• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Can I ask what happened? Im not trying to pry I just like to hear what the individual has to say (something I get when people say "what is cancer like").
Yes, I met a man online who is a family doctor by profession . We had hung out a few times before and Invited him to friends cabin . I had a headache from being out in the sun all day and he kept saying he wanted to adjust my neck to make it better and he had been drinking I guess I finally said OK and he adjusted it to hard and it cracked artery in neck leading to blood clot which caused a stroke In the brainstem so i had to re learn to walk and swallow and had horrific pain for 3 years and then a few years later I had electroshock therapy for treatment resistant depression and made me loose a lot of my life's memories

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
The realization that no matter what I do for a living, it's going to involve talking to people and thus be extremely stressful for me.
Same. I wish that social interaction wasn't such a big part of life. I hate that socializing is an inherent part of life, and that you'll have to talk to and interact with people just to survive

Last edited:
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Yes, I met a man online who is a family doctor by profession . We had hung out a few times before and Invited him to friends cabin . I had a headache from being out in the sun all day and he kept saying he wanted to adjust my neck to make it better and he had been drinking I guess I finally said OK and he adjusted it to hard and it cracked artery in neck leading to blood clot which caused a stroke In the brainstem so i had to re learn to walk and swallow and had horrific pain for 3 years and then a few years later I had electroshock therapy for treatment resistant depression and made me loose a lot of my life's memories
I'm really sorry. I was reading and as soon I got to "neck adjustment" . Chiropractor and all that shouldn't be around. I don't know why people mess with the spine as it's the gateway up to the brain. Nobody should be messing around with another persons body especially spines/joint, etc.

Please tell me he was punished for this. Please. You can't go around yanking and moving peoples body. I did a massage course (plus anatomy) and even with massage you always push towards the heart (you wouldn't push top of thigh to foot otherwise you are forcing blood flow the wrong way and it's unnatural plus blood pooling). Anyway before anything is done it's always what's your medical history otherwise they shouldn't be touched.

Can you walk ok now? I mean without assistance. Is it still hit and miss (like does your brain say move leg and joint and is it as responsive).

If you don't want to answer it's ok.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I'm really sorry. I was reading and as soon I got to "neck adjustment" . Chiropractor and all that shouldn't be around. I don't know why people mess with the spine as it's the gateway up to the brain. Nobody should be messing around with another persons body especially spines/joint, etc.

Please tell me he was punished for this. Please. You can't go around yanking and moving peoples body. I did a massage course (plus anatomy) and even with massage you always push towards the heart (you wouldn't push top of thigh to foot otherwise you are forcing blood flow the wrong way and it's unnatural plus blood pooling). Anyway before anything is done it's always what's your medical history otherwise they shouldn't be touched.

Can you walk ok now? I mean without assistance. Is it still hit and miss (like does your brain say move leg and joint and is it as responsive).

If you don't want to answer it's ok.
He was sued for personal injury I get by with it but I'm not rich . Yes , I can walk fine :) have you heard of craniosacral therapy? That's what has helped me.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
He was sued for personal injury I get by with it but I'm not rich . Yes , I can walk fine :) have you heard of craniosacral therapy? That's what has helped me.
Ok that's good. To me that's sounds like very let off (money + jail given the outcome). That's just my personal take on it. It's good you got some resources.
I mentioned the walking aspect because I couldn't do it for about 4-6 months. It's quite hard to adjust to but it's great that it's all ok now. Walking to the door to let the dog go for the toilet is a little thing that makes you a little bit better.

Yes a little. It's very non-invasive (which I believe is always best) invasive option should always be an operation or something along those lines.

Terrible situation caused by someone else but the outcome from what you've said seems like you can still do most things. That's not the take away why we are on this forum though. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Ok that's good. To me that's sounds like very let off (money + jail given the outcome). That's just my personal take on it. It's good you got some resources.
I mentioned the walking aspect because I couldn't do it for about 4-6 months. It's quite hard to adjust to but it's great that it's all ok now. Walking to the door to let the dog go for the toilet is a little thing that makes you a little bit better.

Yes a little. It's very non-invasive (which I believe is always best) invasive option should always be an operation or something along those lines.

Terrible situation caused by someone else but the outcome from what you've said seems like you can still do most things. That's not the take away why we are on this forum though. :)
Is it mostly the mental health issues that brought you here?

• Hugs
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Yeah. Mainly past events and current ones (the autism not being diagnosed). Breaking point was last year.
May I ask what symptoms lead you to believing you have Autism? I don't mean this in a disrespectful way but you seem to understand people's emotions quite well

• Hugs
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
May I ask what symptoms lead you to believing you have Autism? I don't mean this in a disrespectful way but you seem to understand people's emotions quite well
Last year I got severely depressed. Couldn't do anything, stopped eating. Lost too much weight. My knee gave in and had to see the doctor in the Uk (I was in Spain). He said I've got severe depression so started the Sertaline. He started asking my questions about bipolar and if anyone in my family has it (I said no), he then asks about ADHD. I knew this was from ADD as that's what it was called before but I didn't know the full ins and outs of it. I started to read about it myself looking at papers and studies - lead me to the subject of the autism spectrum.

It struck me that I've never been social. Even here - you may believe I'm social but I'm kind of like a robot and just taking in information and can explain it forever as the subject either interests me or I have a lot of knowledge that I can provide. A friend who lived across the road from me brought me into his "friend group". I've never actually made a friend in my life and I actually masked this individual for about 14 years. After that I've masked two business partners (one scarily well) - we were in a meeting at a boardroom (was a one off thing). I don't like more than 3 people in a group it's just too much for me but I just quoted figures for property stuff however when it switched to something not relating to property I basically become a social recluse. Even in golf - people talk to me because they can see me filming (I'm checking technique, club path and sequencing) and they engage with me because of the knowledge. Small talk outside a subject = non existent.

Data: GP said maybe do a test online. I did 7 tests (tried to get websites that were not linked in anywhere to keep it as "clean" as possible data wise) all ranked very high in terms of autism, neurodivergent, etc. Did the Mensa UK test for Iq and scored 131 (linked autism + IQ = high chance of depression).
The GP has been helping me fill out forms for the National Autism Society as I had to fill out some forms to apply. They've contacted me as I'm in the list (they usually outright will say no to a diagnosis if your answers are no where near to their parameters). It involves a grant but the GP has written that this needs to be looked at urgently as he believes it is heavily tied to the depression.

I would always say go through professionals who know this in and out but problem is you have to find the problem yourself and then they willl look at it.

• Playing, sharing, or talking with other people don't interest them. (For me playing and sharing)
  • They prefer to be alone. (For me this is correct)
  • They avoid or reject physical contact, including hugging. (I don't like physical contact - accepted it only from partner but over time)
  • They avoid eye contact. (I cheat this by looking at the corner of the mouth, ear, etc and zone in).
  • When they're upset, they don't like to be comforted. (Correct)
  • They don't understand emotions -- their own or others'. (Correct - i usually show how I feel through music or art - Linkin park, all that)
  • They may not stretch out their arms to be picked up or guided with walking. (Only remember from about 6/7 onwards so not sure on this).
I mean that's just a few but it all starts to piece together. I've got a folder with lots of studies and papers and I've underlined or highlighted areas that are crucial to me. Also made some notes linking to my past. I had to do this with the GP and I'll have to do it with the NAS if I ever get an appointment. I don't have £3800 lying about.

Sorry quite long.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Last year I got severely depressed. Couldn't do anything, stopped eating. Lost too much weight. My knee gave in and had to see the doctor in the Uk (I was in Spain). He said I've got severe depression so started the Sertaline. He started asking my questions about bipolar and if anyone in my family has it (I said no), he then asks about ADHD. I knew this was from ADD as that's what it was called before but I didn't know the full ins and outs of it. I started to read about it myself looking at papers and studies - lead me to the subject of the autism spectrum.

It struck me that I've never been social. Even here - you may believe I'm social but I'm kind of like a robot and just taking in information and can explain it forever as the subject either interests me or I have a lot of knowledge that I can provide. A friend who lived across the road from me brought me into his "friend group". I've never actually made a friend in my life and I actually masked this individual for about 14 years. After that I've masked two business partners (one scarily well) - we were in a meeting at a boardroom (was a one off thing). I don't like more than 3 people in a group it's just too much for me but I just quoted figures for property stuff however when it switched to something not relating to property I basically become a social recluse. Even in golf - people talk to me because they can see me filming (I'm checking technique, club path and sequencing) and they engage with me because of the knowledge. Small talk outside a subject = non existent.

Data: GP said maybe do a test online. I did 7 tests (tried to get websites that were not linked in anywhere to keep it as "clean" as possible data wise) all ranked very high in terms of autism, neurodivergent, etc. Did the Mensa UK test for Iq and scored 131 (linked autism + IQ = high chance of depression).
The GP has been helping me fill out forms for the National Autism Society as I had to fill out some forms to apply. They've contacted me as I'm in the list (they usually outright will say no to a diagnosis if your answers are no where near to their parameters). It involves a grant but the GP has written that this needs to be looked at urgently as he believes it is heavily tied to the depression.

I would always say go through professionals who know this in and out but problem is you have to find the problem yourself and then they willl look at it.

• Playing, sharing, or talking with other people don't interest them. (For me playing and sharing)
  • They avoid or reject physical contact, including hugging. (I don't like physical contact - accepted it only from partner but over time)
  • They avoid eye contact. (I cheat this by looking at the corner of the mouth, ear, etc and zone in).
  • They don't understand emotions -- their own or others'. (Correct - i usually show how I feel through music or art - Linkin park, all that)
  • They may not stretch out their arms to be picked up or guided with walking. (Only remember from about 6/7 onwards so not sure on this).
I mean that's just a few but it all starts to piece together. I've got a folder with lots of studies and papers and I've underlined or highlighted areas that are crucial to me. Also made some notes linking to my past. I had to do this with the GP and I'll have to do it with the NAS if I ever get an appointment. I don't have £3800 lying about.

Sorry quite long.
Thank you for sharing . It helps me understand the struggles those with autism face

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Thank you for sharing . It helps me understand the struggles those with autism face
Oh and that friend of 14 years masking.

I learned to say "sorry for asking" "you don't need to answer if you want" etc. from him.

If you met me in person I'm just very blunt and say it straight to the point. I wanted to know about your situation because I had a situation with medical stuff as well so it interests me. I understand that the people here are not out to get me so I can share things and not be attacked for it. If that makes sense.

Even extremes I read some vet articles about dogs nasal systems so I went out to get saline plus the correct syringes and I have been doing flushes myself on my dog instead of the vet (one nostril while closing the other). Obviously I don't have access to x Ray machines or CT scanners but she is older and I can visually see she looks better after a flush - less heavy on the breathing.

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023

Sorry quite long.
Dear Throwawayaac3,

I have read your post and I am so sorry that you are in so much pain and going through so many challenges. Neurodivergence is horrible to live with.

If you live in England, your GP can refer you for Autism and ADHD assessments through Right to Choose system. The waiting list is 6 months through Right to Choose - far better than the years of wait through the normal routes.

Good Luck

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
Right now at the present CTB isn't a personal consideration. But it goes like this. Ah I've made it another day, I'm okay. The problem isn't within myself. If I was dropped onto an island with food and water and could be alone, despite my pain and health problems, I don't believe CTB would ever come up. My most peaceful moments are when I am completely alone at the dead of night, no phone calls, no news, no developments because everything is asleep / closed. I've learned to love the night and weekends for this very reason. I hate seeing phone calls, getting letters, hearing knocks at my door, hearing new developments, a new law / regulation, seeing what takes place in the news. It's just the trauma and all the problems around me and seeing this place get more and more hellish that traumatizes me and say fuck I wish I don't have to exist or see what will come out of this - it's when these things are happening, and as a result, when I know they're going to take effect and cause even more pain and suffering and anxiety. That's the problem. These problems were thrusted upon me, despite everyone around me saying I did my best to prevent them, did the right things, didn't / couldn't know what was developing. But that didn't change the facts of these things building up to make my life slowly build up on a timeline that is developing into a real purgatory. Deep down on a strict logical basis I know my life is just going to get inevitably worse with the facts around me, and I'm going to have to live a tortured existence. The only way out is if I ended up having a heart attack in my sleep, I contemplated / went through CTB, or this society just collapsed.

I don't hate myself, I just genuinely hate this world around me and the developments that have taken place and creeped into my life. I hate how the most unlucky horrible circumstances just magically entered my world, with nothing I could do about it but endure them, and watch my hair turn more gray and fall out, and my eyes get sunken, no matter how much I fight to make it all better. The wind just blows harder and harder and gets worse. I really wish it didn't end up like this.

heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
I'm not doing anything productive in my life either, but I don't see this as a problem. Why are people expected to be productive? Maybe my burnout has changed me…I was a driven, hardworking and motivated student but I failed to launch after college. I see no point in participating in this pyramid scheme of a society
like you suggested, mainly because society expects us to "be so great" just so we can contribute to capitalism. while i agree i don't want to be part of a society like that, sometimes it makes me sad for when i was a little girl and always dreamed of being a nurse.

sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Dec 14, 2023
Childhood trauma, domestic violence, years of psychiatric abuse, therapy abuse. I'm basically non-functioning nowadays, have lived with severe agoraphobia since last fall. Chronic fatigue, damaged cognitive abilities, chronic pain, neuropathy that I don't know what it is because doctors in my country discriminate against people with psychiatric diagnoses so everything get's diagnosed with anxiety without examination. Never held a job for more than a couple of months, too afraid of people to date, too traumatized to seek healthcare.

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023

Sorry quite long.
Dear Throwawayaac3,

I have read your post and I am so sorry that you are in so much pain and going through so many challenges. Neurodivergence is horrible to live with.

If you live in England, your GP can refer you for Autism and ADHD assessments through Right to Choose system. The waiting list is 6 months through Right to Choose - far better than the years of wait through the normal routes.

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
A lot of them. Early and recent trauma, abuse, suspected ASD, depression, fear, anxiety.

• Hugs
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Dear Throwawayaac3,

I really don't want to faff around with GPs. They have no clue and mostly end up fucking everything up anyway. I'm on the list for the National Autistic Society diagnosis and they've been in contact with me directly. I didn't know about this 6 month thing and it's never mentioned. It's always waiting time can be 2-4 years for autism. I was never told this by the GP and when I researched I couldn't find anything like this - even forum threads of people saying it's going to take ages (way more than 6 months). I really tired honestly. I'm basically spending all my time trying to pay off debt and being essentially a self employed GP getting papers and studies myself in order to get a diagnosis which is so fucked up.

• Hugs
Gelos82

Gelos82

Mar 15, 2024
what is driving you to suicide? what is your biggest issue that causes you constant stress and anxiety?
For me what's driving me to suicide is how my life has turned out after being diagnosed with BPD and how miserable and anxious I feel every day.

• Hugs
E

Ephemeron

human trash
Dec 17, 2023
Why do you want to know? Who are you?
We have these threads quite regularly. They are almost always by new users. Very likely students conducting "research". You'll notice, too, that they often take gothic/dark-looking avatars as if to fit in lol. Don't let yourself be used by these tools.

xi0ni

xi0ni

way out of here
Apr 8, 2023
We have these threads quite regularly. They are almost always by new users. Very likely students conducting "research". You'll notice, too, that they often take gothic/dark-looking avatars as if to fit in lol. Don't let yourself be used by these tools.
what are you actually talking about? i just wanted to relate to people. jesus christ

• Hugs