• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Jumping off a bridge forever
But tried hanging, wrist cutting and ODs too

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Yes this is my ultimate ctb plan because I have a bridge fetish. Im going to die at the hands of my favourite bridge
(Lol yep, Im crazy, all of my right mind left me 10 years ago)

• Love
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Caffeine. Not perfectly reliable, and very painful, but I wish I'd just done it back then.

• Love
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Caffeine. Not perfectly reliable, and very painful, but I wish I'd just done it back then.
I have heard of this..crazy thought-im guessing it effects the heart mostly-seems to be one of those things that is more common by accidental occasions but rare in suicidal overdose.

• Love
Dreamwithinadream

Dreamwithinadream

Sep 21, 2019
It was fentanyl before I discovered N.

• Love
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
Reactions: AnxiouslyDepressed, Dreamwithinadream and metalchic_74
RecycledAtoms

RecycledAtoms

Electrode
Nov 9, 2019
Either CO via portable charcoal grill or low suspension hanging. Both are still highly optional, but I'm really liking the SN idea.

• Love
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
Either CO via portable charcoal grill or low suspension hanging. Both are still highly optional, but I'm really liking the SN idea.

I think SN is definitely a better option for sure, but however you choose to go out is up to you.

Reactions: RecycledAtoms
V

Volomori83

Haunted by the ghosts of the past
Jul 9, 2018
My method was always be the same, hanging. SS has been invaluable to me for researching the process of hanging — the different types, the variables to consider, how to best prepare a more effective setup for a more assured outcome.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: the_path_of_sorrows, Johanna94, SuicidalSymphonies and 1 other person
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
My method was always be the same, hanging. SS has been invaluable to me for researching the process of hanging — the different types, the variables to consider, how to best prepare a more effective setup for a more assured outcome.

You're going to keep that method? I hope it works for you. I'm personally scared shitless of hanging.

Reactions: AnxiouslyDepressed
RecycledAtoms

RecycledAtoms

Electrode
Nov 9, 2019
I think SN is definitely a better option for sure, but however you choose to go out is up to you.
Actually, to tell the full story... I would prefer N over anything, but can't get any. After N, I prefer inert gas asphyxiation via nitrogen, but too many things have to be just right and I'm afraid of botching the job. My very first method of choice is handgun, but can't get one legally due to mental health issues and I don't want to put someone in legal trouble by using theirs... So, that brings me to what I first said about CO and low suspension hanging...

Ultimately, I'm so afraid of something going wrong!

• Hugs
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
Actually, to tell the full story... I would prefer N over anything, but can't get any. After N, I prefer inert gas asphyxiation via nitrogen, but too many things have to be just right and I'm afraid of botching the job. My very first method of choice is handgun, but can't get one legally due to mental health issues and I don't want to put someone in legal trouble by using theirs... So, that brings me to what I first said about CO and low suspension hanging...

Ultimately, I'm so afraid of something going wrong!

I would have also loved to have N, but I don't have the money for such a thing. So I'm using SN. It will still RKO me, so it's all good. I don't want a messy corpse left behind, myself.

V

Volomori83

Haunted by the ghosts of the past
Jul 9, 2018
You're going to keep that method? I hope it works for you. I'm personally scared shitless of hanging.
Yeah, I was really intimidated by it before coming on here. I've spent nearly 2 years now researching, practicing and generally refining the process. I'm still somewhat scared but more about the dying process rather than the method employed to do it.

• Hugs
CaptainT

CaptainT

Experienced
Nov 1, 2019
My original method was going shopping with my ex girlfriend and waiting outside the stores for hours.....almost killed me every Saturday ;)

• Love
Reactions: azucaramargo, SinisterKid, AnxiouslyDepressed and 4 others
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
Yeah, I was really intimidated by it before coming on here. I've spent nearly 2 years now researching, practicing and generally refining the process. I'm still somewhat scared but more about the dying process rather than the method employed to do it.

If you know what you're doing, you're all set, I believe.
My original method was going shopping with my ex girlfriend and waiting outside the stores for hours.....almost killed me every Saturday ;)

That would kill me as well... Whew!

Reactions: Volomori83
I

itistimetoleave

Oct 28, 2019
Drowning (I can't swim so even if I want, I won't be able to save myself). The hard part is just jumping off a bridge or going in water. I did order my SN but not sure if I want to go through with it. Honestly, I know drowning is very painful but surprisingly, I don't care about how painful the method will be. I just want to die - as long as I die, I am fine with whatever method. The problem with SN is that my SI will kick in and I might call my boyfriend and tell him what I did. But if I choose drowning, my SI wont do anything. So, still confused which one I will go through with.
HHaha we should have a laugh reaction too

• Hugs
Reactions: RecycledAtoms and SuicidalSymphonies
WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
I would have also loved to have N, but I don't have the money for such a thing. So I'm using SN. It will still RKO me, so it's all good. I don't want a messy corpse left behind, myself.
Did you just make a wwf reference?

• Love
Reactions: azucaramargo and SuicidalSymphonies
RecycledAtoms

RecycledAtoms

Electrode
Nov 9, 2019
Drowning (I can't swim so even if I want, I won't be able to save myself). The hard part is just jumping off a bridge or going in water. I did order my SN but not sure if I want to go through with it. Honestly, I know drowning is very painful but surprisingly, I don't care about how painful the method will be. I just want to die - as long as I die, I am fine with whatever method. The problem with SN is that my SI will kick in and I might call my boyfriend and tell him what I did. But if I choose drowning, my SI wont do anything. So, still confused which one I will go through with.

HHaha we should have a laugh reaction too
I have heard (but can't verify) that military members are taught that if they get into a situation where they are trapped under water and if they know they will not survive, that the best thing to do (to avoid suffering) is let out ALL air and then very quickly take the deepest breath in. Apparently this causes swift unconsciousness.

Again, I cannot verify that this is true.

• Wow
Reactions: itistimetoleave, SuicidalSymphonies and Lethe
Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
My initial method was the exit bag, then I switched to N (when A was around), then switched to SN.

• Hugs
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Before joining i was more naive and i thought i could get N more easily.
Now it's SN with me.

• Hugs
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
Did you just make a wwf reference?

It's possible I did...
My initial method was the exit bag, then I switched to N (when A was around), then switched to SN.

Glad you've gone for SN, sorry to hear about the N. Would have love to get my hands on N.
Before joining i was more naive and i thought i could get N more easily.
Now it's SN with me.

Before I joined, I didn't know any method but both of yours seem fine. N is something I wish I could acquire but no money or sources.

Last edited:
EndItQuickly

EndItQuickly

Oct 30, 2019
Nitrogen exit bag. It sounded so simple and stress free...until I started reading the exit bag megathread lol. SN is my method now, have it ordered and its en route now!

• Love
Reactions: lovedread, TimeToBiteTheDust, RecycledAtoms and 1 other person
Tired_M

Tired_M

Nov 3, 2019
First thought I'd CTB using CO, but after some research and after finding this forum, I realized SN was way more appropriate and easier for me.

• Love
Reactions: lovedread, TimeToBiteTheDust and SuicidalSymphonies
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
Nitrogen exit bag. It sounded so simple and stress free...until I started reading the exit bag megathread lol. SN is my method now, have it ordered and its en route now!

Many of us have gone over to SN! It sounds so peaceful, doesn't it? x
First thought I'd CTB using CO, but after some research and after finding this forum, I realized SN was way more appropriate and easier for me.

You won't be in pain and peace will come your way.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnxiouslyDepressed and Tired_M
EndItQuickly

EndItQuickly

Oct 30, 2019
Many of us have gone over to SN! It sounds so peaceful, doesn't it? x

Compared to the other methods at our disposal it definitely does. The thought of my last moments puking into a toilet in pain isn't great, but it's a million times better than a botched hanging or being a vegetable in a torturous hell for 40 years...lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: AnxiouslyDepressed and SuicidalSymphonies
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
Compared to the other methods at our disposal it definitely does. The thought of my last moments puking into a toilet in pain isn't great, but it's a million times better than a botched hanging or being a vegetable in a torturous hell for 40 years...lol.

All depends if you have anti nausea medication. I'm taking prescription stuff but I think you can find gravol at the grocery store. It might not be super strong but it's better than nothing.

Reactions: AnxiouslyDepressed
Moony21

Moony21

Experienced
Nov 23, 2018
My ex broke up with my when we were driving in a car. I jumped out of the moving car and ended up in the hospital and after two weeks in a psychiatry for a few weeks. When I came home with 30 ambien in my baggage, I thought they will doing the job. I lay in the bathtup I was hoping I am drowning while I were asleep. After a few hours I woke up in bed full of puke. It's been a while (when I was 20 y.)...

Hopefully I'wont fail again when I'm "readay" to go!

• Wow
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Life+me=error, EndItQuickly and SuicidalSymphonies
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Hanging or/and headshot were my methods till I found about SN.

Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies and RecycledAtoms
RecycledAtoms

RecycledAtoms

Electrode
Nov 9, 2019
My ex broke up with my when we were driving in a car. I jumped out of the moving car and ended up in the hospital and after two weeks in a psychiatry for a few weeks. When I came home with 30 ambien in my baggage, I thought they will doing the job. I lay in the bathtup I was hoping I am drowning while I were asleep. After a few hours I woke up in bed full of puke. It's been a while (when I was 20 y.)...

Hopefully I'wont fail again when I'm "readay" to go!
I had a similar experience while staying with a friend one time. I OD'd on zyprexa (olanzapine) and slept for 3 days. During which I woke up a few times to use the privy, but I barely remember any of it.

• Hugs