• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

happy?1270

happy?1270

Hydrangeas and delphiniums @ my funeral
Mar 11, 2020
came for info on partial. Now doing some research and asking questions about SN

Reactions: Stavrogin
E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
Originally it was jump infront of a train unfortunately that failed as i impulsively went to do it, on a sunday, when there are barely any trains. So i was hanging around for ages and somebody reported me. I was detained by police.

Then it was fentanyl but it seems impossible to get.

Now its N, im just waiting on a response from A

justkindahere

justkindahere

Jun 28, 2020
Funnily enough, I discovered this site when I was about to overdose on paracetamol, which was the only method I had. Luckily I read about other people's experiences with paracetamol overdose and changed my mind bc I didn't realise how painful it was lol

• Love
Reactions: Stavrogin, rhiino, NoPlaceForme and 1 other person
NoPlaceForme

NoPlaceForme

We wanted peace
Jun 13, 2020
Funnily enough, I discovered this site when I was about to overdose on paracetamol, which was the only method I had. Luckily I read about other people's experiences with paracetamol overdose and changed my mind bc I didn't realise how painful it was lol
I'm glad you were spared from that.

Reactions: KleinerWolf and justkindahere
Baguette

Baguette

Jun 28, 2020
My method was going to be slitting my own throat before I found this site but I'm using the train method now.

the box is empty

the box is empty

Sometimes the fall kills you. Sometimes you fly.
Mar 8, 2020
Initially I thought I would go somewhere remote and cold. Call the police and say I found a body and then shoot myself in the head. My note would read "I'm a donor." But I don't have easy access to fire arms.

So I settled on hypothermia. Like "To Build a Fire" by Jack London. And I studied all the affects and the ways I can counteract the drawbacks and still be successful.

But that plan is very weather dependent and there's a lot of other factors involved for it to be successful. I think it's why my mood lifts up in the winter. Because I know I have that option. But I had a severe depressive episode during the spring and I couldn't bear it so I tried to find an answer with the means available to me and I found this site.

Reactions: Tiredsotired
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
Methods I've tried include; ODing on pills and alcohol twice. Gas and exit bag. Suspended hanging.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Well, I was duckduck'ing N when accidentally ran into this forum. When I was 16, the method was not 100% chosen, but self-immolation seemed the most attractive to me. So ye, my preference was barbiturates. Both pento- and phenobarbital. I learnt about this method from biographies of some famous people.

thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
I was going with jumping. It is still an option, but currently SN has taken the first position

Eurus

Eurus

Everything Must Cease.
Sep 30, 2019
Before this site,I considered and attempted an OD,was a mistake,now, I'll full suspension hang,with the proper way

Reactions: Failedboy and Stavrogin
T

Tiredsotired

Jun 26, 2020
Initially I thought I would go somewhere remote and cold. Call the police and say I found a body and then shoot myself in the head. My note would read "I'm a donor." But I don't have easy access to fire arms.

So I settled on hypothermia. Like "To Build a Fire" by Jack London. And I studied all the affects and the ways I can counteract the drawbacks and still be successful.

But that plan is very weather dependent and there's a lot of other factors involved for it to be successful. I think it's why my mood lifts up in the winter. Because I know I have that option. But I had a severe depressive episode during the spring and I couldn't bear it so I tried to find an answer with the means available to me and I found this site.
This is a method I've been contemplating too. A Quebec politician's mother died not long ago from hypothermia. There's this famous psychiatrist who had a radio show and he said that this is actually a very peaceful and painless way to die. He explained that your body goes numb pretty quickly the colder it is outside and then you just fall asleep and die in your sleep. She was living in an elderly apartment complex and there was a false fire alarm. She went outside by an exit door (but not the main entrance) and couldn't get back in because she didn't have her card with her to open the door. She died while waiting for security to come get her, they found her dead hours later.

I was thinking of looking for a big snowy spot where I could hide in the middle of the night (between 2 and 4 a.m.). It would have to be at least -30C outside so everybody will be inside and I would hide in my spot, take off my coat and just wait to fall asleep.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
It has always been the firearm since I want a reliable way out. It also sends a really powerful message as well. What SS has helped me was the recommendation of which firearm and caliber to get as well as the part of the legal acquisition of it (though I already had a good idea beforehand, it never hurts to find corresponding information from other sources to confirm with). Without the firearm, I would have resorted to other methods, maybe less reliable and are more difficult to execute such as hanging, jumping, and/or inert gas (CO₂). I'm happy that this place exists as it provides detailed information for each method and allows the person to decide for him/herself which method suits him/her best. Also, for those who decide not to go through with it, there is a recovery section that allows people to have a renewed lease on going forward with life.

MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
haha actually I planned to hang myself

serah

serah

Student
May 6, 2020
Taking whatever pills I had in the med cabinet + cutting some artery (neck, wrist, or thigh) never sure which one I was gonna go for.

GonnaGoBye

GonnaGoBye

Will die soon
Jun 30, 2020
Researched kinds of stuffs. First it was hanging, then inert gas, then hydrogen sulfide poisoning, Herbal poisoning, N, then Sn. Then SS.

DyslexicForeigner

DyslexicForeigner

Student
Dec 27, 2018
It was Hydrogen Sulfide gas (H2S) poisoning inside a small car, bought all the essential items to do it, researching a bit more (what was at that time) the most recent information, but then I found out this SS site (which was just 3 months old) has a much more peaceful CTB methods like SN and N but very rare discussions regarding the H2S method.

Some members who tried this method somehow failed and told me that it was really painful and dangerous to the first responders and the people around you! So I was a bit reluctant to threw them all to the bin because I paid so much money for a freaking 20 bottles of lime sulfur from a bonsai tree supplies company (almost $400)!

But long story short I was convinced by the lethality and effectiveness of SN method thanks to the viral Shawn Shatto case and also a big thanks to the creator of Stan's guide to SN: Mr. Stan himself. If it were not because of them... I would have died very painfully or survived with permanent organs damage!

wonderworld

wonderworld

w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶
Jun 5, 2020
mine was OD-ing, done it few times but anxiety always kick in and then I would have to sit in A & E for hours, now it jumping (or hanging if I can master it)

V

VexRal

Jul 9, 2020
Mine was either swallowing as much pills as I had or jumping off a bridge. Saw some posts about SN but I don't think I can acquire the components so I'll be sticking through the bridge

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Fentanyl. I wanted to buy some from the darknet. But then I stumbled upon N and changed my mind very quickly.

Reactions: Eurus and Stavrogin
maru.

maru.

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
My first method, when i first considered suicide, in 2018, was OD on meds and alcohol, since it was the first thing that came to mind.
Then i did some more research and really liked the exit bag.
However, since joining this place, SN seems a lot better, so it's my current one, with my second option being the good old OD that i planned initially.
The setup from the exit bag is kind of meh, i know i'd probably mess something up, and i remember something about there being a risk of brain damage.
I prefer to OD on meds that give me liver failure instead if i fail, even though that's not ideal either.
I'd go for N or F, but those are too expensive and hard to get for me.
So yeah, hope i can get SN soon, when an opportunity shows up, it's kind of a complicated situation for me to get it right now.
I hope that by the time i get the chance to buy it, it's not more regulated or inaccessible, it makes me panic thinking about this possibility.

N

Nachos

Jun 27, 2020
12 Gauge hollowpoint shotgun to the roof of the mouth, but I found this website after looking for something less.. messy. Decided I wanted to stay in one piece after all. Having trouble deciding from partial hanging or N.

rundschlinge78

rundschlinge78

Jul 30, 2020
Full suspension hanging

Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
100 ml GHB rectally.
But then I have to keep a lying position. I do not like it.

I want to be able to do a joy dance when the time comes.
That's why I switched to SN, which gives me enough time to enjoy the moment

Last edited:
Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
before discovering SS, I tried partial hanging several times, but I was wrong because I couldn't pass out and my neck hurt.
I tried them all: half-lying, sitting, kneeling, at the door, at the bed, at the wardrobe, at the window, with the belt, with the sheet, with the tie, knot in front, knot behind ... but nothing, I'm still alive.
it's a really difficult method to complete.

now I went to full hanging, the knots don't scare me.
I hope to make it and leave this world.

InevitablePattern91

InevitablePattern91

Brazilian, 28y. Last weeks of life.
Jul 23, 2020
It was CO poisoning using charcoal briquettes in a bucket inside my car.

Now I'm 100% sure it will be SN in a hotel room.

L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
I think I was just going to OD on a bunch of my meds or do what I did at 16.

Avoid insulin, eat candy, puke my guts up til I die. Not pretty, but effective.

I also tried to jump off an overpass in 2017, but felt the body of my cat who had passed a couple of years before rub and curl around my leg. Tried to convince myself someone else was on the bridge and possibly brushed me. There was nobody there. Felt just like a cat. Dropped to my knees in the fetal position and cried until someone (a friend) came to pick me up.

Anyway, after coming to SS, I realised there were more peaceful methods. I'll be using SN. I'd have preferred N, but I'm a 22 year old on assistance and can't afford that.

What about you guys?

~ H x
I've always wanted to take something and go peacefully to sleep and just simply never wake up. A much more peaceful ctb than living in this has been.

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Lost Tigeress In A Human Body
Jul 30, 2020
Overdoses of painkillers and prescription medication at least 20 times but vomiting saved me and one time a mate called the police they slammed my front door in No hope cause my stomach despite taking sickness tablets makes me vomit I'm a lost cat :(
I'm going tbh I just want to go to sleep and never wake up that what I thought would happen with the overdoses bt I woke up vomiting I just want peace but I'm scared of hanging or drowning myself I think this is the only place I have been able to say all this to anyone truthfully without hiding I am tigress that shouldn't have been born a human being that's what I feel :(

Last edited:
SheJumped

SheJumped

Student
May 14, 2019
I always fantasized a gunshot wound to the head, however at the moment I'm set on partial hanging.

Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Lost Tigeress In A Human Body
Jul 30, 2020
Guys Any form of antihistamines such as Benadryl won't kill u worse things dry mouth and drowsiness and going to sleep but sadly no ticket for the bus
If I don't puke SN Is My choice and its easiest to get online but would it work if after vomiting u drink some more soz a little drunk 2nite been on the cider

Last edited:
Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much