• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

xi0ni

xi0ni

way out of here
Apr 8, 2023
Why do you want to know? Who are you?
what? you don't have to answer if you don't want to?
Loneliness
Anxiety
Being tortures by my mind
Sometimes depression hits me out of nowhere and for no reason

Not sure which is my top problem they are all equally horrific
what are you anxious about? if you don't mind me asking

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
ASD and having to eventually work for a living in order to survive. I want no part in society. It's a pyramid scheme, and I don't want to enter it. I just don't see the point. I also don't want to get old or become a shell of my former self. I would hate to see myself get old and wrinkly. I'm not going to live out middle age or old age

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Because I don't wish to suffer for decades just to be tormented by old age in this pointless existence, simply being conscious and aware is tiring. What I have a problem with is existence itself, it disturbs me how there is no limit as to how torturous existing can get, all I wish for is the peace of an eternal, dreamless sleep where all is finally erased and forgotten about. Existing causes me anxiety as in existence there is endless potential for suffering and so much harm, in my case I really wish I never existed. I have no interest in the futile, meaningless and torturous imposistion that is human existence, I just don't believe existence to be desirable in general.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
My biggest issue is that I'm alive despite only suffering in existence and not experiencing any joy. I don't have any interests so there's nothing that I like. I'm permanently too fucked up developmentally to make friends which means that I'll have to live the rest of my life without a single friend. I never wanted to be anything in life nor did I want to live through life so the studies that I'm doing in university all feels so pointless, painful and dreadful. Reading my previous sentence would automatically make some, or most, people say something along the lines of "maybe what you're doing in university isn't for you, perhaps there's something better for you" etc but, in my case, there isn't anything better for me. No matter what I do, I'll always feel the same because my brain has automatically been wired to not really want to do anything within life and there's nothing I can do to change this.

All in all, my brain was just made to not want to like life at all and to only suffer through the moments in which I'm awake. I want to kill myself so that I can save myself from decades of decades of suffering and also because I never really belonged in life in the first place. I could never relate to humanity when they had passions, hobbies, entertainment, happiness etc etc. Why are they all so insistent on wanting to do stuff in life? I don't get it and I never will because my neurotype is simply incompatible with life whereas it's highly compatible with permanent non existence. Always was and always have been

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
My biggest issue is that I'm alive despite only suffering in existence and not experiencing any joy. I don't have any interests so there's nothing that I like. I'm permanently too fucked up developmentally to make friends which means that I'll have to live the rest of my life without a single friend. I never wanted to be anything in life nor did I want to live through life so the studies that I'm doing in university all feels so pointless, painful and dreadful. Reading my previous sentence would automatically make some, or most, people say something along the lines of "maybe what you're doing in university isn't for you, perhaps there's something better for you" etc but, in my case, there isn't anything better for me. No matter what I do, I'll always feel the same because my brain has automatically been wired to not really want to do anything within life and there's nothing I can do to change this.

All in all, my brain was just made to not want to like life at all and to only suffer through the moments in which I'm awake. I want to kill myself so that I can save myself from decades of decades of suffering and also because I never really belonged in life in the first place. I could never relate to humanity when they had passions, hobbies, entertainment, happiness etc etc. Why are they all so insistent on wanting to do stuff in life? I don't get it and I never will because my neurotype is simply incompatible with life whereas it's highly compatible with permanent non existence. Always was and always have been
What would you have majored in if you had a choice?

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
That they birthed me into this evil world .
That a sentience / consciousness developed in this brain that can suffer unbearable constant unending unbearable pain

That life is meaningless suffering

That I like every human imo is a cells monster with 30 trillion human cells and 30 trillion more bacteria, fungi , parasites , face mites inside and on this decaying animal body they call a human body

That's just some thousands more reasons

Last edited:
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
what is driving you to suicide? what is your biggest issue that causes you constant stress and anxiety?
Basically, Im not able to find a meaning for life.
I dont have strong reasons that motivate me to endure my daily suferrings.

"Life is never made unbearable by circumstances, but only by lack of meaning and purpose." - Victor Frankl

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Flashbacks, nightmares, dissociation. Complex PTSD, Autism, CFS. Surviving child sexual abuse and every form of child abuse throughout my childhood. Homelessness as a teenager 14/15 onwards - though I was safe from rape and beatings from that point. Loneliness (I just don't feel that anyone can ever know the real me). Feel like a child sometimes despite being in my 40s and hold down a responsible jobs. Being a brilliant mum abd still feeling extremely suicidal and feeling like crap for feeling suicidal or for the suicide attempts and not being abke to access NHS treatment as NHS rules and staff and I appear to be on different planets. Would probably be dead on 20 June anyway. End of story. Gone. Just need to stay alive till then as my youngest has exams. Then will be gone - and will not look like suicide. No more flashbacks, nightmares, rejections even by medics - end of misery. Flying solo without contact with any medics and happy to continue to hide and mask and just die in 3 months time

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

This Body Needs An Overhaul
Feb 27, 2024
Mental illnesses, trauma and the deepest running casual self loathing i've ever seen. Its like living with a shitty roomate, but I'm also the roomate.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Basically, Im not able to find a meaning for life.
I dont have strong reasons that motivate me to endure my daily suferrings.

"Life is never made unbearable by circumstances, but only by lack of meaning and purpose." - Victor Frankl
Autism, inability to be casually social. Every problem in my life stems from that.
Same

trashprincess

trashprincess

She/Slur
Aug 8, 2023
Mental disability and trauma. Can't provide for myself, and I feel I'm incapable of connecting with other people.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
not doing anything productive in my life
agoraphobia
I'm not doing anything productive in my life either, but I don't see this as a problem. Why are people expected to be productive? Maybe my burnout has changed me…I was a driven, hardworking and motivated student but I failed to launch after college. I see no point in participating in this pyramid scheme of a society

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1