• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
at 17 i attempted by cutting my arms, needless to say it was just a naive attempt and i didn't even manage to pass out even after making a lot of preparations.

I never had a single method, my ideal ones were exit bag, charcoal, heroin OD or just taking benzos with booze and hoping for the very unlikely death by respiratory depression. but i was so unsure about effectiveness or lethal dose.

then i found this forum and was sold on the amitriptyline cocktail for a bit, now after i move away from my family i'm going to try and order N and if that fails then SN will be my method.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage, Life+me=error and SuicidalSymphonies
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
Yea, I agree. Very messy. I was looking at the success rate. I didn't want a failed attempt. SN looks very promising and not very messy.

As long as you follow the regime and get it right, you'll be all set.
Inert gas. Great method but realised I wasn't mechanically minded enough to buy the right stuff and put it together.

So I think you've moved over to SN, now?

• Love
Reactions: ReadyToMeetMyMaker and Stan
SpecialK

SpecialK

Student
Apr 15, 2019
Suicidal Symphonies, now I wanna ctb with SN. Seems reliable. I ordered what I need to my gf house. Probably stupid since I wanna move back with parents asap.

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Driving head on at crazy ass speeds into an ambulance, I have it in for those pieces of crap ever since they left me to die in a hospital. When I see them I want to kill them plain and simple and driving head on into them would be beautiful. Other option was to rent a van, seal it off and fill it with burning charcoal bbqs
Peace

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and SuicidalSymphonies
Querry1

Querry1

life is unfair, ctb or get away
Aug 16, 2018
I was drowning in my thoughts, I think train/pills with alcohol/helium bag (I saw screen from 4chan), but all of it was too hard for me - so I'm happy I have found out SN and I have all needed now, because I have attempted with it once already, so no worries next time

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
at 17 i attempted by cutting my arms, needless to say it was just a naive attempt and i didn't even manage to pass out even after making a lot of preparations.

I never had a single method, my ideal ones were exit bag, charcoal, heroin OD or just taking benzos with booze and hoping for the very unlikely death by respiratory depression. but i was so unsure about effectiveness or lethal dose.

then i found this forum and was sold on the amitriptyline cocktail for a bit, now after i move away from my family i'm going to try and order N and if that fails then SN will be my method.

I'm glad you found resources to a painless exit from this world rather than have gone through what was on your mind previously.
Driving head on at crazy ass speeds into an ambulance, I have it in for those pieces of crap ever since they left me to die in a hospital. When I see them I want to kill them plain and simple and driving head on into them would be beautiful. Other option was to rent a van, seal it off and fill it with burning charcoal bbqs
Peace

And now are you going to wait on your SN or other method or do you think you may make this decision..?

• Hugs
Reactions: Fragile and Stan
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
I was drowning in my thoughts, I think train/pills with alcohol/helium bag (I saw screen from 4chan), but all of it was too hard for me - so I'm happy I have found out SN and I have all needed now, because I have attempted with it once already, so no worries next time

Glad to hear you've converted over to SN instead. Less pain, more peace.

Reactions: metalchic_74
SpecialK

SpecialK

Student
Apr 15, 2019
I don't know what the regime is tho. I just plan not eating the day before, taking tegamet pills, and the day after, taking some more tegamet, and 100ml dmso with 20-25g of SN mixed together. Hopefully that works well. I'll take that during the morning after my gf leave for work. I should have a good 7 or 8 hours ahead of me.

• Hugs
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
You are a fun and engaging OPer. I love it. I wish everyone would be like that.

I try to engage with people unless I slept over night and my thread turned into a monster. Then I'll wait a bit to reply or just react kindly to all of the posts.

Reactions: Life+me=error
Querry1

Querry1

life is unfair, ctb or get away
Aug 16, 2018
Glad to hear you've converted over to SN instead. Less pain, more peace.

If only I've had antiemetics... I wouldn't live through so many wonderful experiences but also so many painful moments, and overall now I have a happy life, but I wish I succeeded.

• Love
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
I don't know what the regime is tho. I just plan not eating the day before, taking tegamet pills, and the day after, taking some more tegamet, and 100ml dmso with 20-25g of SN mixed together. Hopefully that works well. I'll take that during the morning after my gf leave for work. I should have a good 7 or 8 hours ahead of me.

There is a thread made in resources by @Stan all about SN and what is needed for everything to go as smooth as possible. It should still be in suicide discussion on the front page.

Reactions: Stan
R

ReadyToMeetMyMaker

Oct 30, 2019
There is a thread made in resources by @Stan all about SN and what is needed for everything to go as smooth as possible. It should still be in suicide discussion on the front page.
Here is a link https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-a-comprehensive-guide-including-method.25148/

• Love
Reactions: Stan and SuicidalSymphonies
SpecialK

SpecialK

Student
Apr 15, 2019

I don't have access to antiemetics where I am. Not without doctors prescription. The closest thing I have is Gravol. I guess that will have to do the job.

• Hugs
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
Here is a link https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-a-comprehensive-guide-including-method.25148/

Thanks, friend! I use a phone, so it's hard for me to go digging and link stuff.
I don't have access to antiemetics where I am. Not without doctors prescription. The closest thing I have is Gravol. I guess that will have to do the job.

I'll be using prescription gravol. Hopefully it does me some good!

• Hugs
Reactions: ReadyToMeetMyMaker
R

ReadyToMeetMyMaker

Oct 30, 2019
Thanks, friend! I use a phone, so it's hard for me to go digging and link stuff.

I'll be using prescription gravol. Hopefully it does me some good!
I hear you. Working from your phone can be very challenging I have created a google doc referencing different details of SN method/resources so i can be reference quickly. Happy to help :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Stan and SuicidalSymphonies
SpecialK

SpecialK

Student
Apr 15, 2019

Oh! Thanks! I have a few Quietiapine left! I'll keep them for that moment, as they also work as antiemetics as said in the description!!

• Hugs
Reactions: metalchic_74, ReadyToMeetMyMaker and SuicidalSymphonies
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
Oh! Thanks! I have a few Quietiapine left! I'll keep them for that moment, as they also work as antiemetics as said in the description!!

There you go! Thanks bunches @ReadyToMeetMyMaker

• Hugs
Reactions: ReadyToMeetMyMaker
R

ReadyToMeetMyMaker

Oct 30, 2019
Happy to help. SS is a great resource, but it can be a bit overwhelming. I am grateful for @Stan helping with consolidating the info on SN to make it easier to digest.

Reactions: Stan and metalchic_74
takeyourshotfunboy

takeyourshotfunboy

Smile...
Oct 11, 2019
I´ve had many half assed attempts before. Cutting, overdosing, and hanging. Now I think I´m gonna take sleeping pills and xans and drown myself

• Hugs
Reactions: less than and SuicidalSymphonies
metalchic_74

metalchic_74

Gone Girl
Oct 26, 2019
I was planning on full suspension hanging. I'm so glad I found this site. I just ordered SN I'm scared but feeling relieved now it's just the waiting game until they arrive

• Hugs
Reactions: BleedingHeart and SuicidalSymphonies
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
What's SN?

I'm gonna come get you, Stan.
I´ve had many half assed attempts before. Cutting, overdosing, and hanging. Now I think I´m gonna take sleeping pills and xans and drown myself

That sounds painful, but.. It IS a method. Have you considered SN at all?
I was planning on full suspension hanging. I'm so glad I found this site. I just ordered SN I'm scared but feeling relieved now it's just the waiting game until they arrive

We'll be here for you when the time comes. x

• Love
Reactions: metalchic_74, takeyourshotfunboy, ReadyToMeetMyMaker and 1 other person
Neverod

Neverod

>:^3
Aug 8, 2019
What's nicotine OD like? I had that idea and dismissed it.

At first you get dizzy, like when you get 3/4 drinks, 15 minutes later or so you start to get a strong nausea feeling, and 20 minutes later you start to puke your brains out, i stayed at the bathroom puking for 5 hours straight, but it's just beginning. You'll get sweaty, fast heartbeat, headache, stomach aches, can't sleep because you can't breath very well, and ofc no eating, all of that for at least 4 hours more. Or you could go to a hospital, maybe that would make everything smooth, not an option for me, wished to endure it all.

Oh and the taste, god... bitter af.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: redbull, WhiteDespair, CrushedHopes and 1 other person
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I might have to go back to Beachy head - but it's hard cos it's such a long journey - which of course become very emotional- last time there were trains cancellations so I had stay over night somewhere - more train trouble the next day - so had to get a coach - which is very surreal cos it's all jolly day trippers and family's - everyone is having a laugh etc :(

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Life+me=error and SuicidalSymphonies
Xebsora29

Xebsora29

XebRubix
Nov 1, 2019
I decided on Od multiple times, sometimes switched to vertical cutting. It was the worst I would say. Consistent vomiting, nauseous, and death itself doesn't really come painless or rapidly. The human body forces us to throw up those medications so chances of living from that attempt is ultimately high. However, I guess it depends on your body consumption. I'm currently focusing on partial hanging or SN. Seems more reliable and effective in contrast to my previous attempts. I'm starting to feel reluctant these days but we'll see what the result turns into.

• Hugs
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
I might have to go back to Beachy head - but it's hard cos it's such a long journey - which of course become very emotional- last time there were trains cancellations so I had stay over night somewhere - more train trouble the next day - so had to get a coach - which is very surreal cos it's all jolly day trippers and family's - everyone is having a laugh etc :(

Maybe go and sit in your car for a few, take some downers to calm yourself. Listen to some music you like on a CD or through your phone. Why not enjoy your last while here?
I decided on Od multiple times, sometimes switched to vertical cutting. It was the worst I would say. Consistent vomiting, nauseous, and death itself doesn't really come painless or rapidly. The human body forces us to throw up those medications so chances of living from that attempt is ultimately high. However, I guess it depends on your body consumption. I'm currently focusing on partial hanging or SN. Seems more reliable and effective in contrast to my previous attempts. I'm starting to feel reluctant these days but we'll see what the result turns into.

Personally, hanging scares the daylights out of me, so SN I go! I hope any method you choose brings you the peace you're looking for.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I don't drive so it's all trains, taxis, a v long walk- it's a very long journey when yr not doing it for a nice day trip I can tell you that.

• Love
WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
At first you get dizzy, like when you get 3/4 drinks, 15 minutes later or so you start to get a strong nausea feeling, and 20 minutes later you start to puke your brains out, i stayed at the bathroom puking for 5 hours straight, but it's just beginning. You'll get sweaty, fast heartbeat, headache, stomach aches, can't sleep because you can't breath very well, and ofc no eating, all of that for at least 4 hours more. Or you could go to a hospital, maybe that would make everything smooth, not an option for me, wished to endure it all.

Oh and the taste, god... bitter af.
Thank you. I think I'll avoid chugging nicotine salts.

• Love
Reactions: Xebsora29, Chalken, redbull and 1 other person