• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

samicitchka

samicitchka

It Hurts Until it Doesn't.
Apr 14, 2024
I have come in contact with a potential source for benzos. I am ready to CBT this weekend. I wanted to go the F route but I can't seem to get my hands on it locally.
What kind of Benzos would do the job 100% and how much?

Any advice welcome. Just wanna be done with it all already. 😭

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
None of them otherwise I'd be gone by now

• Aww..
Reactions: Forveleth and samicitchka
ladylazarus4

ladylazarus4

exhausted
May 12, 2024
No Benzos would do the job 100%. To get the odds closest to 100% (but nothing is ever certain) you need N or SN

Reactions: Forveleth, samicitchka and divinemistress36
samicitchka

samicitchka

Apr 14, 2024
No Benzos would do the job 100%. To get the odds closest to 100% (but nothing is ever certain) you need N or SN
Ya unfortunately I have been trying to get a SN or N for almost a year and it's impossible. Dark netfailed me multiple times - I have access to large amounts of 4mg xanex - I was told a ton of that with all the sleeping pills I have stocked -90 days worth and alcohol would do the trick

You can't get anything past the CA boarder it's so good damn frustrating 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: Forveleth and ladylazarus4
ladylazarus4

ladylazarus4

exhausted
May 12, 2024
Ya unfortunately I have been trying to get a SN or N for almost a year and it's impossible. Dark netfailed me multiple times - I have access to large amounts of 4mg xanex - I was told a ton of that with all the sleeping pills I have stocked -90 days worth and alcohol would do the trick

You can't get anything past the CA boarder it's so good damn frustrating 😭
how much do you have? I think it may be possible. I'm not sure about any physical consequences in the event of failure- obviously liver damage, but idk other ones, which are important to keep in mind.

• Love
Reactions: samicitchka
samicitchka

samicitchka

Apr 14, 2024
how much do you have? I think it may be possible. I'm not sure about any physical consequences in the event of failure- obviously liver damage, but idk other ones, which are important to keep in mind.
I can't get as much as it takes but I have to order it today eek!! I am approx 170lbs and the tabs are 4mg - this is not the route I wanted but it's gonna have to do. This pain is too much for me to do this anymore 😭

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
The most likely outcome is you sleep for a looong time and wake up feeling like garbage, potentially in a puddle of your own vomit. I wouldn't try it if I were you.

• Aww..
Reactions: samicitchka, ladylazarus4 and divinemistress36
samicitchka

samicitchka

Apr 14, 2024
The most likely outcome is you sleep for a looong time and wake up feeling like garbage, potentially in a puddle of your own vomit. I wouldn't try it if I were you.
Hmmm so I do have access to some other Benzos, also K. Maybe a mix of these with booze would do it.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
It won't work, I'm sorry. Benzos replaced barbiturates specifically because a high dose of barbiturates ensured death whereas a high dose of benzos don't.

If you want more information about ODs, I advise you to read these threads:

• Hugs
Reactions: samicitchka
samicitchka

samicitchka

Apr 14, 2024
It won't work, I'm sorry. Benzos replaced barbiturates specifically because a high dose of barbiturates ensured death whereas a high dose of benzos don't.

If you want more information about ODs, I advise you to read these threads:

Thank you!! Ive been ripped off 3x now on the drkweb. I am feeling so defeated that I can't just get what I need to leave this mess of a life 🥺

• Hugs
Reactions: LunarLight