up all night and this medicine is stronger than I'm to so I feel a bit drunk tbh. Been a particularly anxious/emotional day and when I had come to find some relief from this site and once again, found it so ridiculously tedious just to read through material, yeah, this motherfucker felt the need to have first "rant", er, "vent".

No bro, you're fine. Thank you though.
We all have bad days. What are you looking for from this site? There is a great deal here, and almost certainly there will be material that will meet some of your needs. You're right that the site can be a bit chaotic (though the search feature helps to offset that), but that's because there are so many different kinds of people here. You're also right that there are many posts that don't seem to have much point, but there are plenty others that do. Why not focus on the good aspects of the site: a lot of information, a lot of advice, a lot of personal experiences some of which will certainly be relevant to you, and emotional support when you need it. That's not a bad package. I doubt that you will find a better overall package elsewhere, though you probably can find sites that are better in particular ways. You can PM me if you want to talk some more, away from the glare of publicity.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
She took it like a champ, didn't she? What a unit.
Unit as in all of you or am I missing it entirely? Why would some stranger pissants bother me? I didn't target anyone ;) If they think they're apart of the problem then they probably felt defensive and felt the need to deflect. Or they can't resist an opportunity to berate a rando for their morning dose of dopamine in there lives that seemingly now may appear more pathetic than mine, and that's saying something.

• Yay!
Reactions: Guy_Smiley
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
Last edited:
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
You have us set up accounts with vetting, and then you generally stop with any organizational or construction on the forums.
I can't take this seriously from someone who doesn't know how to form a paragraph.
You can't be alerted to a comment unless you accept the reaction alert (waste of time); you can't read only discussions or resources, they're all mixed in. You can't automatically know if you're talking to an 18yr old boy in Switzerland when Im a 32 yr old female in America, so another potential waste of time. You're on the second page in a post on a forun you clicked on, but it won't bring you back to your original spot. Just all kinds of annoying, timewasting crap that makes me rather go search for things the "harder" way by way of google.
Don't know what you're talking about, maybe you're new and just don't know how to use a website?

You can read just discussions or just resources or methods or any category by just clicking on the category tag, pretty easy.

If you want to search for something specific there's a search function, and you can set advanced parameters for searches too. Again, pretty easy.

The back button works fine, puts me exactly back to where I was.

In regards to not knowing who you're talking to, it's the internet! This can't be some new concept to you, I could literally be on any website and lie about my age or where I am from, so you can't "automatically" know anything about anyone online and it would be absurd to think you can.
I mean there's a whole TV series dedicated to catfishing. And due to the nature of the forum there's a reason why people aren't open with their details.
You do realise people try to dox us for being suicidal and seeking methods?

Anyway, I guess since you hate everything so much that this will be the last of your posts everyone here is subjected to thankfully.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
We all have bad days. What are you looking for from this site? There is a great deal here, and almost certainly there will be material that will meet some of your needs. You're right that the site can be a bit chaotic (though the search feature helps to offset that), but that's because there are so many different kinds of people here. You're also right that there are many posts that don't seem to have much point, but there are plenty others that do. Why not focus on the good aspects of the site: a lot of information, a lot of advice, a lot of personal experiences some of which will certainly be relevant to you, and emotional support when you need it. That's not a bad package. I doubt that you will find a better overall package elsewhere, though you probably can find sites that are better in particular ways. You can PM me if you want to talk some more, away from the glare of publicity.
I'm all set. But thanks for the extended invite.
This belongs in the site improvement or suggestions section.
Or the vent section... Where people bitch about literally anything. But I'll keep that in mind Mr. Dead Hall Monitor
I can't take this seriously from someone who doesn't know how to form a paragraph.

Don't know what you're talking about, maybe you're new and just don't know how to use a website?

You can read just discussions or just resources or methods or any category by just clicking on the category tag, pretty easy.

If you want to search for something specific there's a search function, and you can set advanced parameters for searches too. Again, pretty easy.

The back button works fine, puts me exactly back to where I was.

In regards to not knowing who you're talking to, it's the internet! This can't be some new concept to you, I could literally be on any website and lie about my age or where I am from, so you can't "automatically" know anything about anyone online and it would be absurd to think you can.
I mean there's a whole TV series dedicated to catfishing. And due to the nature of the forum there's a reason why people aren't open with their details.
You do realise people try to dox us for being suicidal and seeking methods?

Anyway, I guess since you hate everything so much that this will be the last of your posts everyone here is subjected to thankfully.
Oh wow. All those lovely unnecessary paragraphs carved just for me... They're all completely irrelevant but I appreciate that I've occupied so much space in your warped mind. šŸ‘‹
This is quite a rant. You say this site is littered with the fashionably depressed versus those who truly want to gtfo of this life and your handle is "definitely ready" yet you've been researching for over ten years. I'd say you're definitely not ready šŸ˜…. As are not many of us right at the moment but there's no rule that you have to CTB within a set period of time here! Some do join and do depart rather quickly which impresses as well as unnerves me. And saddens me tbh. So how are we going to determine those who are truly serious from those who are just "weeny boppers" when registering ? And if we did block based on a guess wouldn't that count as a form of bias? Because it really would be a guess. I'm trying to imagine the questionnaire you'd have to pass to gain access to SS based on your frustrations. I agree with you that some of the things I read come off as teen angst and/or occasional whining but who am I to criticize? Walk a mile in another's shoes before doing so. Another saying is " those who can do, those who can't criticize ". I couldn't build or run on of these forums but maybe you can. I'd probably join it if you did. If you'd let me šŸ˜‚
Stay safe out there
Lol I feel no obligation to refute any of that. Im sorry that you felt the need tošŸ™„

Last edited:
Reactions: Linda
T

the_last_race

Sep 9, 2023
Wtf do you care?
Are you serious? You came here making generalising points about people here being poseurs, the site being bullshit mess - and now you asking why do i, a user of this site, care? Better question is why do YOU care about having a conversation here if you supposedly done here? On the other hand i don't even beed your aswer - i can see it with my own eyes, you just harvesting attention here. Imagine having a gal to say someone here because of fashion at the same time lol.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I suspect we all wish you well finding an alternative.

Reactions: rozeske
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
No Im pretty much done with this site. These were just my thoughts before I left.
Well
I'm 43
In the US
I have other social media if you like to exchange and talk
Don't know if you've read any of my other posts
I'm definitely serious about dying
My first time on this site about a year ago was comforting and this time around has been better
As far as research
I could be wrong but you haven't done the work if that's what you're looking for
I say that because by the time the light bulb went on for me from my research I thought it was too late
But it wasn't
Nonetheless everything doesn't work the same for everyone and your view is valid

Reactions: Linda
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
Ww
Are you serious? You came here making generalising points about people here being poseurs, the site being bullshit mess - and now you asking why do i, a user of this site, care? Better question is why do YOU care about having a conversation here if you supposedly done here? On the other hand i don't even beed your aswer - i can see it with my own eyes, you just harvesting attention here. Imagine having a gal to say someone here because of fashion at the same time lol.
Wow that fashion comment went right over your head. Do you honestly think I care what you think? Sorry bro. You're not that important. Don't feel the need to explain myself to you. I actually didnt expect a response at all... I thought a few likes in certifying that there needs some separation of the logging of forums to better connect the groups to the right groups. I was going to sleep but then couldn't because of a medication mishaps. My post wasn't meant to dismiss anyone or their pain, or be malicious. There are some people who exploit this page like you're accusing me of and those posts I didnt want to have to search through. I've pulled the trigger locked and loaded. My dumbass didnt know how to get the safety off at 20yrs old. I had never held a gun, and I only had a few minutes. I was hospitalized at age 12. Spent my 13th bday in another hospital. I can explain everything I wrote and why, but not to your ass.
I suspect we all wish you well finding an alternative.
Neat.
Well
I'm 43
In the US
I have other social media if you like to exchange and talk
Don't know if you've read any of my other posts
I'm definitely serious about dying
My first time on this site about a year ago was comforting and this time around has been better
As far as research
I could be wrong but you haven't done the work if that's what you're looking for
I say that because by the time the light bulb went on for me from my research I thought it was too late
But it wasn't
Nonetheless everything doesn't work the same for everyone and your view is valid
Oh I've done the work.... more than my fair share. I've pulled the trigger after loading it. But my dumbass had never used at the age of 20 and didnt know how to unlock the safety so it was locked. I only had a few minutes alone and had to put it back and was too afraid if I messed with it the wrong way it would be known that I had bothered it and I'd never see my niece again. My post didnt come from malice or was meant to dismiss anyone's pain. It was subjective and unfortunately completely misconstrued and misinterpreted. My choice of words werent at their peak as I had taken dextromethorphan. My insurance won't cover Auvelity so I buy it off amazon for now. It was riddled with errors as my phone is like 99% full and evidently slow and didn't process my corrections. I had double vision too. Im sorry if you were hurt by it. It obviously had nothing to do with you. But we all know there the forums are full of stuff that could belong elsewhere. I resented having to sort through all the files. Im not here to talk and make friends. I came for help in ending my life and things and even people on here were making that difficult. Hell FuneralCry just got berated for shellling out the same posts over and pver again, clogging the forum, when she could do that only her own profile page her posts are going to be the same and they all blasted her for that. She has over 30,000 posts. But they were still up my ass, trying to hit me harder than her. Hypocrites much? Anyway they dont matter. If they werent being rude, annoying, insensitive, selfish, etc. then it didn't apply to them. But they stick their noses wherever they'd like as far as I'm concerned. No one asked me what did I mean by this or that? What the hell was I talking about? That's the first time I had ever spoken to any those little turds. I know what I stand for, and if you have time to be hurt by a "long paragraph" than I'd say your life is better than mine. I don't have time or any energy to expend on someone I don't know saying "crap". Honestly I cant believe they cared. I didn't expect to geta single comment. I do my homework on everything. Sucks having to be your own dr, therapist, pharmacologist, psychiatrist, VET, etc. Biology is not be my major... I find it tedious and boring, and it aggravates the hell out my ocd. But I go into the offices each time telling them what I think and have read and we go for it, if I can convince them anyway. I dont think we need to share info or talk unless you had a specific reason. You can pm if you feel the need to. Hope this clarifies things.

Last edited:
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed lol

Was fun to read though, I'll give you that.
Someone's flat ass never went to bed.... Yeah what am I? Fresh meat? New fish in town? Didnt know there was a "town" here... with pitchforks... I'm not a witch... or a bitch... Didn't think I'd even get a comment. Was like damn. People want to be provoked by a post thinking it's talking shit about them? Okay... have at it. But I have bigger fish to fry, and I don't cook so... or eat fish.

SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
Even though you feel like a lot of interactions here are empty and useless it seems, I'd like to thank you for your detailed reply on my venting post. Even though I haven't replied yet (though, I will), I greatly appreciate your words and advice.

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
Even though you feel like a lot of interactions here are empty and useless it seems, I'd like to thank you for your detailed reply on my venting post. Even though I haven't replied yet (though, I will), I greatly appreciate your words and advice.
Oh you're more than welcome. No reply necessary unless you'd just like to. If you felt that I implied in my Dud post that any interactions I have are meaningless or useless, I haven't talked with anyone up until this Dud post that wasn't important. If that came across then I completely misspoke out of tiredness. I've just seen posts that dont seem to stress the pain that brings people to come here and it's just shocking. Didnt want to have to maybe read something that seemingly wasn't dire in need so why is it in the suicide forum? I'm obviously not happy and not trying to read some these blaise kind of posts that could go in a chatting area or something so I could more easily find material that I thought this site was created for. But that post had nothing to do with you or anyone I've previously spoken to.

Reactions: SmallKoy
4am

4am

thereā€™s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
Someone's flat ass never went to bed.... Yeah what am I? Fresh meat? New fish in town? Didnt know there was a "town" here... with pitchforks... I'm not a witch... or a bitch... Didn't think I'd even get a comment. Was like damn. People want to be provoked by a post thinking it's talking shit about them? Okay... have at it. But I have bigger fish to fry, and I don't cook so... or eat fish.
this is MF DOOM

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
I think this place could be better organized. I think you make a good point about that. Correct me if I'm wrong though - your post leaves the impression that some people aren't 'truly wishing to CTB' or are serious enough are making it harder for you to find methods? Did I read that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.