• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Nitrogen exit bag. It sounded so simple and stress free...until I started reading the exit bag megathread lol. SN is my method now, have it ordered and its en route now!
Same. I ordered yesterday. Paid my ticket to death.

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
My ex broke up with my when we were driving in a car. I jumped out of the moving car and ended up in the hospital and after two weeks in a psychiatry for a few weeks. When I came home with 30 ambien in my baggage, I thought they will doing the job. I lay in the bathtup I was hoping I am drowning while I were asleep. After a few hours I woke up in bed full of puke. It's been a while (when I was 20 y.)...

Hopefully I'wont fail again when I'm "readay" to go!

Very sorry to hear this happened. Breakups are harder on people than others tend to believe.. Hugs.
Hanging or/and headshot were my methods till I found about SN.

Both of those scare me for sure, leaving myself mangled..lol. But I'm glad that SN came along for a more comfortable passing.
Same. I ordered yesterday. Paid my ticket to death.

Waiting on my SN. Says it will arrive the 19-22.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CrushedHopes, RecycledAtoms and Moony21
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
I OD'd so many times on so many pills just hoping it would work. Came to the painful realisation last year that it wouldn't. Then set my sights on jumping, was going to be in front of a train but that would effect the driver. Picked beachy head, and found this place while researching. Now im set on SN as my way out. I can't afford N.

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni and SuicidalSymphonies
RecycledAtoms

RecycledAtoms

Electrode
Nov 9, 2019
Very sorry to hear this happened. Breakups are harder on people than others tend to believe.. Hugs.

Both of those scare me for sure, leaving myself mangled..lol. But I'm glad that SN came along for a more comfortable passing.

Waiting on my SN. Says it will arrive the 19-22.
Mine says ETA: 15-19th. Although tracking says it arrived at my postal service this morning.

T

Thisisjustadream

Nov 3, 2019
Was going to be by shotgun and still will be by shotgun.

SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
I OD'd so many times on so many pills just hoping it would work. Came to the painful realisation last year that it wouldn't. Then set my sights on jumping, was going to be in front of a train but that would effect the driver. Picked beachy head, and found this place while researching. Now im set on SN as my way out. I can't afford N.

SN is also how I'm going. I don't want to be a mess when they find me, and I also cannot afford N unfortunately.
Was going to be by shotgun and still will be by shotgun.

I dunno how you do it, but if it works it works.

Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
Charcoal grill. It just seems to have too many things that can go wrong.

• Hugs
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
So do you have another plan instead? I don't think I could do the charcoal.

Charcoal sounded so easy before doing research.

I'm torn between N and SN. These days, I'm just worried about having N shipped in.

• Hugs
RecycledAtoms

RecycledAtoms

Electrode
Nov 9, 2019
I had considered anhydrous caffeine powder and even bought some. Kept it for a long while. Then one day I decided to drink several 5-hour energy drinks (which contain about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee EACH). In total, I think I had about a GRAM (1000mg) of caffeine! After that experience, I decided it was not the method for me.

Does anyone know anything about Unisom (doxylamine) and Benadryl (diphenhydramine) combination? I Heard if taken in enough quantities, the combination can be lethal.

I'm torn between N and SN. These days, I'm just worried about having N shipped in.
I find it quite ironic how many people die each year due to accidental CO poisoning. Yet, it's so difficult to do it for suicide.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I was going to get a dragon to kill me, but as a 2 time former Emperor, it couldn't get the job done. I asked a few friendly felines if they could help, but Raz said no, so I thought I would see if the psijic order would help, but they were too busy chasing shadows and artefacts to bother with the likes of me. I tried to drown in skooma, but just got a very bad headache, tried to OD on moonsugar, just got stoned for 3 weeks, so I thought to hell with it, last resort, I am going to see the argonians, but they were that ugly I ran away, scared shitless.

So I ended up here researching methods. The rest is history.

Long live DC

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ame, woxihuanni, less than and 1 other person
Numbtopain97

Numbtopain97

deader than dead
Aug 10, 2019
Hanging
Slitting wrist

• Hugs
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019

I'd be afraid of N being intercepted. I'm also way too poor for it haha
I was going to get a dragon to kill me, but as a 2 time former Emperor, it couldn't get the job done. I asked a few friendly felines if they could help, but Raz said no, so I thought I would see if the psijic order would help, but they were too busy chasing shadows and artefacts to bother with the likes of me. I tried to drown in skooma, but just got a very bad headache, tried to OD on moonsugar, just got stoned for 3 weeks, so I thought to hell with it, last resort, I am going to see the argonians, but they were that ugly I ran away, scared shitless.

So I ended up here researching methods. The rest is history.

Long live DC

This is excellent. Thank you. I'd trust a Khajiit over an Argonion... Purrsonal preference..
Hanging
Slitting wrist

And these are the methods you'll stick by or have you decided something else?

Last edited:
Reactions: SinisterKid
M

morningdew

Experienced
Jul 8, 2019
good question. Nitrogen/exit bag. Still my choice but so much talk about SN, I started to research that method. From post on here it seems the meds you need for SN method can cause issues and you could have hours of suffering before death. I know this is not how the pphb describes it. who knows, just like most things in this world, no real answers, risk with all options.

Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies and MeltingHeart
OreoWellington

OreoWellington

Ready To Die
Sep 28, 2019
Gunshot to the head.

Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, RecycledAtoms and Thisisjustadream
E

End Piece

Student
Oct 4, 2019
Hanging or ODing on street drugs.

Reactions: darkerthanblack and SuicidalSymphonies
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
good question. Nitrogen/exit bag. Still my choice but so much talk about SN, I started to research that method. From post on here it seems the meds you need for SN method can cause issues and you could have hours of suffering before death. I know this is not how the pphb describes it. who knows, just like most things in this world, no real answers, risk with all options.

I have no thrall with using SN. Even if there may be some pain. My first suicide attempt was very painful and SN will be nothing like it.
Gunshot to the head.

Sounds messy for sure.. But quick if you hit the sweet spot. Is this what you have set in stone?
Hanging or ODing on street drugs.

All of the people who say hanging; wow, that scares me but I do understand! And ODing on street drugs sounds horrible.. Have you found another way at all?

Last edited:
Whitewash11235814

Whitewash11235814

Experienced
Oct 21, 2019
Hi. Jumping was the first method I considered. The problem w/ jumping is fear (very visual) and finding appropriate height. The small prospect of becoming a quadriplegic is more than frightening. Now I'm thinking that a properly executed hanging would do the trick.

I was never into methods susceptible to failure. for example, I was never a big fan of pills or ODing because too many variables are in play. I want my method to be quick, painless, and w/ a high success rate. I've been reading a bit about SN and doesn't sound too bad but im not sure if it tops partial suspension hanging for me.

• Hugs
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
Hi. Jumping was the first method I considered. The problem w/ jumping is fear (very visual) and finding appropriate height. The small prospect of becoming a quadriplegic is more than frightening. Now I'm thinking that a properly executed hanging would do the trick.

I was never into methods susceptible to failure. for example, I was never a big fan of pills or ODing because too many variables are in play. I want my method to be quick, painless, and w/ a high success rate. I've been reading a bit about SN and doesn't sound too bad but im not sure if it tops partial suspension hanging for me.

My personal choice is SN. Easy peasy. I have all the meds needed for it to work out just fine. I could never hang myself. I want to be intact, and even thought I guess I still would be after hanging, my face and neck would be history. If SN turns me blue, so be it. It's a peaceful way out and morticians know their way around makeup.

Reactions: Whitewash11235814
H

Hollow men

Nov 13, 2019
I thought about cutting my wrists in the bath. I can take pain well, so I thought (clearly I'm dumb as hell lol) that it would be beautiful to feel my life slowly leaving my body. Luckily for me, I found this forum and realised that it's not only painful, but also unreliable.
Now I'm going to try SN!

• Hugs
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
I thought about cutting my wrists in the bath. I can take pain well, so I thought (clearly I'm dumb as hell lol) that it would be beautiful to feel my life slowly leaving my body. Luckily for me, I found this forum and realised that it's not only painful, but also unreliable.
Now I'm going to try SN!

Happy to hear you've changed your mind. Wrist cutting, even if you have a good pain tolerance; HURTS. I'm also going with SN. Great choice.

Reactions: Hollow men
D

darkerthanblack

Nov 12, 2019
I tried to jump from a building, I actually put my feet on the edge, my legs were shaking, but I didn't see the camera that caught me haha.

• Hugs
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
I tried to jump from a building, I actually put my feet on the edge, my legs were shaking, but I didn't see the camera that caught me haha.

Oh my. Did you get into trouble and did you change your mind on what method you'll use?

D

darkerthanblack

Nov 12, 2019
No, the security guy didn't call the police, but later on at school, they found out that I was "depressed" and too "negative" so they called the police and went back to my country, now I'm still thinking about it, every night when I go to bed I wish I just wish I would stop breathing, my parents despite all my efforts and my academic success always sound disappointed in me and want "more", I'm 28yo male and I'm really really confused, after a long research I found that hanging is the best solution for me, since there are no guns here.

• Hugs
Reactions: OreoWellington and SuicidalSymphonies
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
No, the security guy didn't call the police, but later on at school, they found out that I was "depressed" and too "negative" so they called the police and went back to my country, now I'm still thinking about it, every night when I go to bed I wish I just wish I would stop breathing, my parents despite all my efforts and my academic success always sound disappointed in me and want "more", I'm 28yo male and I'm really really confused, after a long research I found that hanging is the best solution for me, since there are no guns here.

My heart goes out to you. I'm so sorry that happened. People suck and so does the world. Why hanging and maybe not SN? I'm too scared to hang myself. :mmm:

D

darkerthanblack

Nov 12, 2019
Me too I'm shit scared to do it, my parents are still alive and don't trust me anymore, I live in a third world country and they don't understand mental illness here because religion is still strong, I don't trust poisoning techniques because it's not really sure, I'm still a bit healthy I guess and I'm sure my body will vomit anything that I ingest. I wish I had the balls to do it and end it all, I feel like a burden to everyone, everybody is telling me to man up get a job and shut the hell up, stop complaining, it is how it is.

• Hugs
Reactions: OreoWellington and SuicidalSymphonies
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
Me too I'm shit scared to do it, my parents are still alive and don't trust me anymore, I live in a third world country and they don't understand mental illness here because religion is still strong, I don't trust poisoning techniques because it's not really sure, I'm still a bit healthy I guess and I'm sure my body will vomit anything that I ingest. I wish I had the balls to do it and end it all, I feel like a burden to everyone, everybody is telling me to man up get a job and shut the hell up, stop complaining, it is how it is.

Life is definitely hard in your situation.. I'm sorry hon. I hope you find a peaceful exit.

T

Thisisjustadream

Nov 3, 2019
Where you from

D

darkerthanblack

Nov 12, 2019
Morocco, "the most beautiful country in the world"

Reactions: itistimetoleave