• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Patches

Oct 26, 2023
Jumping initially, almost did while I was on ssri's and antipsychotics a decade ago. Managed to climb over a bridge rail and starred down at the cars below. Two things stopped me, one was realizing I don't like heights, and second was that I didn't want to land on a car and cause them injuries.

I'm undecided now, but I'm thinking of either sitting in a shed with charcoal or bringing in my gas powered generator. I don't know how punishing exhaust from a generator would be.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Banan321

Banan321

Do it once, do it right!
Sep 19, 2023
Drowning, attempted to swim out at night and exhaust myself but SI saved me

• Hugs
T

The Ninth God

Feb 8, 2024
My first and only attempt was when I was 13-14; I tried to cut my brachial artery. My survival instincts were too strong, so I ended up with very deep scars on both of my arms. I cannot go all the way in even if I want to because I have a very adverse reaction to the loss of consciousness. Even if I'm not scared, my biology makes it impossible. I cannot faint neither; when I'm in pre-syncope my adrenaline spikes up so much that my vision may go almost entirely white but I will not faint. I never fainted once in my life for that reason. For surgeries, I need really high doses of anesthesia, otherwise I will never lose consciousness.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
edgar allan poe

edgar allan poe

Jan 21, 2024
Gun, and still seems to be gun lol

• Hugs
l0stc4use

l0stc4use

lonely
May 6, 2022
I oded a handful of times with no success obviously. I thought I'd just keep trying until it worked

• Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
My method was CO with charcoal before joining SS and it's still my method of choice bc it's effective and the needed stuff is easy to access.